• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taylor Fights Her Boss, The Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
He spammed the precog, not the skip. My comment from the start was addressing that he has never used Skip literal instant after coming back of one even in situations where it would REALLY help him to do this.

Also both of your points are irrelevant, Doppio fought Risotto not Diavolo, whether Diavolo would spam is up in the air for me. Although Time Erasure doesn't noticeably drain Diavolo's stamina I'll point that out

I do believe it has already been brought up here that considering how much easier spamming would make everything for Diavolo, especially in some cases, either he can't or he doesn't think of doing it, which doesn't change that there will be a window of time where he isn't untouchable and god knows how many bugs are gonna rush his ass.

Oh no, I am aware it barely does anything to his stamina.

You could just chalk it up to plot I guess. Also you have to leave time erasure to actually do something to anything in the world. Also time erase only last 10 seconds so it stops and he has to reactivate it

There's no reason to assume he can just spam the thing, so if he didn't it would be safer to assume he just can't. And if he can't, the moment the skip is finished and he's left open for a while he's just screwed.

>Open for 1 second

Other knowledgeable members entirely disagree with this, so surely you have something to prove this?

Spam doesn't mean use a lot in this context, but literally use it back to back with barely any time between uses.

I don't think Diavolo is incapable of using timeskip constantly with little break in between erasures, especially since it was never shown to tax his stamina in any noticeable way. however i do agree that Diavolo usually doesnt spam time erasure back to back on characters he feels arent necessarily too big of a threat to him or his criminal gang. Also Diavolo cant interact or attack with anything in time erasure so thats mostly why he uses it as he needs it, though he can still move around from his position in time erase.

There's gonna be gaps in his time skip, but it's super disorienting, and will only be more confusing to Taylor due to the awareness she shares with her bugs.

Actually since Taylor has a day of prep I'd assume she'd probably do something like what she did with Oni Lee and spread her bugs out to her surroundings to feel out any significant changes, especially since she knows she's dealing with time. But you're right, it would be confusing for her. It's like the situation kakyoin found himself in when fighting DIO. The only question I have is whether Taylor could figure out that his ability is specifically Time Erasure and not another variant like Time Stop. She would definitely know if Diavolo suddenly teleported to another location though. Idk really I haven't finished the serial yet so maybe Promy can tell what she thinks based on Taylors experiences

Except, again, she processes information immensely quickly. This is the same girl that more or less beat a conscious super computer at multitasking.

All she really has to worry about is his positioning.

Not really. With a day of prep Taylor would have already gotten a completely ridiculous amount of bugs. She does this already in minutes just walking around.

Now both just have prior knowledge.

I try not to be insulting, but are you blind? Or is your memory just cutting short? I changed nothing about the variables of the battle since 2 weeks ago. I literally just added a theme song to play over the fight

Promestein said:
There's gonna be gaps in his time skip, but it's super disorienting, and will only be more confusing to Taylor due to the awareness she shares with her bugs.
But Diavolo has spammed it before with not even a second of reprise, he did it while running from Sex Pistols bullets in the manga. He ain't like Jotaro, time erase has no known cool down and feats and showings suggest he doesnt.

He can still be taken by surprise if he gets cocky and doesnt check Epitaph often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back