• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki vs Tohru (7-0-0) Grace

Oh wow someone already did this fight but it died...

Can't Tatsumaki just keep sending her away with telekinesis? I don't think Tohru can counter that so she won't be able to move while in this state and she can just throw a bunch of stuff at her.

DatOneWeeb said:
Can't Tatsumaki just keep sending her away with telekinesis? I don't think Tohru can counter that so she won't be able to move while in this state and she can just throw a bunch of stuff at her.
Tohru has fire blast that she can use from a very far range,

But she has to open her mouth go actually move, doesn't she? I can see Tatsumaki just slamming Tohru to the ground and just throw something giant.

Tohru has teleportation and Regenerationn so i doubt that would do anything to her.

So from what i know, Tohru BFR not gonna be effective due of Tatsumaki flying around, and her projectile/ranged attack gonna be deflected easily

Then....should Tohru power nullification be work on her? Tho i don't remember she use this often

Yes BFR won't work which is why I like this matchup, im not really sure who would win this myself

Once again why would she just stay there and get hit? She can teleport.

Tohru has the AP and Dura advatage, invisibility, and duplication.

Also important to note that Tatsumaki's Telekinesis will get weaker if she gets hurt.

Although it will be hard for Tohru to hit her.

Unfortunately I don't know. Going to have to wait for someone with more knowledge on Tohru.

• (Can prevent others from using magic-based abilities by scattering her own magic around the area)
Gonna assume that won't work on Tats. Tohru also has teleportation without portals. She uses it once to teleport from Kobayashi's house to a tv station.

Oh and btw Tatsumaki's Telekinesis is mind based so no its not magic.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Isn't telekinesis counted as magic in verse equalization?
It shouldn't as series like Magical Index and Marvel has shown magic and telekinesis in the same universe with telekinesis not being magic.

Hmmm, alright then

Also even her power will weakened if hurt, its gonna be pain in the a** for Tohru because Tatsumaki abusing her tk so that mean: try close combat when teleport behind her -> get TKFO here, ranged combat -> deflected relative easily

Doesn't Tatsumaki normally swirl people from inside-out until they are ripped apart in a gory tornade, hence her title of "tornado of terror"? I feel like having her insides crushed like that would be a problem.

Monsters usually. Not so much middle schoolers. Goes for a TK slam usually.

But if Mob goes ???% it might be hard to interact with it cause her own TK Energy could get sucked up in it and be hijacked.

I am high

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Doesn't Tatsumaki normally swirl people from inside-out until they are ripped apart in a gory tornade, hence her title of "tornado of terror"? I feel like having her insides crushed like that would be a problem.
Depends on how much internal damage that causes, given Tohru can regenerate from a cannon sized hole in her chest

I am high.

But yeah for something humanoid, well it depends. Look at BS and she just shockwaves them all. It's not always her go to. And even then it's usually summon a tornado out of nowhere onto the character's position

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Isn't telekinesis counted as magic in verse equalization?
Like I said on the Sigurd vs Cole thread

If it's not magic, it's not getting counted as magic, especially since verse equalization hardly does anything to begin with

Schnee One said:
Depends on how much internal damage that causes, given Tohru can regenerate from a cannon sized hole in her chest
I mean, she does i until her enemies are shredded to small enough pieces to from a red mini tornado, if she can.

Back