• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki vs Tohru (7-0-0) Grace

How will Tatsumaki do that to Tohru without getting hit in the process?

bump again i rlly want to see who wins this one

• Tohru is just under lifting strength needed to resist TK
  • Tatsumaki can shred her limbs one by one to to make lifting strength a non issue.

What stops Tohru from Teleporting behind her or duplicating?

I still do not see how slamming Tohru into the ground would do anything to her.

Probably the fact that Tohru doesn't have enough AP to tank everything from Tats who can continue to keep twisting her organs until eventually moving on to her brain.

Schnee One said:
Probably the fact that Tohru doesn't have enough AP to tank everything from Tats who can continue to keep twisting her organs until eventually moving on to her brain.
One could even argue that Tatsumaki is outright comparable to her since the feat she scales to is laughably casual. But yeah, Tatsumaki would eventually harm her brain which isn't something that she regenerates from.

I'm going for Tatsumaki here.

Phoenks said:
Lemme
Get

That Win

For Tatsumaki
I assume you say Tatsumaki FRA.

I am voting Tatsumaki FRA too.

Edit: Sorry forget the OP can't vote.

Back