• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP you should probably equalize speed, i think this is a stomp otherwise

• LS Tatsumaki = 1.15558624e + 16 Kg (Class P) which is 11555862400000000 according to a scientific notation converter.
    Gear 5th Luffy's Lifting Strength = 11380000000000 Tons (Class P)

Tatsumaki's number has 17 units compared to Luffy's 14. Ion think he's breaking out of her restraint via LS.

Yeah this seems like a weird matchup to me.

Stomp if speed is unequal, stomp the other direction if equal.

Are OPM and OP fans in a war or something lol?

I tought there's somewhere told that Tatsumaki and Fubuki's kinetic can resisted with willpower but idk🤷🤷
Is that true OPM fans?

There’s a statement in the webcomic about it and our profiles are based on the manga so it’s hard to say. It was said during the Saitama vs Tatsumaki fight but Tatsumaki already knows Saitama resists her telekinesis in the manga so it’s probably going to be adapted differently anyway.

Hard to say if Luffy would even have comparable willpower to Saitama though, since Saitama achieved a power greater than Luffy’s (from just being an ordinary human with physical limitations that made even his maximum potential absolutely mediocre) by breaking past his limiter, which is done through willpower. I don’t know Luffy’s feats tho.

The quote about being weak to willpower doesn't exist yet in the manga.

And even in the webcomic Fubuki says "My sister has never met anyone on her level, so she likely doesn't know...that psychic resistance is directly related to willpower"
Wich implies you need to be at least comparable in power for it to take place.

Not happening, in any case she is baseline 5-C so you can still put her against High 6-A+ characters
It was a joke, cuz a lot of the High 6-A OPM calcs, like Orochi channeling a part of the Earth's mantle, got constantly recalced and the AP values were constantly changing.

Again? I'll just wait until a new calc is introduced which bumps it back down to High 6-A.
As I predicted, Tatsumaki got bumped back down to High 6-A. Their lifting strength is almost exactly the same when Luffy's in Gear 5, so he should be able to break free if she tries to restrain him, and since Luffy's shown he's willing to use Gear 5 immediately now that he's awakened it, it makes this match more fair.

As I predicted, Tatsumaki got bumped back down to High 6-A. Their lifting strength is almost exactly the same when Luffy's in Gear 5, so he should be able to break free if she tries to restrain him, and since Luffy's shown he's willing to use Gear 5 immediately now that he's awakened it, it makes this match more fair.
cellular destruction and internal organ blending go brrrrrrr

I vote Tatsumaki

cellular destruction and internal organ blending go brrrrrrr

I vote Tatsumaki
Those techniques aren't listed on her profile, and she only used such techniques against Fused Psykos to make sure that she didn't escape. Besides, Luffy's had his internal organs damaged several times before and still kept fighting, and that was pre-timeskip.

Those techniques aren't listed on her profile, and she only used such techniques against Fused Psykos to make sure that she didn't escape. Besides, Luffy's had his internal organs damaged several times before and still kept fighting, and that was pre-timeskip.
just because it's not listed on her profile doesn't mean she, uh, doesn't have it
she literally does it against Psykos. Her not having it in her powers and abilties chart even though it's stated in her AP justification is kinda silly considering how it's blatantly stated and reiterated by guidebooks
Luffy has never survived getting his organs blended up into a smoothie, which Tatsumaki can do by just, well, blending the rest of his body like a smoothie just like she did against Psykos. Her AP is already vastly superior to Luffy's. Orochi alone is already 5.8 Exatons, while Tatsumaki massively overwhelmed Psykoroshi, which is a fusion of 2 High 6As, and strong enough to the point that she thought she could beat Saitama, who 1 shot Orochi effortlessly. Luffy's normal AP in Base is about 1.5 exatons, and stacking Gear 5 + Haoshoku + Busushoku + plot armor barely scrapes 6. He's not touching her otherwise

Unlike the Kaido vs Orochi fight, you're taking someone who matched Kaido blow for blow to someone who can eviscerate Orochi into carbon constructs. Luffy's not gonna have time to adapt and surpass Tatsumaki, and seeing into the future isn't going to help him not get telekinetically bounced around like a basketball and drilled into the core of the earth.

Tatsumaki doesn't have cellular destruction.
bro
Screenshot202023-01-0620163145.png

Bro it's called reading comprehension, that's AP.
??????
1. Luffy is weaker than Psykorochi so tatsumaki can still screw him over like that regardless
2. What does it matter that it's AP based? Tatsumaki can take control of and tear apart cells. That's just a precision and skill feat

1: Fair, just pointing it out.

2: No she can't, she literally does not have matter Manipulation in her page so try again.

1: Fair, just pointing it out.

2: No she can't, she literally does not have matter Manipulation in her page so try again.
It's not matter manipulation. It's telekinetically grabbing people's cells and ripping them apart. She isn't chemically altering Psykorochi's composition, she's simply ripping her into microscopic pieces

I mean even if it wasn’t dura negation it’d still show the degree and ease with which she can rip apart someone comparable to Luffy with her telekinesis.

Pretty sure Luffy can use Internal Destruction Haki to explode her brains.
Not sure if that'd kill her.. I don't really know her sustenance/stamina feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back