• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you sorry than I'm sorry as well

It seemed to me you were mad that I either called you out or something on my comment about VS matches which is why I thought you tried to diss me
i was just messing with you. I don't like getting into fights and you didn't say anything that could legitimately trigger me. If you see me dissing you in a goofy way next time then just know that there's a grand likelyhood that the whole thing is goblinism.

You've been choking on his [banana] for like 10 minutes now.
i was memeing on him until i realized that he isn't taking it as a joke. While you keep trying to throw jabs at me we've already come to a conclusion, apologized and explained ourselves. You're the internet explorer of this convo

i was just messing with you. I don't like getting into fights and you didn't say anything that could legitimately trigger me. If you see me dissing you in a goofy way next time then just know that there's a grand likelyhood that the whole thing is goblinism.
Sure... Just never seen you talk like that (if I remember you correctly) so I assumed you were serious

i was memeing on him until i realized that he isn't taking it as a joke. While you keep trying to throw jabs at me we've already come to a conclusion, apologized and explained ourselves. You're the internet explorer of this convo
lol okay.
They start 4 kilometers away. In the timeframe it would take for Luffy to turn into Gear 2 and attempt to blitz Tatsu, she crushes him by twisting his body into a Twizzler and kills uim
Dude, he's rubber.
I can see that being super affective against a regular person but he'd just get twisted and unraveled. Like when Robin tried to snap his back and he just bounced back.

i was memeing on him until i realized that he isn't taking it as a joke.
I was taking it as a joke but also a diss as well... So the quickest way is to fight me, idk that's how I think, plus I like fighting

Basically I was already mad af before you replied to me since I went up and down, up and down the stairs

And I'll get even more mad when people reply when I've said I'm going to leave

you do realize that all of that will be happening while he is being constantly grabbed by an LS that is 3 magnitudes higher than his own in gear 5 right
No it won't because Tatsumaki will literally not be able to even perceive Luffy after he enters his amps, which he does in character from the start.
He doesn’t start out faster. They start out at the same speed. To get faster Luffy first needs to activate his gear enhancements. But thinking is faster than performing an action
G5 activation is literally him just thinking.
like ok that doesn't change the fact that he never leads with gear 2nd just right off the bat if he is in gear
He's lead off with G2 several times in Dressrosa alone. You need to stop spreading misinformation since every time I see you in a OP thread its typically you spreading more misinformation that I then need to clear up.

Gear 2 is literally spammed after the Time-Skip, and G5's activation is even easier. All he needs to do is think then the Drums of Liberation start.

They start 4 kilometers away. In the timeframe it would take for Luffy to turn into Gear 2 and attempt to blitz Tatsu, she crushes him by twisting his body into a Twizzler and kills uim
Yeah no, the starting distance is something Luffy would be able to cross instantly. 4KM is nothing for characters moving at these speeds. There is no time-frame and he'd opt to use G5 instead now which doesn't even have the time requirement that G2 activation is.

So unless you dead ass wanna say "Tatsumaki thinks faster than Luffy drrr." then you need to reevaluate yourself. Also Tatsumaki definitely needs some type of movement in order to attack, at least when she wants to "grab" she needs to actively make a physical movement.

There's also this, his official height in his gomu gomu no mi vivrecard
0001-10-Gomu-Gomu-No-Mi-Vol-1.jpg

この技を使うと身長何ルフィ?

センチ
174cm ∞

A.
∞ルフィ!
——————————
With this technique, how tall is Luffy?

cm
174cm ∞

A.
∞Luffy!

No it won't because Tatsumaki will literally not be able to even perceive Luffy after he enters his amps, which he does in character from the start.
how has every person here consistently ignored the fact that tatsumaki has grabbed people when they were underground out of her site many miles away?
G5 activation is literally him just thinking.
he starts out in it as the key linked to us in the op is his g5 form

M
U One Piece fans r such trolls it’s absolutely insane
Ah yes what a good argument. You can literally go kick rocks or some shit if you wanna sit here being a toxic asshole for literally no reason.

You make the OPM Fandom look bad by trying to start a personal beef with another verse. Dead-ass mate, every other OPM here is respectful meanwhile you wanna be childish as shit.

Do better.

how has every person here consistently ignored the fact that tatsumaki has grabbed people when they were underground out of her site many miles away?
Which means nothing because she's faster than them? Them being far away from her as nothing to do with her speed.
he starts out in it as the key linked to us in the op is his g5 form
Maybe for you, for me it's just linking to his profile without taking me to any particular key.

anyways this means one thing
Tatsu's survival depends on one single thing

Does Luffy actually start in gear 5? The link in the op links to his gear 5 form so i assume so. In that case g5>g4>g2 according to the speed section. This would mean that Luffy wouldn't blitz her, not right off the bat at least since their speed would be equalized at gear 5.

Basically, if Luffy is in base then Luffy probably blitzes. If Luffy starts of in g5 then he gets squished, stabbed with rock spears and thrown into space where he'll die of oxygen lack and freezing temps.

but then again both her attack and luffy's g5 transformation from base are both thought based so it is indeed inconclusive in that case. So i either vote for Tatsu in the case that Luffy starts in gear 5 or for Incon if the fight starts with base luffy.

Anyway this thread is necro I think... So it should be closed

Another thread can be made
It isn't against the rules to bump this thread though.
  • When bumping a thread that has been inactive for a long time, please make sure to look over both profiles to ensure that the match has not been changed, and to avoid concluded topics.

M

Ah yes what a good argument. You can literally go kick rocks or some shit if you wanna sit here being a toxic asshole for literally no reason.

You make the OPM Fandom look bad by trying to start a personal beef with another verse. Dead-ass mate, every other OPM here is respectful meanwhile you wanna be childish as shit.

Do better.
Im not even a OPM fan I just like starting shit

but then again both her attack and luffy's g5 transformation from base are both thought based so it is indeed inconclusive in that case. So i either vote for Tatsu in the case that Luffy starts in gear 5 or for Incon if the fight starts with base luffy.
That's why I think Incon is the best, like I said earlier there's a lot of variables and i don't think the OP is very active anymore.

anyways this means one thing
Tatsu's survival depends on one single thing

Does Luffy actually start in gear 5? The link in the op links to his gear 5 form so i assume so. In that case g5>g4>g2 according to the speed section. This would mean that Luffy wouldn't blitz her, not right off the bat at least since their speed would be equalized at gear 5.

Basically, if Luffy is in base then Luffy probably blitzes. If Luffy starts of in g5 then he gets squished, stabbed with rock spears and thrown into space where he'll die of oxygen lack and freezing temps.
Squishing doesn't work, we've been over that.
Rock spears might work but he'll probably find a way to stop that.
Not even going to bother with the space argument.

It isn't against the rules to bump this thread though.
  • When bumping a thread that has been inactive for a long time, please make sure to look over both profiles to ensure that the match has not been changed, and to avoid concluded topics.
Uhh isn't that different to necro? Idk bye

Anyway can we all just settle for incon due to all of the variables at play? So we're not here for 8 literal pages for no reason.

Not sure about yall but I'd like to work on my car at some point instead of arguing between a rubber dude with schizophrenia and a angry autistic girl with green hair and clear daddy issued for hours.

There is no variables at play, the fight starts and Tatsumaki just TK restrains, from there on its up to Tatsumaki to figure out how to kill a Luffy that can't move a finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back