• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GarnetByKmes
I am made of love, and it's stronger than you!

Tatsumaki-0
Sassy little child

Both in character, but willing to kill.
Fight takes place outside the Temple

Speed equalized.

Win by KO or Death

Tatsumaki because of range and flight. Plus Tatsumaki can restrict Garnet's movement like she did with Garou's.

Tatsumaki because of range advantage and hax. I've only read Garnet's profile but there's nothing in there that suggest she can resist direct telekinesis (Tatsumaki's instakill move).

Yeah, I agree with the others that the Sassy Lost Child. Telekinesis, flight, and massive range advantage would allow her to keep Garnet from touching her.

There is a chance that Garnet would be able to resist her TK since it can be resisted by people with sufficiently strong wills, and if she can get past Tatsu's barriers she could easily take her out, but there's still the issue of her flight...although Garnet does have ranged attacks, can stretch her limbs, and has jumped high enough to reach the height at which airplanes fly, plus her precog...hmm...

I actually believe Garnet can win this, Tatsumaki has no way to bypass Garnet's Immortality. Not to mention Garnet took some attacks from lapis who's high 6-A.

GenjiTheGreat said:
I actually believe Garnet can win this, Tatsumaki has no way to bypass Garnet's Immortality. Not to mention Garnet took some attacks from lapis who's high 6-A.

Hum? Lapis' High 6-A is from her manipulating the entire ocean with her hydrokinesis, Garnet never tanked that. However, I do agree Garnet has a chance, she has a few ways to get around Tatsu's abilities.

Lapis was manipulating water she attacked Garnet on both occasions. But the amount of water she used is unquantifiable so I agree.

As much as I hate the "brat", my vote is for Tornado: Garnet could have better skill, experience, intelligence and almost everything else, but the Tornado has flight and range attacks, plus Trashu's reactions are higher than Garnet's jumps/charge, eventually, Trashu will deform Garnet's body

I was refering to jump or movement, those are considerably slower than the Garnet's reactions or combat, so in theory, Tras-Tatsu should be able to intercep said attacks

Well, last I checked Tatsu is bordering on Small Country level (900+ GT), while Garnet is on the lower end of Large Island, so I think Tatsu has a sheer power advantage, plus more range and better powers.

Tatsumaki isn't destroying Garnet's gem unless she can produce energy over twice the DC of Garnet's durability. All tatsumaki has is telekinesis, she isn't destroying Garnet by simply tossing her around.

Actually, destroying a gem is much more easy than destroying the body itself, but since Garnet has their gems in a safe place, Tatsu will desestablizise the dody before destroying the gem.

@WB, that means that all Tatsu's combat/reaction/movement speed = Garnet's combat/reaction/movement speed? and that reaction=movement=combat? that doesn't seems fair at all...

Antoniofer said:
@WB, that means that all Tatsu's combat/reaction/movement speed = Garnet's combat/reaction/movement speed? and that reaction=movement=combat? that doesn't seems fair at all...

Yes, thats exactly what it means, it also means any speed amping abilities are nullified.

but should be that the reaction of both becomes the reaction of the slower, the combat speed of both becomes the combat speed of the slower, and the movement speed of both become of the slower; not that the diferent kinds of speed from both becomes the max speed of the slower, if we do that we'll upgrade the speed of some characters

I see, but that would change the character itself... However, even without that Tatsu still should win due range advantage, once that Garnet is cought by the telekinesis, she wouldn't be able to reach Tatsu since she would be flying and attacking Garnet with object and stuff

Tatsu, range and flight give her a combat advantage and a close victory over Garnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back