• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki Possible Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched One Punch Man but it does look like she's doing if fairly casually and doesn't look remotely tired after that.

Just for clarity, her feat is apparently calculated at 952.26 Gigatons while the Low 6-B tier starts at 1000 Gigatons.

I support the upgrade for the time being.

Well it doesnt look like someone opposed to that so i think it fine to upgrade

But why not just write "Small Country level"? Sasuke got upgrade to Small Planet level in the same way

He did? I wasn't aware of that.

How about At least Large Island level+, possibly Small Country level instead then?

I am pertty sure he was Moon level and than because he "Was already at the higher ends of the Moon level tier" before he got PU he become likely small Planet level

KuuIchigo-maybe,but Tat did this feat like that without any difficulty which is literally more than 95% of Large island level tier,so it that really so troublesome to simply make her Small Country?

By the way, I don't disbelieve that Tatsumaki is Small Country level. Her feat is pushing it and is done with 0 effort. But we need more evidence.

Yes, this is concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back