• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki's lifting strength Downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Kachon's version, as EnderLord's was heavily low-balled to begin with.

I also prefer to use more detailed images like this one, which is when the feat is actually happening, whereas in this one the trench was not really the focus (plus those could be just high-altitude clouds anyway).

It should possibly to use the MA tower itself for the measurements, but using a building works.
Thanks a ton for your input man

Do you think I can add this to the profiles since it's somewhat if a minor change?

My problem with this is that the building is not exactly parallel to the place where the hole was calculated, but rather being a little further away, giving the impression of the building being smaller than it really is...

My problem with this is that the building is not exactly parallel to the place where the hole was calculated, but rather being a little further away, giving the impression of the building being smaller than it really is...
That's not true. The perspective makes it so that we're viewing them from the same plane.

That's not true. The perspective makes it so that we're viewing them from the same plane.
IDK, Well, this is the only point that I found a little weird, a little malleable, you know?

But whatever I suppose, I don't have problems with the calculation and I can have the panel incorrectly... It wouldn't be the first time this has happened to me.

If the panel pixelation is correct, I support using Kachon's calculation, his is accurate than mine.

The only downside to this is that maybe you could argue that it's an Outlier or something, but the P-class has been accepted before and at the time was the highest calculation.

I don't think anyone could reasonably argue this is an outlier because she wasn't even trying here, nor was she in all her other feats. She never tried.

Also, it's very similar to her other feats it's just heavier weight.

Not an outlier at all.

Well, you thought no one was going to object to the calculation so it seems pretty unanimous, does it take 48 hours to apply or can you apply the changes now?

Anyway, Kachon, if you want a higher value than what you got, you can do this:

In the panel where the void size of the original calculation was calculated, instead of using 2km in height to calculate the size of the clouds, it is possible to use 16km, since the clouds presented in the panel are the highest type of cloud that exists, both that you can easily see the curvature of the Earth and 16 km is the height of these clouds, this would multiply the value of Tatsumaki's lifting force (From the original calculation) by 512 times.

Anyway, Kachon, if you want a higher value than what you got, you can do this:

In the panel where the void size of the original calculation was calculated, instead of using 2km in height to calculate the size of the clouds, it is possible to use 16km, since the clouds presented in the panel are the highest type of cloud that exists, both that you can easily see the curvature of the Earth and 16 km is the height of these clouds, this would multiply the value of Tatsumaki's lifting force (From the original calculation) by 512 times.
I don't care about higher values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back