• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by SBA, yes she would.
Preparation time: None. That means there is no time between the character knowing there is going to be some battle and the point they may start killing each other. They are, in a single instant, transported to the battlefield from their everyday activities, equipped with their equipment, transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind. In the same instant the battle starts and they may attack each other. They are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start.

Bruh.
1: He enters G2
2: He jumps out of her line of sight
3: She tries to track him and hold him down
4: She instantly gets punched, possibly from multiple directions
Simple.
And once he sees the future and notices her about to TK him, he's entering G2 to speed blitz.
I told you this isn’t a viable option.

The time it takes for him to even enter Gear 2 is the time it takes for Tatsumaki to make a single thought.

Jumping away isn’t a viable option since her range of TK exceeds what Luffy can avoid regularly. If she tries to attack she’s holding him down because Luffy wouldn’t be able to avoid it.

If he lands a punch sure he wins but that’s a big if because Tatsumaki just needs to think and her attacks go through.

Luffy can see the future... she won't instantly just blindly just start attacking for no reason... Basic haki is you being able to know what they will do before they can think of doing what the wanted to do... Luffy has advanced obs haki which is way more superior to that which let's you see the actual future
Yes she would 100%. Tatsumaki is BLOODTHIRSTY. Evil little gremlin she is.

I know that Luffy can see into the future but if you can’t avoid the attack it doesn’t mean much. Tatsumaki just has a good counter to observation haki

I know that Luffy can see into the future but if you can’t avoid the attack it doesn’t mean much.
He can avoid the attack tho via blitzing

You guys are saying the moment she start to use her brain the attack is already on... Like wtf?

That's not how that works... You dont just think and boom you attack for no reason

SBA states that the two characters just spawn on the battlefield and the only knowledge they have (aside from what direct observation could give them) is that they mean severe harm or worse to them. Against someone like that Tatsumaki would immediatly resort to TK restrain 😶

The time it takes for him to even enter Gear 2 is the time it takes for Tatsumaki to make a single thought.
Also luffy entering gear 2nd barely takes time at all
0671-011.png
0671-012.png

He can avoid the attack tho via blitzing

You guys are saying the moment she start to use her brain the attack is already on... Like wtf?

That's not how that works... You dont just think and boom you attack for no reason
He can’t because he can’t get out of her range. Tatsumaki has a very very wide range with her TK so he wouldn’t be able to escape.

….yes…that’s how telekinesis works. The moment you think about something the attack is already on. Tatsumaki can think before Luffy can move even if he can see into the future.

With psychic powers you can. It’s all about thinking. Just the power of imagination I guess.

Imagination-Spongebob.jpg

He can’t because he can’t get out of her range. Tatsumaki has a very very wide range with her TK so he wouldn’t be able to escape.

….yes…that’s how telekinesis works. The moment you think about something the attack is already on. Tatsumaki can think before Luffy can move even if he can see into the future.

With psychic powers you can. It’s all about thinking. Just the power of imagination I guess.

Imagination-Spongebob.jpg
Thats literally how esper powers work bruh they are thought based
No shit... But you are still human and in character, not a robot

You don't attack blindly instantly...

She needs to also activate her Esper powers

And from this scan
2ILSjXd.jpeg

She makes a movement before she stops the bullets

She needs to also activate her Esper powers

And from this scan
2ILSjXd.jpeg

She makes a movement before she stops the bullets
If they start 4 kilometers away, do u genuinely think Luffy has time to turn into Gear 2 and blitz her from THAT far away before she raises her hand and twists him like a Twizzler

None of those scans is her instantly attacking when she starts thinking
This is her literally instantly attacking someone what? Her thinking is just to perform her psychic powers. She just needs to think to use them so idk what you’re asking here.

If they start 4 kilometers away, do u genuinely think Luffy has time to turn into Gear 2 and blitz her from THAT far away before she raises her hand and twists him like a Twizzler
Yes... More easily with stretching and much more easily with gear 4

This is her literally instantly attacking someone what? Her thinking is just to perform her psychic powers. She just needs to think to use them so idk what you’re asking here.
I'm saying she has never in character, the moment her brain is active.. start attacking instantly

I'm saying she has never in character, the moment her brain is active.. start attacking instantly
I what? I just showed you the literal moment Tatsumaki saw someone she instantly attacked.

I really don’t know what you’re asking here and how I haven’t shown that

Someone wanna tell me how the **** she would TK him "instantly" if he's far faster?
He doesn’t start out faster. They start out at the same speed. To get faster Luffy first needs to activate his gear enhancements. But thinking is faster than performing an action.

Even if G2 can blitz people that are comparable to base, G2 Luffy is not blitzing a Base Luffy level character from 4 kilometers away ☠️ stop the bullshit

Someone wanna tell me how the **** she would TK him "instantly" if he's far faster?
Speed is equalized and Luffy needs to activate Gear 2 to start blitzing
BROOOOOOO NO SHIT

SHES NOT A ROBOT WHO HAS PASSIVE TELEKENISES OR SOME SHIT, SHE'S HUMAN AND WILL THINK BEFORE SHE ATTACKS
She doesnt need passive telekinesis to just decide to attack someone who means harm to her the moment the fight starts 🗿

I still think she doesn't have the willpower to at least not be staggered by conquerors.
Also what's with the votes for her when she's only got the win con if luffy just stands there and let's himself die?
It's already been said they have similar ap so she can't just one shot him with some body into nothingness crap.

U realize that considering her range, she’ll have adequate time to see him coming and crush him?

It’s the same way that regular humans can track hypersonic jets from far away, despite them being far faster
Jets don't blitz... Not even close

anyways didn't i say that she literally used her powers on people out of her line of sight? Literally grabbed people from milesunderground by sensing their prescense, and she didn't just grab them, she put them in a barrier and her barriers are 2 one-shots above Luffy's top AP

also luffy here is in gear fifth as if you click the profile it will give you gear 5. If he isn't in gear 5 then he is in base and in neither of these is he suddenly turning into gear 2 and blitzing Tatsumaki before she thinks, grabs him, and ragdolls him with 2 one-shot above AP and 3 magnitude higher LS.

Also, even if he somehow did blitz her she still has barriers constantly set up in combat and they scale to her AP so he isn't getting through them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back