• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: ALL YOUR SECRETS LAID BARE

Originally this was Chisato Nishikigi vs Taylor Hebert since I thought the latter would get one-shot so I needed someone with decent dura-neg and mobility. Turns out there's a CRT and they're similar in dura so here's a more balanced option.
● ------------------------------------- ●
Contessa sat by her monitor, another notification popping up. 3 of her fingers on her left hand tapped on a keyboard to finish up her previous paperwork while her thumb and index finger made calls on her phone to deal with the issue she's looking into.

"Another one of those travelers?" The Number Man asked, another stack of finished paperwork in his hand.
"Been a few weeks since the last ones" Contessa replied, having finished up all her phone calls.

"What are the conclusions of the threat assessments? I got the results but there are some discrepancies".
"That's a rough sketch. Was hoping you can polish it. Let me explain".

The suited woman clicked a button on her phone, causing one of her monitors to instead display the results of Cauldron's investigation on the realm.

"Hmm, that's better. So essentially the possibility of being trapped decreases the more powerful one becomes? I'll chalk off that purple garbed swordswoman as an outlier then" The Number Man asked.
"Correct, we should be safe but just in case, Cauldron has invested into the systems and furnishing of that realm in case one of our important members gets caught and for further investigation into its nature. Best not to think of it too much, we have a more important mission to deal with" Contessa replied, switching the monitor back to what it previously displayed.

"Say, isn't that the Tattletale girl Coil's been monitoring? Is that traveler approaching her?".
"No fear, that fight has the smallest consequence as results. Even if she loses her team will pick her up later".

The suited woman proceeded to jam a muffin into her mouth before sticking a teapot through it and tilting her head back, allowing her to both eat and drink at the same time, much to the dismay of her co-worker.

"I still cannot believe that's the most efficient way to enjoy tea".

• Optional Equipment is restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Place located in: The Tower
latest

66dba57dbb58e6178c3769482634854f.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3780263.jpg

Last edited:
looks at reaction speed justification

"oh yeah this is definitely aim dodging but no wait they're definitely moving at supersonic speeds to dodge this bullet trust me guys"

Regardless, I dunno what she's going to pull off against someone who has armor that can withstand normal, lethal bullets and a swarm of bugs (many of which have poisons to just incapacitate her via a surface level injury)

Regardless, I dunno what she's going to pull off against someone who has armor that can withstand normal, lethal bullets and a swarm of bugs (many of which have poisons to just incapacitate her via a surface level injury)
Well... Nishikigi one-shots

Oh, shit. I have made a mistake

Assuming this affects all the Parahumans 9-Bs, I think I might switch this to Tattletale. Should be far less chaotic
well since the feat was performed by essentially base Lung, with really amped up Rachel's dog able to fight him when he's 8+ ft tall, and 95% of Worm 9-Bs get it from fighting Rachel's dogs, yeah it effects pretty much all Worm 9-Bs, with some exceptions

well since the feat was performed by essentially base Lung, with really amped up Rachel's dog able to fight him when he's 8+ ft tall, and 95% of Worm 9-Bs get it from fighting Rachel's dogs, yeah it effects pretty much all Worm 9-Bs, with some exceptions
Cool

I'll do the switch now

Small problem though. What the hell would Tattletale do? She's got a handgun, which is 9-C, so she can't even harm this chick. Unless Chisato's character is especially prone to psychological warfare, and you think Tattletale would be able to make her give up. Otherwise, Tattletale ain't got a 9-B option for her AP

Small problem though. What the hell would Tattletale do? She's got a handgun, which is 9-C, so she can't even harm this chick. Unless Chisato's character is especially prone to psychological warfare, and you think Tattletale would be able to make her give up. Otherwise, Tattletale ain't got a 9-B option for her AP
Wait, she doesn't have any pressure point feats like the other crazy precog people?

Also yes, she is as seen in this comment

Wait, she doesn't have any pressure point feats like the other crazy precog people?

Also yes, she is as seen in this comment
Tattletale isn't a precog, she's essentially super sherlock holmes, able to gather and intuit large amounts of data from super small clues. She can find weaknesses, but the only weaknesses she would be finding here that would help her would be psychological ones, as she can't even harm her.

I mean, maybe it could work then? It would depend on whether Chisato is the type to break down and not move anymore/full executive shutdown, or would try even harder to shut Tattletale up in a fit of rage or desperation to stop her from talking.

I mean, maybe it could work then? It would depend on whether Chisato is the type to break down and not move anymore/full executive shutdown, or would try even harder to shut Tattletale up in a fit of rage or desperation to stop her from talking.
This would be the part when we wait for @Veloxt1r0kore to come. I'll contact you again if issues arise from that

Well... Nishikigi one-shots
I guess it doesn't apply now but even if they could do that they're also inherently insistent on non lethal down to their main method of attack, bullets

... Then again I say that but all of the Undersiders have Taylor's spider silk so like

Tattletale isn't a precog, she's essentially super sherlock holmes, able to gather and intuit large amounts of data from super small clues. She can find weaknesses, but the only weaknesses she would be finding here that would help her would be psychological ones, as she can't even harm her.

Nope, Chisato isn't a person who has a fragile mentality or something like that so unless Tattletale psychological play can caused madness, her spirit and mentality wouldn't be broke out so easily

Yeah, i think this match isn't working (mismatch?) if you ask me

Back