• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round eight is up. We're almost onto the prelims and then the semi's, but now we have an awesome fight for us to see play out.

In this fight, we have the Kiwi Bird the Moa represented by Crimson Azoth up against Trevor Phillips represented by Psychomaster35

This is the tournament standings: https://challonge.com/p7oir0xj

IMG 1980
IMG 1981
Takes place in a standard arena

Speed Equalised

Moa (Real World): 0

Trevor Phillips: 8 (Jackythejack, Psychomaster35, the man with the Midas touch, Kyschan21, Litentric Teon, CinnabarManx421, Edwardtruong2006, Phoenix821)

Im gonna be honest here. Moa... doesnt really stand much of a chance. Its actually possible for Trevor to win without weapons thanks to his Pressure Point attack advantage. Plus, hes around 5x stronger than Moa. Of coarse, we've seen Trevor survive the craziest shit such as getting hit by a 50 mph truck that is at least a bit more than 7.3 Megajoules. Moa only has 110505 joules, so it cant do shit to Trevor. Dont forget Trevors Mid-Low Regenerationn to at least keep up. Voting Trevor.

All in all.

Also poor bird.

But id like to point out I don't think Trevor would know how to pressure point a bird

Jackythejack said:
All in all.

Also poor bird.

But id like to point out I don't think Trevor would know how to pressure point a bird
Well, he can still just hit it in the eyes which should be comparable to human pressure point locations. Not to mention, those punches are capable of TKO'ing someone who is hit in their pressure point.

Indeed. Seems like Trevor is now a mass genocidal species extinctionist killer? I know hes done that to people, but now hes aiming at endangered species now? I mean, that would be dark.

Yeah, the moa has been extinct for hundreds of years. Saddest thing is that we can't even blame the Europeans for it. The Maori hunted the bird to death before a white man clapped eyes on it.

Seems like we brought one back to life only for a crazy man to gun it to pieces

Trevor punches the bird to death via massive AP advantage. He's 8 megajoules all over the place for crying out loud, and he can one-shot other 8-megajoule guys *wink* Michael and Franklin *wink*

Trev also stomped in Klebitz's skull, who could withstand missiles capable of one-shotting multiple law-enforcement helicopters at a short distance.

That equals to being around 81x stronger than the Moa. Massive AP stomp.

Oh yeah then it's definitely a stomp hahaha

I know nothing about GTA so I had no idea. I won't add this match when it's over

xD

Lotsa 9-B characters are capable of one-shotting most of the 9-Bs Real Life has to offer

Psychomaster35 said:
Ive only looked at the lowest end of wooden door shattering. Cant that be accepted?
Not really, him smashing doors is just a supporting feat. He regularly fights against the protagonists and brutally murdered Johnny, all of whom were equally as durable as Trev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back