• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also when I'm saying stairs I mean outside of my house stairs... Many floors up where's its cold af and full of spiders

You wouldn't do shit near me...
/
artworks-Q61q2IpGG3x0QvIQ-FRIyHw-t500x500.jpg

It's literally the issue with 90% of esper fights that start with an LS and AP advantage

Luffy can't do anything against a thought based attack that can't be dodged.
But he can we've just been over how luffy can get stronger during the fight by enhancing his speed plus being able to predict the future. Also when does tatsu do this in character anyway? I think she's gonna want to see what a God rubber man is capable of before yeeting him into space.
This is why I brought up conquerors haki it's just something luffy does as openers to these kinda fights normally.
The main thing for tatsu winning so far I've read is her attempting to kill him a regular ass looking human whose quite attractive from the very beginning.
Maybe she does yeet him into space maybe luffy does get erased into nothing off the bat. Then it's still an incon vote because luffy is then unable to fight at all and tatsu solos op. It's just incredibly frustrating how very specific the fights start was to give her an advantage in range.

You not funny... Spar me in real life otherwise bye
cli%C3%A7-monkey.gif
imagine telling someone to go fight them irl over the internet. MoL secretly one of them texan boomers who show off their guns, overuse facebook and can't shoot a wall even if they had their head inside of it.

so you saying jet drivers see other humans as standing still while going around them
VS matches is just filled with too much bias and evil bs

Manipulative, making sure your character only wins, making stuff up for your character to win, downplay the opposing character... It's always the same (ThAt Is WhAt YoU weRe doiNg)

Ohh also we have the accusing the accuser and completely switching topics 🌚

I'm not dealing with this bs, remove my vote and bye
stantwitter-carlostanked.gif
“Yeah guys Luffy can definitely blitz Tatsumaki from 4 kilometers away!!! No I am definitely not enjoying a Luffy’s Meat Lovers pizza”

imagine telling someone to go fight them irl over the internet. MoL secretly one of them texan boomers who show off their guns, overuse facebook and can't shoot a wall even if they had their head inside of it.
I don't live in USA evil place... I don't use guns... I fight, if you're going to disrespect me and say I'm this and that, you can try proving it in real life instead I don't wanna waste time arguing on the internet which I's something you like to do which I don't

“Yeah guys Luffy can definitely blitz Tatsumaki from 4 kilometers away!!! No I am definitely not enjoying a Luffy’s Meat Lovers pizza”
You're a consistent one piece hater...

Stop talking... It's not like boundman didn't completely blitz doffy who can compete with gear 2nd from hundreds of meters

I don't live in USA evil place... I don't use guns... I fight, if you're going to disrespect me and say I'm this and that, you can try proving it in real life instead I don't wanna waste time arguing on the internet which I's something you like to do which I don't
you still deadass challenged a person to a fight over the internet. Like tf do you expect me to do, guess the country you live in, get a ticket for tons of money, go to the country, find you and fight you? Also you're the one that initiated this when i was messing around.

you still deadass challenged a person to a fight over the internet. Like tf do you expect me to do, guess the country you live in, get a ticket for tons of money, go to the country, find you and fight you? Also you're the one that initiated this when i was messing around.
I didn't start shit.... I was going to leave while you kept replying to me

I always challenge people to fight especially if they are trying to disrespect or say something I'm not..

Gear speed amps that he uses from the start in character. Tatsumaki can't grab what she can perceive, so no "TK attacks can't be dodged." can in fact be dodged via speed amps and precognition.
Read everything else first to what they are saying against that

I dissed you become you dissed me carrying poop...
t'was never a diss, it is a joke
I guess but my initial message had nothing to do with you but me talking about why I was busy and how you guys were debating
either way i am sorry if i made you upset, my replies were little ironic jokes i made as i was expecting you to start replying with jokes as well. I gues you don't take jokes very well.

Gear speed amps that he uses from the start in character. Tatsumaki can't grab what she can perceive, so no "TK attacks can't be dodged." can in fact be dodged via speed amps and precognition.
They start 4 kilometers away. In the timeframe it would take for Luffy to turn into Gear 2 and attempt to blitz Tatsu, she crushes him by twisting his body into a Twizzler and kills uim

either way i am sorry if i made you upset, my replies were little ironic jokes i made as i was expecting you to start replying with jokes as well. I gues you don't take jokes very well.
Well if you sorry than I'm sorry as well

It seemed to me you were mad that I either called you out or something on my comment about VS matches which is why I thought you tried to diss me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back