• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TA's 9-B Bracket | Quarter Final 4

The last Quarter Final. In this match we have Batman (Arkham Series) submitted by CalebTB12 against Trevor Phillips submitted by Psychomaster35 who also made the excellent battle picture so all credit goes to him for that

This is the tournament standings: https://challonge.com/p7oir0xj

IMG 2008
Takes place in a standard arena

Speed is Equalised

The Detective: 7 (Teon, Drite, Jim, Kyschan, Cinnabar, Crimson, Insecurity)

The Absolute Mad Man: 1 (Psychomaster35)

Inconclusive: 0

Also guys I'm still having issues with images. Can't use ones already here or download new ones. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

I mean, if skill overcame AP, can't Batman do the same here? Batman should be more skilled than Alec.

Though I guess it depends on exactly how high the AP advantage is.

Batman scale way above the door busting feat, around 570 kJ, and Trevor is around 13 mJ, if Batman Ap can reach like, 3 mJ, he can pretty much win against him due to better skill

I took a look at the feat. Batman does scale WAAAY above that feat, since those are some beefy doors. I don't know, I do think the Dark Knight might have a chance at this

I guess.

the last part of this bracket is gonna be a mess I just wanna Argus my Frank west fight gosh darn it

@Arsenal

Lol

I mean, if Batman is significantly higher than his feat, then I see no reason why he wouldn't take it the same way Alec did. Plus Bats has more versatile weaponry.

I mean, 1 MegaJoule have 1000 Kilojoules, we know that he scales way above that feat, but 1000 times that is kinda of a stretch IMO

Back