• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if I'm mistaken because I haven't seen One Piece, but is this just not what Haki is? It's a spiritual energy and to my understand Luffy can tap into ones that fortify strength and defenses.

You could say it's a different energy but psychic power can be fairly nebulous in terms of what it actually means, alas I'm probably nitpicking.
Yeah but this isn't spiritual energy, you would have a point if Mob was the one facing Luffy as in the Mob Psycho verse esper powers and spirits are very closely related. But alas this is OPM.

Yeah but this isn't spiritual energy, you would have a point if Mob was the one facing Luffy as in the Mob Psycho verse esper powers and spirits are very closely related. But alas this is OPM.
Gotcha, thanks. (y)

Which is why I'm voting incon. Lots of variables at play here, and both have valid win-cons that I ain't trying to dismiss. I just think it's the simplest route to go here considering everything said thus far.

Unless we want another booty OPM vs OP thread that lasts 8+ pages.
Yeah I think imma switch to incon too.

I’ve always been pretty neutral on the whole “can TK be dodged point” which is why I never argued for it since I don’t think it was needed in this case for Tat since she has a big AoE which I think was shown earlier to be like country sized. Though if Luffy gets in close it’s basically goodnight for her.

The speed blitz vs the ranged hit is a battle as old as powerscaling time. It’s incon for me.

Bro... Stop spreading misinfo....

Luffy rolled his arms around his body and physically didn't stretch anymore to break he's arm off...
Yeah I'm not arguing with this kind of brain rot, TK attacks can't be dodged.
They can definitely be easily dodged... If you know what will happen in the future, you can dodge instantaneous attacks via moving before it

Also isn't this necro?

So uh didn't Tatsumaki lift literally every hero in a multi kilometer range by creating a barrier around them despite them being undrground and out of her sight? Pretty sure as long as she feels Luffy with her senses she should be able to grab him and just lift and crush him.

monkey.gif

she can make giant sharp spears out of them
Haki + gomu gomu no mi

Plus transmutation
she still has options like hitting him repeatedly
won't do anything
or just yeeting him into space once she runs out of options
Once she runs out of options? She will barley even be able to pick one option before he blitzes and one shots

I swear it's like you guys are completely disregarding luffy's abilities and think he will just be standing still while she does all of her abilities until she figures out a way to defeat him

Haki + gomu gomu no mi

Plus transmutation

won't do anything

Once she runs out of options? She will barley even be able to pick one option before he blitzes and one shots

I swear it's like you guys are completely disregarding luffy's abilities and think he will just be standing still while she does all of her abilities until she figures out a way to defeat him
easy why. "le thought-based TK powers"

Voting luffy fra

if this match is still on going
Same.
Also I'm getting tired of people saying " Tatsumaki can make spears out of the ground " and stuff when there's panels of Luffy not only manipulating the ground via turning it to rubber strong enough to reflect Bolo Breath, but also running his fist through the ground far enough to punch his opponent right in their side with it.
And like I said before, he too has Creation, for the simple fact that he made goggles out of hair/smoke surrounding him.

you do realize that all of that will be happening while he is being constantly grabbed by an LS that is 3 magnitudes higher than his own in gear 5 right?

you do realize that all of that will be happening while he is being constantly grabbed by an LS that is 3 magnitudes higher than his own in gear 5 right?
He won't be grabbed when he can see the future and completely blitz in gear 2nd alone... He can fly with gear 4 which is even a higher blitz

One hit and she will be bleeding on the ground or even one shotted

Pretty sure people have tackled this already, the consensus is that he could use speed amps to get out of her line of sight and try to **** her vision up with punches straight to the head, maybe.

It’s too much of a factor.

Luffy can use speed amps but it’s not like that would allow him to avoid Tatsumaki’s TK since her range with it is too high. His best bet is to use those speed amps to essentially one shot Tatsumaki before she has the chance the grab him.

Spinning. Like with the pills in the last chapter.
Bruh. He's rubber. How is she gonna turn rubber organs into a needle?

Luffy can use speed amps but it’s not like that would allow him to avoid Tatsumaki’s TK since her range with it is too high. His best bet is to use those speed amps to essentially one shot Tatsumaki before she has the chance the grab him.
Bruh.
We're saying, if he's out of her line of sight, she can't grab her. And we know this is in character for him as he did it with Apoo ( who can hit you with sound attacks as long as you hear him and are in his line of sight.

Luffy's gear 2nd blitzes completely... You are basically standing still for him in his eyes, even a obs Haki user can't do anything who was equal or faster than luffy's base
0388-004.png
0520-004.png

Ans there's even gear 4th which is even a much higher blitz
0784-012.png

I doubt she would know what's happened until she looks down and see her bleeding or something

Luffy's gear 2nd blitzes completely... You are basically standing still for him in his eyes, even a obs Haki user can't do anything who was equal or faster than luffy's base
0388-004.png
0520-004.png
This.
And Gomu Gomu no Hydra blitzed Kaidou and hit him in several spots at once ( a bit similar to him using Jet Gatling on Lucci but his opponent actually survives his attack this time )

Bruh.
We're saying, if he's out of her line of sight, she can't grab her. And we know this is in character for him as he did it with Apoo ( who can hit you with sound attacks as long as you hear him and are in his line of sight.
yeah she would still be able to grab him even if he’s out of her line of sight. Her range is massive and her TK can extend to wide ranges so all she simply needs to do is extend her TK all around her and use that superior range to grab Luffy wherever he is. He doesn’t need to be in her line of sight for her to be able to grab him.

0388-004.png
0520-004.png

Ans there's even gear 4th which is even a much higher blitz
0784-012.png
But Luffy’s not starting out in gear second. He’d need to first activate it and then blitz her all before Tatsumaki can even conjure up a single thought.

yeah she would still be able to grab him even if he’s out of her line of sight. Her range is massive and her TK can extend to wide ranges so all she simply needs to do is extend her TK all around her and use that superior range to grab Luffy wherever he is. He doesn’t need to be in her line of sight for her to be able to grab him.
Bruh.
1: He enters G2
2: He jumps out of her line of sight
3: She tries to track him and hold him down
4: She instantly gets punched, possibly from multiple directions
Simple.
And once he sees the future and notices her about to TK him, he's entering G2 to speed blitz.

But Luffy’s not starting out in gear second. He’d need to first activate it and then blitz her all before Tatsumaki can even conjure up a single thought.
Luffy can see the future... she won't instantly just blindly just start attacking for no reason... Basic haki is you being able to know what they will do before they can think of doing what the wanted to do... Luffy has advanced obs haki which is way more superior to that which let's you see the actual future

Also luffy's hands can stretch and blitz as well which will continue going faster and faster the more it stretches

The only barely valid outcome for tatsumaki to win is putting luffy into space

Which is highly unlikely, he flies back and we don't know if gear 5 can survive in space or not as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back