• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just by looking at both of these profiles, Bowser's profile is so much more stacked with Powers and Abilities compared to Tohru here and I almost wanna pick him, but...

I need to hear what they would do IC first before I cast my vote

Well, problem is Bowser is a no-sell above 23 Gigatons in durability, and scales pretty far above it in AP, so any hit he lands here is gonna hurt to say the least considerijg Tohru is about 10 Gigatons, especially since both seem like brute force fighters.

And, while Tohru has two good hax, and one big utility for use against Bowser, the hax aren't exactly useful due to Bowser being able to rather easily return from BFR and having been brainwashed like twice now and still fought as normal...

As for the Invisibility... you can punch a tank all you want, but if you aren't even scratching the paint, you aren't winning, and in this case, Bowser has AoE Shockwaves he uses IC.

Oh, I forgot! If you kill Bowser with brute force he just comes back as his giant form! So if Tohru goes exclusively for the kill IC she is SCREWED

Oh, I forgot! If you kill Bowser with brute force he just comes back as his giant form! So if Tohru goes exclusively for the kill IC she is SCREWED
If that's the case, then yea Bowser takes this.

Although it's probably a stomp since her only wincons are gone now 💀

If that's the case, then yea Bowser takes this.

Although it's probably a stomp since her only wincons are gone now 💀
Yeah big plot point in Bowser's Inside Story, if you knock Bowser out he won't do it, but if you kill him he ABSOLUTELY will.

Unfortunately, at this kind of AP disadvantage compared to his durability, Tohru probably can't do either anyway, and even if she could, Bowser is one tough ************.

Bowser Jr gets a new mom.
Lol true
He knew what he was doing with this matchup 😂
Nah, I didn't think too much about this matchup at all. I don't think at all. I simply saw the downgrade thread and remembered that Tohru is island level too so I bumped two characters I like against each other.
Well, problem is Bowser is a no-sell above 23 Gigatons in durability, and scales pretty far above it in AP, so any hit he lands here is gonna hurt to say the least considerijg Tohru is about 10 Gigatons, especially since both seem like brute force fighters.

And, while Tohru has two good hax, and one big utility for use against Bowser, the hax aren't exactly useful due to Bowser being able to rather easily return from BFR and having been brainwashed like twice now and still fought as normal...

As for the Invisibility... you can punch a tank all you want, but if you aren't even scratching the paint, you aren't winning, and in this case, Bowser has AoE Shockwaves he uses IC.
How can Bowser return from being BFR to another country or to another world? (That seems to be Tohru's only win con)

Wait, nevermind, I saw that Bowser has 71 layer sealing and time travel. Are those combat applicable?
I don't think she would kill in-character. I don't remember the last time she killed anyone. She prefers to BFR or knock people out.

Lol true

Nah, I didn't think too much about this matchup at all. I don't think at all. I simply saw the downgrade thread and remembered that Tohru is island level too so I bumped two characters I like against each other.

How can Bowser return from being BFR to another country or to another world? (That seems to be Tohru's only win con)

Wait, nevermind, I saw that Bowser has 71 layer sealing and time travel. Are those combat applicable?

I don't think she would kill in-character. I don't remember the last time she killed anyone. She prefers to BFR or knock people out.
Bowser's Sealing is combat Acclible but not really IC, he'd use it if a lot of his more IC stuff didn't work, but due to stubbornness it'd take awhile

As for time travel, 100% Combat Acclible and in-character when in a pinch.

Bowser's Sealing is combat Acclible but not really IC, he'd use it if a lot of his more IC stuff didn't work, but due to stubbornness it'd take awhile

As for time travel, 100% Combat Acclible and in-character when in a pinch.
Would he time travel if he was BFR'd to another world or country?

Back