• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taylor Fights Her Boss, The Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone's saying he loses anyany stamina using time skip because he doesn't, but ic against traitors likes to toy with them a bit like with bruno

I'm just saying that his time skip doesnt have any cooldown, he's spammed it before.

Also wouldnt really say he toys with his opponents, he'll give opponents that he thinks that he has beat some respect but that's it, if he thinks that he's in a bad position or will be seen he goes all in, Bruno was a special case, not because Diavolo toyed with him (Diavolo went for the killing blow a few seconds after he confirmed Bruno wasnt gonna piss off) but because Bruno was like nah dude i dont feel like dying despite all these fatal wounds after getting gut punched, cleaved in half almost and his heart ruptured. (Even Diavolo, in the manga (was cut from the anime) made a point in how he has no ******* clue how Bruno isnt dead but he should hurry up and die anyway).

idk if that effects the match but it's something of note.

Well this is a ranged match anyway, I just want this thread to not be dead because the last one with Giorno was a mismatch

So it depends on if Diavolo could get in range yeah? Couldnt he just spam time skip to get in range? We know he can spam it to cover large distances and he can do it in rapid succesion while running to avoid damage and projectile.

That and Epitaph should allow him to get in range i think? although idk why Diavolo needs to know she has bug powers, that should be super obvious given the millions of bugs trying to eat him. And if that didnt tip him off Epitaph would.

idk I think the fact Diavolo becomes intangible while skipping and that he can abuse it is his saving grace in this match. If not for that I dont think he would even get close to his target.

He could, but Taylor isn't exactly stupid, it's ic for her to scatter her bugs across the battlefield to track people's movements and get a higher awareness of her surroundings like she did with Oni Lee who's a cloning teleporter, that and against foes she knows she likely can't take a hit from she likes to make human shaped masses out of her bugs and cover herself in them to buy time or get in their head

I mean yeah but she'd be hardpressed if he's spamming time skip to cover the distance (which i cant think of any reason why he wouldnt, theres literally no reason not to, he cant even do anything at range), especially for prolonged periods and not just half second bursts. Plus Epitaph would tip him off.

And wasnt it said that her bugs and she being linked could possibly backfire due to the bugs getting confused?

Made a bit worse given she may do something sub-optimal even if she knows it's a bad idea while time is skipped because she cant control her fate and actions. If he's spamming it she may not even get a whole lot of reprise to plan out her actions before time is skipped again, and because of the fact that any memories gotten in erased time arent kept, even if she thinks of what to do in erased time, when time resumes she'd be back at trying to plan out again, rinse and repeat.

Honestly the ludicrous 300m starting distance is probably gonna backfire on her as that'd outright force Diavolo to spam the shit outta of it to get close. It's his only option so it's guranteed.

Ludicrous? My previous BAs were called a stomp in Diavolo's favor so I changed em, although if you can think of a better starting distance I can change them, also while her bugs might be disoriented it shouldn't actually affect her enhances senses with them since bugs aren't that complex and she mostly just shares their senses which are still there even if they moved. She's no stranger to time related abilities either, plus since this takes place in the 7th arc a while after she meets coil who we're replacing with Diavolo she should be very wary of approaching him

Just a word I chose to accentuate why Diavolo would spam from his perspective, technically speaking SBA would be 400m so it's fine.

It doesnt really matter if she's wary of approaching Diavolo, as he's in control of who approaches who due to time skipping and fated actions. She cant prevent him from approaching as she cant actually hurt him if he decides to time skip, which he would in order to get close, as he becomes intangible to any and all damage, he can literally walk through the swarm of insects as if they werent even there.

While she may have experience with time related abilities, time skip+guranteed precog is busted, cant really do much about that combo unless you can change your fate on the fly because all her actions would be pre-ordained, he'd know what actions will be and he can play around that, all while from the safety of erased time.

idk im just going off what Prom said, seemed to imply she'd get confused due to the linked perception, if that aint the case that's fine.

Sure, she can't control whether or not he approaches her, but she can also just run for it to put more distance between them, also she wouldn't immediately throw every bug in her immediate vicinity at him to swarm him since she has 0 idea if they'll be effective or not, she would likely keep them in reserve and play the long game like she did while trying to not get murdered by Leviathan. Also her bugs don't necessarily have to be in the open to track Diavolo, she can just have some roaches crawl onto his pants so she always knows where he is

>Sure, she can't control whether or not he approaches her, but she can also just run for it to put more distance between them,

That's true but as stated, if he immediately starts with time skip spam to close the distance that likely wouldnt happen because she wouldnt really have the time to think and plan to keep the distance if he just spams it non-stop till he's in range as she'd only get a chance to think while in normal time, in which there's very little of that between skips as Diavolo has no cooldown.

>also she wouldn't immediately throw every bug in her immediate vicinity at him to swarm him since she has 0 idea if they'll be effective or not, she would likely keep them in reserve and play the long game like she did while trying to not get murdered by Leviathan.

I'm assuming she has literal millions here, like a swarm that covers the sky black. I'f im overestimating how many bugs there are then would that make it less difficult for Diavolo?

>Also her bugs don't necessarily have to be in the open to track Diavolo, she can just have some roaches crawl onto his pants so she always knows where he is

Wouldnt they just like, fall off the moment he uses time skip? As he becomes intangible to everything in the world when skipping time. And would knowing where he is even help her? I mean he's only gonna be in two places, booking it to get within range and then within cqc range, the latter of which aint gonna help her as if he's in cqc it's over. Dont even think she's gonna need bugs for that. Plus I'm sure the surprise of Diavolo being able to land a punch from 1-2 meters away due to the invisible, intangible punch ghost would be a surprise attack that she would have no way of anticipating.

an hour ago

No, she can theoretically control en masse every bug within an area which would swarm and color the sky black but she rarely ever does that to enemies ic unless they're powerless or it's to distract. Most of the time she just has her bugs under commands to stay hidden or to gather somewhere for later use, she also keeps numerous insects stored between the panels of her costume, Diavolo wouldn't time erase constantly because she wouldn't be sending every bug after him, most likely she would send a small swarm of a few hundred insects just to test the waters or create human shaped bug masses to distract him a little while attaching bugs on him. Also idk, I mean, Diavolo's pants and stripper fishnet lingerie don't fall off of him in time erase so if a bug falls in his ass crack it might just stay there. Also her bugs keeping track of where Diavolo is at all times is her saving grace here, it's her way of figuring out his ability and not getting snuck up on and donuted from behind like Bruno since she'd realize if he or her bugs suddenly jumped positions in an instant. As for his stand idk, maybe she'll realize it's there if KC comes into contact with her bugs, kind of a gamble there

>No, she can theoretically control en masse every bug within an area which would swarm and color the sky black but she rarely ever does that to enemies ic unless they're powerless or it's to distract.

I mean it'd probably be in here best interest here to do that, the less bugs the less issue Diavolo is gonna have.

>Most of the time she just has her bugs under commands to stay hidden or to gather somewhere for later use, she also keeps numerous insects stored between the panels of her costume,

I mean neat but that aint really gonna effect anything I dont think?

>Diavolo wouldn't time erase constantly because she wouldn't be sending every bug after him, most likely she would send a small swarm of a few hundred insects just to test the waters or create human shaped bug masses to distract him a little while attaching bugs on him.

I never said he'd erase time because of the bugs, he's more inclined to spam erased time to get within cqc because he's like 300m away from his opponent and he knows his opponent knows he exists, ergo he's gonna wanna metaphorically erase any loose ends immediately. He'd spam time erase to close the distance, the fact it allows him to avoid attacks though is just a bonus effect. Why would human shaped masses of bugs distract him? He tends to have Epitaph going at all times when running, he'd know that it's just bugs as he'd see the result of him attack them and dispersing the bugs, which would tell him not to do that. Also the fact he'd be able to see the bugs forecasted trails in erased time would be a good tip off.

>Also idk, I mean, Diavolo's pants and stripper fishnet lingerie don't fall off of him in time erase so if a bug falls in his ass crack it might just stay there.

Ok lets be real here, clothes having immunity is a trope, you aint supposed to think about that to hard. (Also aerosmith's bullets phased through Diavolo's clothes anyway). The only time I can think of where that isnt the case is Tao from dbz.

>Also her bugs keeping track of where Diavolo is at all times is her saving grace here, it's her way of figuring out his ability and not getting snuck up on and donuted from behind like Bruno since she'd realize if he or her bugs suddenly jumped positions in an instant.

Keeping track of where he is shouldnt really matter, it's not like she'd be able to dodge his attack if he gets within range as he always preps the attack within erased time so it lands instantly the exact moment time resumes, see Polnareff, she wont be able to dodge if he can get close enough. Him moving randomly wouldnt really help her figure out his ability, or rather the exact type of ability, would probably give her a good idea if she knows that he can manipulate time somehow but it wouldnt really give her a counter or the exact specifics. Even if she figures out it's skipping time, it could still be a variety of things like time skip, time erase, time jumping, etc, while slightly different the exact mechanics are different and in Diavolo's case, the random causuality and fate hax that comes packaged with is a benefit (also the fact he is basically invincible as he can go intangibile at will).

>As for his stand idk, maybe she'll realize it's there if KC comes into contact with her bugs, kind of a gamble there

Unless those bugs have NPI I dont see why they'd feel him unless Diavolo actively decides to go splattering bugs in such a way that makes it blatantly obvious he has a summon, but I dont know why he'd stop and do that when his opponent is 300m away and can possibly escape him at any time, we know that's something he absolutely wants to avoid given his thoughts on the nero fight and brunos gang, the latter especially pissed him off.

I'm not saying he wouldn't use time erase to get close, what I am saying is he wouldn't use it near constantly without break in between if the opponent wasn't actively in sight or swarming him with poisonous bugs, it'd allow much more wiggle room for her to figure a method of attack. Also while she can create dummy humans out of bugs she can do that with herself also by covering her body from head to toe in bugs and crouch or move around while having her bugs maintain her silhouette so that people just hit bugs not her, she used it to avoid getting shot and trick people into thinking she has abilities she doesn't have. Also again, keeping track of his position at all times is crucial since she will play the range game and actively put distance between them while feeling out for changes, so if she felt him getting too close she would again make bug clones and hide herself in one too, so epitaph would show him hitting her bugs she's hiding in and move on. Also the bugs don't have to touch KC, KC just has to touch the bugs, not even just an attack but casually or by accident and she'll likely realize that something else is in play.

Also as for the clothes trope thing, that's kinda fair, but Diavolo can sometimes interact with physical things in Time erase so I don't think it's a huge stretch to say some bugs in his boxers (or thong owo) might just stay there, or even if they don't she has other ways to locate him.

Oh also i forgot to mention but this battle takes Place in Brockton Bay which is a decent large city/Area that isn't really open, so Diavolo has to get to her through the terrain and don't know where each other are, although they do start in sight of each other

>I'm not saying he wouldn't use time erase to get close, what I am saying is he wouldn't use it near constantly without break in between if the opponent wasn't actively in sight or swarming him with poisonous bugs, it'd allow much more wiggle room for her to figure a method of attack.

Why wouldnt he? He knows he's fighting an enemy, he knows the enemy seen him and the absolute last thing he wants would be the enemy to escape, factor in the fact he's 300m away and absolutely needs to get in close to cqc as fast as possible with the least amount of possibility to allow the opponent to escape. There's literally no reason why he wouldnt spam Time Skip, especially when he has done exactl that before. Plus Epitaph is there telling him hey she's gonna piss off if you aint quick.

>Also while she can create dummy humans out of bugs she can do that with herself also by covering her body from head to toe in bugs and crouch or move around while having her bugs maintain her silhouette so that people just hit bugs not her, she used it to avoid getting shot and trick people into thinking she has abilities she doesn't have.

Yes but Epitaph, he can simply just see her doing that in the vision or see himself attacking and it ending up only being dupes. Both are possible, especially as Epitaph went as far too show him Nero turning invisible and where he was. Same thing here in concept.

>Also again, keeping track of his position at all times is crucial since she will play the range game and actively put distance between them while feeling out for changes, so if she felt him getting too close she would again make bug clones and hide herself in one too, so epitaph would show him hitting her bugs she's hiding in and move on.

Yes but how is she going to make up that distance? He's going to abuse time skip to make that extremely difficult for her, (doesnt help everything is essentially extreme slow-mo while time is skipped in his perception while he himself is not, allowing him to quickly cover distances and move and get into position comparatively to his oppoent). Keeping track of his position is still difficult even if it's helpful due to intangibility in time skip and disorientation of the bugs.

>Also the bugs don't have to touch KC, KC just has to touch the bugs, not even just an attack but casually or by accident and she'll likely realize that something else is in play.

That's literally not how that works, if King Crimson doesnt actively touch the bugs himself then bugs phase through him. That's how Stands work so accidentally isnt a thing, unless he actively does so but simply ***** up in doing that. And why would King Crimson do hat? Diavolo's main goal would be to get to his target, not waste time attacking insects, he doesnt need to as killing them isnt beneficial to his goal so he'd probably just opt out to avoid em and phase through the bugs via time skip if they become a nuisance and for the dupes, Epitaph covers that.

>Also as for the clothes trope thing, that's kinda fair, but Diavolo can sometimes interact with physical things in Time erase so I don't think it's a huge stretch to say some bugs in his boxers (or thong owo) might just stay there, or even if they don't she has other ways to locate him.

Case and point, see Pucci, his clothes were fine even though they shouldve been destroyed by mih. I mean he can selectively interact with things in erased time but things cant interact with him, they just phase through him, nothing in the world can interact with him as they technically dont exist (or was it him that doesnt technically exist? It's one of.), anyway unless he's actively interacting with them then it should be a non-issue, although there does exist a contradiction to this ability but that was before Araki gave him that power so I'm gonna chalk it up to early power inconsistency given the intangibility in erased time thing has been confirmed multiple times over since its debut and even abused in the final arc and mentioned in JoJoveller. Also I'm pretty sure he'd feel a centipede in his pants, innuendo not intended. Maybe an ant or fly or something small on his leggings maybe but he'd feel an insect i his clothes, in fact I hope that's a general thing. Also nah, Diavolo doesnt wear a thong, Giocolata does though and Araki confirmed Fugo does, why, I do not know but he felt the need to confirm it.

tbh I dont really think her knowing where Diavolo is would matter much, he probably honestly doesnt give a shit either. In character his highest priority would be to close the distance as fast as possible then kill before she can escape, we know he tries to do this due to his statements in the Nero fight, wanting to prevent Nero from escaping at all costs, even going to the point of taking heavy damage if it would incentivise Nero to not escape. Same went with Bruno's gang. And even despite all these bugs, she'd be hard pressed to actually land a lethal blow on him due to time skip intangibility (can also inhibit wounds if used right as Diavolo is getting wounded, see Bruno, think Aerosmith too, may have to check). We also know he can spam time skip plus Epitaph is extremely helpful here, it'd tell him exactly what Hebert will do before she does it, it'd also tell him what are dupes and if she uses a dupe. Also the forecasted trails are extremely helpful, he'd be able to see exactly where Hebert hides and tries to go to due to it but due to the tempoary spatial effect, his vision would be uninhibited by obstacles so he'd be able to see exactly where Hebert would go so hiding would be difficult.

Oh ****, I almost forgot the cannonicity of my own story, this match was more of a fun what if, but basically we're replacing Coil (who's abilities are actually very similar to Diavolo's, maybe another Worm matchup?) With Diavolo in the narrative and this is after Taylor finds out Coil (Diavolo) kidnapped a little girl and gave her a bunch of drugs to abuse her precognition, and they've already met so idk if Diavolo would still care about his identity as much since he would've already met with several supervillain groups, I guess this can't be added but I figured I should bring this up since I forgot my own story.

But to go back to your points, Diavolo will probably still timeerase just not so back to back as to where she can't do anything. (Using the fan fiction I created for this vs thread)

Also I think you misinterpreted what I said, Epitaph might show him hitting dupes sure, but Taylor would cover herself in bugs, to make herself a dupe, and then make several other fake bug humans, to make it a guessing game of sorts, and Epitaph could show her covering herself in bugs but that's kind of gamble we don't know.

And yeah it might be a little harder but her bugs disorientation shouldn't be such a big factor.

Also I was joking about a bug in his cheeks lol probably just stick a fly on his leg not that it matters

Also would it tell him what she's doing if she's hundreds of meters away? Idk if Epitaph ever really showed a range, also I don't think epitaph could tell him exactly what her dupes are or anything that specific, maybe show them being hit and unaffected or something.

And again he'd see the general area where she is but he still has to get there through the urban environment with which she probably already planned out and gathered bugs and hidden them since she has a day of prep

>But to go back to your points, Diavolo will probably still timeerase just not so back to back as to where she can't do anything. (Using the fan fiction I created for this vs thread)

I mean in character, he'd definitely abuse it, we already know he can and would abuse it for much less, the situation here is much worse than he situation he was faced with in canon. But if we're debating on possible out of character motives then idk, I only really know in character or bloodlust.

>Also I think you misinterpreted what I said, Epitaph might show him hitting dupes sure, but Taylor would cover herself in bugs, to make herself a dupe, and then make several other fake bug humans, to make it a guessing game of sorts, and Epitaph could show her covering herself in bugs but that's kind of gamble we don't know.

Cant he just see her doing that in Epitaph or the trails? She can cover herself in bugs but Epitaph would show him either hitting fakes or the real one, or, much less difficultly, just see exactly what Taylor would do, which one is Taylor or where Taylor went after creating the dups via the forecasted trails.

>And yeah it might be a little harder but her bugs disorientation shouldn't be such a big factor.

Still something to note.

>Also would it tell him what she's doing if she's hundreds of meters away? Idk if Epitaph ever really showed a range, also I don't think epitaph could tell him exactly what her dupes are or anything that specific, maybe show them being hit and unaffected or something.

Epitaph is seemingly only really restricted by his line of sight and the general vincinity, it showed him Nero, where Nero was, what Nero's ability was and when and where he went and when he would appear when Doppio wanted to find out so it'd probably do the same in that'd show the dupes getting created, which dupe is which, where Taylor went and is hiding and when she will appear again. Epitaph would either show him hitting dupes and the dupes being dupes, thus telling him to simply not waste time on those or have it show him the dupes being created in the first place, thus knowing which ones are dupes to begin with. And even then, the forecasted trails on the other hand are entirely doable, only restricd by his line of sight, of which he can see the bugs forming to create em or Taylor creating em and the trails dictating which and where she went.

>And again he'd see the general area where she is but he still has to get there through the urban environment with which she probably already planned out and gathered bugs and hidden them since she has a day of prep

tbh that shouldnt be so hard if the time skip he did on pol (in the manga) or GER is any indication, the dude can basically ******* fly while time doesnt exist (actually that's exactly what it is, never really thought about that before, at the very least it's giant leaps in which he doesnt lose elavation from till time resumes). Honestly idk what having trap bugs will do, he often abuses Epitaph while hunting targts or moving, he'd see the traps happen before they happen, he'd always know what to expect unless he lowers his guard like he did with Bruno (but to be fair Bruno was supposed to be dead, 3x over and Diavolo only lowered his guard while explaining that Bruno is supposed to be dead, 3x over, even then he still reacted and instantly erased time the moment Sticky had contact with him upon anding a stealth attack).

Basically, to put it simply opposed to repeating it like 3 imes in one post (already did, oops) Epitaph and trails kills stealth.

im pretty sure most of my stories are noncannon ooc what ifs that setup my matches, though i guess ill just wait for someone else to see if they have something to say before i close it.

what do you think of Leviathan vs C-Moon Pucci? considering my other WP vs Leviathan thread is dead, or if C-Moon pucci doesnt go well we can always use MiH pucci

Bedroombedrock said:
im pretty sure most of my stories are noncannon ooc what ifs that setup my matches, though i guess ill just wait for someone else to see if they have something to say before i close it.
what do you think of Leviathan vs C-Moon Pucci? considering my other WP vs Leviathan thread is dead, or if C-Moon pucci doesnt go well we can always use MiH pucci

C-Moon Vs. Leviathan seems a bit mis-matchy on the fron that if C-Moon touches even slighty he wins (assuming being turned inside out would kill), but the same goes for Leviathan due to ap.

Dont think the grave nuke would help given im sure it has the strength to just Dio walk it.

A Large Building, continental durability mini kaiju is probably a bit tough to make a match for, it's a stone wall. Basically meaning it's gonna come down to hax matches against it or glass cannons.

I think you're misunderstanding, yes, To fully 100% kill an endbringer you have to get past the deepest layers of their body and their cores which have Multi Continental level durability, but that's just their most crucial parts if I remember correctly, you don't actually need that much AP to pierce their limbs or damage them sufficiently enough to incap them or something to that effect, otherwise the Endbringers would've shitstomped every hero that tried to stop them ever, which while they kinda did I think it was mentioned by Armsmaster or Legend that if you do sufficient enough damage that they'll turn tail and abort the mission to heal, plus I don't even think Leviathans Mid to High Mid regen is combat applicable as it was stated in the Hospital Taylor was in after the fight against Leviathan that if you set off a Hydrogen Bomb in it's face it would survive but probably take a few years to regenerate. Not to mention that Alexandria and other capes were just using blunt force and hurling random shit at him like large dumpsters to knock him on his ass, granted it didn't hurt him much but he was still taking some damage to his outer layers, also I don't think his limbs have the same level of durability as his core and main body do, considering Flechette (i think that's how you spell it) was able to shoot her crossbow bolts through them, it might be because her bolts are imbued with weird physics abilities but still it should be something to look at, although someone who's further in the story can correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I just want to make the C-Moon Pucci vs Leviathan thread because I'm interested to see what people think would happen when C-Moons weird gravity manipulation would interact with Leviathans core considering endbringer cores Warp Space around them to negate abilities and deflect attacks, and seeing as Gravity, Time, and Space are all connected I'm curious to see if it could destroy it as well. Also Turning Leviathan inside out probably would incap him. Also wdym Grave Nuke? What's that?

also what about MiH Pucci vs Leviathan then? Also Endbringer matches dont necessarily have to be that way since I'm sure damaging them enough to where their limbs are too broken or destroyed to use effectively incapping them is a wincon that doesn't require super high ap

Well, if it's only the inner layer that's that high, how mch damage would be needed to incap? and how long? 24 hours the minimum for incap.

Idrk since I'm only 1/3rd of the way through worm but assuming you mean how much ap I would assume at the very bare minimum 8-B or higher considering Alexandria who's High 8-C went all out (I would assume) on Leviathan slamming into his neck full speed did little to no damage besides knocking him down off balance. Probably higher, but I'm pretty very sure you dont need 6-A+ AP to majorly damage his limbs and general outer body. If you mean actual damage then a lot, considering Armsmaster was using his atomizing Halberd spear thing to carve out multiple chunks of his face, asshole, and arms and Leviathan didn't seem fazed by it. So maybe WP isn't a good match but MiH could be a good match

Bedroombedrock said:
Bedroombedrock said:
Idrk since I'm only 1/3rd of the way through worm but assuming you mean how much ap I would assume at the very bare minimum 8-B or higher considering Alexandria who's High 8-C went all out (I would assume) on Leviathan slamming into his neck full speed did little to no damage besides knocking him down off balance. Probably higher, but I'm pretty very sure you dont need 6-A+ AP to majorly damage his limbs and general outer body. If you mean actual damage then a lot, considering Armsmaster was using his atomizing Halberd spear thing to carve out multiple chunks of his face, asshole, and arms and Leviathan didn't seem fazed by it. So maybe WP isn't a good match but MiH could be a good match

Well i guess this thread is forever dead, should i take your vote for Diavolo Chariot?

Also I don't want to see it go to waste so I'm gonna go and share it to some worm supporters to get votes and finish this soon

Uh, I guess? Tbh I forget if I was voting or playing devil's advocate.

I'll vote for Diavolo. While I imagine Taylor might manage to get some bugs on him and biting through sheer numbers, Diavolo can timeskip the worst of it, and once he closes distance it's over for Taylor.

If Taylor has her massive mutant bug what can let her fly, she might be able to outlast Diavolo by swarming him to the point where a 10-second timeskip doesn't help him, while staying outside of lethal range.

dunno what massive mutant bug you're talking about so I won't include it, although maybe I should edit the story a bit to change the settings to the 10th arc? Since that's where I'm at. Or do you have a better arc in the story for me to set it in? No spoilers of course

Also idk if I should but at this point in the story Tattletale already told Taylor about the full extent of Coil's power so maybe I should do the same for this match? I just want to self insert Diavolo in Coil's place because it fits so well it's crazy. Maybe I should do one where I swap Diavolo with Coil vs the Part 5 Passione Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back