• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki's lifting strength Downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Tatsumaki's original lifting strenght calculation is this: original calc, which results in Tatsumaki being 1.15558624e16 Kg (Class P)

Mine is a recalculation of the original USklaverei calculation: The recalculation, which results in Tatsumaki being 1.16e15kg (Class P) A somewhat inferior result.

Anyway this is just to change the calculations in her profile. I think it's pretty simple...

I believe it'd be better if we pixel scaled the height she raised the rocks because in the manga it looks wayyyyyy higher than 1km. That to me seems like a huge downplay.

They are above all the mountains on the ground by a very large distance.

There is no way this is less than a kilometer.

r8aMnHh.jpeg

There is no way this is less than a kilometer.

r8aMnHh.jpeg
Look mate, the result of my calculation is also greater than 1km, like it wouldn't change much, in addition the panels are a bit inconsistent, you can't trust them very much, I mean I've had calculations disapproved or at least very contested for the same reason.

Also could you specify what exactly is greater than 1km there? do you mean the size of the rocks or what?

Also could you specify what exactly is greater than 1km there? do you mean the size of the rocks or what?
I am talking about the height you say she raised the rocks.

In your calc is seems you only assume she is raising them to cloud level, which you say is 914m.

But from the manga panels, I think it is very clear she raised them much higher than that because they go above the clouds and mountains by a large distance.

Even the clouds there don't seem to be at 914m.

So I just think it is a huge downplay.

Not to mention that using pixelscaling on this panel would be unreliable, due to the distance from the clouds and giant rocks.
Why? The top panel seems quite clear to me since it's from a very long distance away. Is that not pixel scaleable?

In the panel you showed it, it also gave the impression that the clouds are falling or something like that, it's kind of weird...

If someone manages to do pixelscaling with the panel, the person is a beast, because I couldn't... At least if I want the calculation to be approved...

Actually, couldn't you use the height of the monster association tower because that's what she is level to?

Why? The top panel seems quite clear to me since it's from a very long distance away. Is that not pixel scaleable?
The problem is that the clouds and mountains are at different distances from the rocks themselves, I tried to do something similar once to find the size of an object and because the cloud I used as a base was at a different distance they fell killing on above my calculation.

Actually, couldn't you use the height of the monster association tower because that's what she is level to?
I actually thought about doing that, but I noticed that on the panel the rocks appear to be shooting upwards, so Tatsumaki might not have raised the rocks to Psykorochi's level.

I actually thought about doing that, but I noticed that on the panel the rocks appear to be shooting upwards, so Tatsumaki might not have raised the rocks to Psykorochi's level.
We can see that Tatsumaki is already at the level of the tower from previous panels. And the rocks behind her go up to her level.

Also, no, they seem to move in a straight line.

0EEmu6T.png

If anything the rocks are moving down.

Qg7nK4B.png

But anyway, I think it's pretty clear they are at least at the level of the tower.

Especially when in that top panel we see one that was presumably going directly straight (due to the angle it met her at) hitting her head on.

I mean if you take the first panel it looks like they are going up, if you take the next panel they are going in a straight line and then it looks like they are going down... Well you can argue that they are at the tower level.

But seeing the size of the rocks compared to the tower, do they look smaller? It would depend on the size of Psykorochi then... I don't know my head is getting a little confused right now... I'll do some research...

I mean if you take the first panel it looks like they are going up, if you take the next panel they are going in a straight line and then it looks like they are going down... Well you can argue that they are at the tower level.

But seeing the size of the rocks compared to the tower, do they look smaller? It would depend on the size of Psykorochi then... I don't know my head is getting a little confused right now... I'll do some research...
I'm confused what you mean? Where do you seem them moving up?

Also, again, Tatsumaki is already at the height of the tower going by other panels so that wouldn't make much sense.

If you are talking about this panel I don't see how there's any upwards angle here. It looks like they're going straight. We as the view are just getting a perspective from below them.

r8aMnHh.jpeg

Not sure where you see any upwards movement here personally.

Okay, I revised the calculation and realized that it's the void where the stones came out of that is calculated, using the clouds as a way to calculate the size of the void left by removing the stones, the height at which the stones were doesn't really matter, unless you want to calculate the energy needed to lift the rocks that high.

Okay, I revised the calculation and realized that it's the void where the stones came out of that is calculated, using the clouds as a way to calculate the size of the void left by removing the stones, the height at which the stones were doesn't really matter, unless you want to calculate the energy needed to lift the rocks that high.
I thought the whole calc was about the energy required to lift them up that high?

Huh? Are you just calculating the weight of the rocks or something? Then what is the cloud height for?

Doesn't it significantly impact the calculation?

You even did two ends where the only difference was the height and got two very different results (Class T and Class P)

I thought the whole calc was about the energy required to lift them up that high?

Huh? Are you just calculating the weight of the rocks or something? Then what is the cloud height for?
No, the calculation is about arriving at the absolute weight of the rocks removed by Tatsumaki, in the original calculation, the height of the cloud was used to arrive at the size of the void line left behind.

If you only take Tatsumaki's panel lifting the rocks it would only give T class, reaching P class depending on the acceleration of the rocks when casting against Psykorochi

No, the calculation is about arriving at the absolute weight of the rocks removed by Tatsumaki, in the original calculation, the height of the cloud was used to arrive at the size of the void line left behind.
Oh, I see what you mean now. So this is just measuring the weight of the rocks and uses the cloud distance to scale. Ok then.

I'm surprised though, isn't the actual lifting of them what we should be calculating here? She lifts them quite quickly.

Oh, I see what you mean now. So this is just measuring the weight of the rocks and uses the cloud distance to scale. Ok then.

I'm surprised though, isn't the actual lifting of them what we should be calculating here? She lifts them quite quickly.
Hmm, we're getting into a little tricky territory, as far as I can remember the last time this calculation was done using acceleration to get the lift strength, Damage kind of messed up the calculation, I don't remember why...

I prefer Kachon's version, as EnderLord's was heavily low-balled to begin with.

I also prefer to use more detailed images like this one, which is when the feat is actually happening, whereas in this one the trench was not really the focus (plus those could be just high-altitude clouds anyway).

It should possibly to use the MA tower itself for the measurements, but using a building works.

I just opened Kachon's calculus, and I must congratulate him since... Holy shit.

I never noticed the city and the buildings on that panel of Tatsumaki lifting those rocks and... Oh dear, those rocks are absolutely huge!

It was a very well done calculation!

But there's something that makes me a little confused about the panel itself and... I hope no one skins me for questioning it, but... On the same panel, in the right corner, where the city is located, even closer than the skyscraper shown in the image, there are some constructions that look more like a house or maybe a building similar to a school or something that is closer to the place that was calculated, this makes the size a little distorted, since if If you take the skyscraper as a base, the hole is absolutely huge, but if you take the nearest rectangular buildings, it seems to descale the hole a bit?

Another thing is that looking at the panels that Kachon used, I realized that it would be better to use the cumulonimbus cloud type, even more accurate than using cumulus clouds.

Also taking advantage of the first panel used by Kachon, what are those rectangular things that are near the hole itself? Like clearly it's something man-made but I have no idea what it is, maybe some artificial island or something?

But there's something that makes me a little confused about the panel itself and... I hope no one skins me for questioning it, but... On the same panel, in the right corner, where the city is located, even closer than the skyscraper shown in the image, there are some constructions that look more like a house or maybe a building similar to a school or something that is closer to the place that was calculated, this makes the size a little distorted, since if If you take the skyscraper as a base, the hole is absolutely huge, but if you take the nearest rectangular buildings, it seems to descale the hole a bit?
I specifically picked one of the largest structures in that cluster of buildings.

Which would be a building similar to this, which has around 26 floors, making it around 111.8 meters tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back