• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways didn't i say that she literally used her powers on people out of her line of sight? Literally grabbed people from milesunderground by sensing their prescense, and she didn't just grab them, she put them in a barrier and her barriers are 2 one-shots above Luffy's top AP

also luffy here is in gear fifth as if you click the profile it will give you gear 5. If he isn't in gear 5 then he is in base and in neither of these is he suddenly turning into gear 2 and blitzing Tatsumaki before she thinks, grabs him, and ragdolls him with 2 one-shot above AP and 3 magnitude higher LS.

Also, even if he somehow did blitz her she still has barriers constantly set up in combat and they scale to her AP so he isn't getting through them either.
Barriers gets bypassed via advanced conquers
What?? A hypersonic thing can absolutely blitz a normal human what are u talking about
so you saying jet drivers see other humans as standing still while going around them

Another example would be bullet trains. It’s impossible to track a bullet train if you‘re at the subway and it’s pretty close to you, but if you’re watching it from far, you have time to react.

This is such a simple concept I can’t believe this needs to be explained

Another example would be bullet trains. It’s impossible to track a bullet train if you‘re at the subway and it’s pretty close to you, but if you’re watching it from far, you have time to react.

Bro you are acting like I don't know.... But you are comparing that type of speed to FTL speeds who goes even higher into blitzing stages... They aren't far enough at all for that distance to happen

he's a monkey for a reason, and not the cool one

anyways didn't i say that she literally used her powers on people out of her line of sight? Literally grabbed people from milesunderground by sensing their prescense, and she didn't just grab them, she put them in a barrier and her barriers are 2 one-shots above Luffy's top AP

also luffy here is in gear fifth as if you click the profile it will give you gear 5. If he isn't in gear 5 then he is in base and in neither of these is he suddenly turning into gear 2 and blitzing Tatsumaki before she thinks, grabs him, and ragdolls him with 2 one-shot above AP and 3 magnitude higher LS.

Also, even if he somehow did blitz her she still has barriers constantly set up in combat and they scale to her AP so he isn't getting through them either.
Holy shit he has transmutation he turns the barrier to rubber and strikes her through it.
Same.
Also I'm getting tired of people saying " Tatsumaki can make spears out of the ground " and stuff when there's panels of Luffy not only manipulating the ground via turning it to rubber strong enough to reflect Bolo Breath, but also running his fist through the ground far enough to punch his opponent right in their side with it.
And like I said before, he too has Creation, for the simple fact that he made goggles out of hair/smoke surrounding him.

Bro you are acting like I don't know.... But you are comparing that type of speed to FTL speeds who goes even higher into blitzing stages... They aren't far enough at all for that distance to happen
Speed is equalized meaning that both can perceive each other normally

Holy shit he has transmutation he turns the barrier to rubber and strikes her through it.
like ok that doesn't change the fact that he never leads with gear 2nd just right off the bat if he is in gear 5

also i read the speed section and it says that his boundman is faster than gear 2 and that gear 5 is superior. Speed is equalized in gear 5 and that means if he goes down to gear 2 he'll be slower or comparable to his gear 5 so nothing changes or changes for the worse

I ain't voting incon it's very clear cut that Tatsumaki just TK restrains at the start of the fight and eventually figures out that Luffy is vulnerable to piercing attacks and stabs him to death with spears.

like ok that doesn't change the fact that he never leads with gear 2nd just right off the bat if he is in gear 5

also i read the speed section and it says that his boundman is faster than gear 2 and that gear 5 is superior. Speed is equalized in gear 5 and that means if he goes down to gear 2 he'll be slower or comparable to his gear 5 so nothing changes or changes for the worse
Fair but he's still gonna be able to blitz her.

I ain't voting incon it's very clear cut that Tatsumaki just TK restrains at the start of the fight and eventually figures out that Luffy is vulnerable to piercing attacks and stabs him to death with spears.
or throws him into space which is better and would guarantee a kill

Fair but he's still gonna be able to blitz her.
she thinks before he can switch his gears and he can no longer escape. gear switch requires bodily movements and changes, he literally changes the flow of his blood for gear 2. It won't take much time of course but in a speed equalized match he isn't doing it faster before Tatsu restrains him as it is thought based

or throws him into space which is better and would guarantee a kill
Couldn't he just, create a helmet?
It's like people purposefully forget Armament Haki exists or somn.

Voting incon
While Tatsu could reasonably beat luffy
The advantages gear 5 has makes luffy also able to win
I think the chances of tastumaki throwing him into space are just as likely as luffy hitting her with that armor penetration haki move whatever it is.

Let's recap a bit:

Speed is equalized

At the start of the fight both Tatsumaki and Luffy know that they mean each other severe harm or worse, this is enough for Tatsumaki to at the very least start the fight by restraining Luffy with TK thanks to her superior LS and AP. Luffy knows this will happen and would try and activate Gear 2 but since thoughts are faster than actions he would get restrained anyway.

As I have said again and again, esper powers aren't projectiles that can just be "dodged" and if that wasn't enough (for some stupid reason) Tatsumaki's range is massive so "dodging" is actually impossible.

Voting incon
While Tatsu could reasonably beat luffy
The advantages gear 5 has makes luffy also able to win
I think the chances of tastumaki throwing him into space are just as likely as luffy hitting her with that armor penetration haki move whatever it is.
It's not likely at all he hits her with anything if his whole body is being restrained from 4 kilometers away at the start of the fight bruh

also can anyone prove to me that Luffy's transmutation/piercing can actually affect a barrier of psychic energy?

Edit: and no, elemental NPI doesn't help your case

what? Like what's a helmet gonna do in an airless vaccume where you freeze to death? Her range is easily beyond the earth's atmosphere too.
Luffy has a resistance to Cold Manipulation, and the airless part is countered by the helmet ( why the hell do you think astronauts have the helmets and suits.. )
it's like people purposefuly forget that her AP is 2 one shots above Luffy
He has transmutation, the spears are just gonna be rubber.

Luffy wins by default anyways. He is the main protagonist.

I can see Tatsumaki wins more often than not. Though I suspect this will change depending on whether or not Tatsumaki's TK being weak against characters with strong willpower becomes canon in the next chapter.

also can anyone prove to me that Luffy's transmutation/piercing can actually affect a barrier of psychic energy?

Edit: and no, elemental NPI doesn't help your case
It doesn't even matter because Luffy isn't getting close enough to touch Tatsumaki's barrier...

You just gave them another excuse to derail this thread

Recon you realize youre saying she stomps luffy from the get go and thus the entire fight is invalid?
If speed is equalized luffy sees the attack coming and does some wacky g5 stuff or something to close the gap.

I can see Tatsumaki wins more often than not. Though I suspect this will change depending on whether or not Tatsumaki's TK being weak against characters with strong willpower becomes canon in the next chapter.
Then I say we wait for the next chapter, if she has that weakness then yeah Luffy wins handily.

So how does the barrier even work?
it's a barrier of psychic energy which scales to Tatsu's AP.

Luffy has a resistance to Cold Manipulation, and the airless part is countered by the helmet ( why the hell do you think astronauts have the helmets and suits.. )
couldn't find it. Could you copy paste it here? Also, we aren't talking about space withing ~100km near earth, we are talking about outer space a few thousand kilometers outside of it which is -270 celsius.

Only her chi/aura manipulation seems to be affected by this, not her TK.

Recon you realize youre saying she stomps luffy from the get go and thus the entire fight is invalid?
If speed is equalized luffy sees the attack coming and does some wacky g5 stuff or something to close the gap.
Exactly.
I'm gonna wait for this next chapter to come out so we see if this weakness appears for Tatsumaki though.

VS matches is just filled with too much bias and evil bs

Manipulative, making sure your character only wins, making stuff up for your character to win, downplay the opposing character... It's always the same (ThAt Is WhAt YoU weRe doiNg)

Ohh also we have the accusing the accuser and completely switching topics 🌚

I'm not dealing with this bs, remove my vote and bye
stantwitter-carlostanked.gif

It's literally the issue with 90% of esper fights that start with an LS and AP advantage

Luffy can't do anything against a thought based attack that can't be dodged.

Manipulative, making sure your character only wins, making stuff up for your character to win, downplay the opposing character... It's always the same (ThAt Is WhAt YoU weRe doiNg)

Pop off MOL

said the guy who was at fault the most during this entire argument as he returned to the thread despite saying that he is leaving due to him being busy 5 minutes ago

said the guy who was at fault the most during this entire argument as he returned to the thread despite saying that he is leaving due to him being busy 5 minutes ago
I was carrying ahit and going up and DOEN THE STAIRS WJAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

I was the one giving the scans. Not you guys

tf have I missed in this thread what ☠💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back