• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

you all discover that 'that' wasnt normal bill cipher...IT WAS THE BILL CIPHER OF IGNORANT FANS, THE SAME ONE THAT AN RANDOM DUDE ON AN DUMB VS SITE SAID THAT COULD DEFEAT THE LIVING TRIBUNAL!

Dannysayan said:
you all discover that 'that' wasnt normal bill cipher...IT WAS THE BILL CIPHER OF IGNORANT FANS, THE SAME ONE THAT AN RANDOM DUDE ON AN DUMB VS SITE SAID THAT COULD DEFEAT THE LIVING TRIBUNAL!
((The lasers contain memetic hazards in case you forgot :p))

As my body procedes to freak the **** out, my mind is sent to the ships database after going through a screening process to remove memetic contamination, and the body itself, working on last minute commands, uses it's internal compenents to create a kinetoglyph which seals Bill in the 2nd dimension before destroying him.

As this happens, the ship begins work on a replacement body, which is already mostly done, only requiring the transfer of my mind to it.

Using specially encoded white noise, i send this message to Overlord "Hey man, now would be a great time to do your thing before we need to run."

Hl3 or bust said:
Using specially encoded white noise, i send this message to Overlord "Hey man, now would be a great time to do your thing before we need to run."
MS Ovelord sends a message in binary to HI3

"i need the tears of a tsundere and a way to fuse back with my corporeal self "

"The tears should be easy to find with a hard light projection, but isn't your corporeal self having a seizure currently? Besides, i can just bring your corporeal body hear with a drone."

The God Of Procrastination said:
I use United States of 1000000% Delaware Detroit Excalibur Max Spark on the Godmodder.
The godmodder is kind of pleased by the fact that you did an My hero academia reference, so he'd used an -Planetary control- quirk to summon an wall to tank the hit.

I bring everything Overlord needs to via a combination of har light projection, a limited version of my decay ability to cause the hard light to turn into a real crying tsundere and bringing him his corporeal body with a drone

i also tell him "Dude, we're running out of time before he leaves or the effect of 579 catches up."

Hl3 or bust said:
"The tears should be easy to find with a hard light projection, but isn't your corporeal self having a seizure currently? Besides, i can just bring your corporeal body hear with a drone."
MS Overlord "lulululululululululululululululululululululululululululululululuuu"

MS Ovelord sends a vison to HI3 detailing what happened to his corporeal self, seeing tha HI3 clearly wasn't paying attentio

|My corporeal is brought back to sense by Bec Noir. My corporeal self realizes that Bec Noir can't talk so, he decide he won't talk either,

Corporeal self accepts Bec Noir's challenge

Bec Noir uses his canine senses to have an idea about your movements, he rushes and swing his sword.

CS Overlord pets Bec Noir Bec noir death stares you whit an 'Really Homie?' look and then Punches you

CS Overlord gets punched by Bec Noir

CS Overlord gets back and attacks

Battle techniques -----> Overlord Diplomacy

CS Overlord pulls out a giant spear and trows it at Bec Noir
Bec Noir tries to deflect the Spear whit his sword

Bec Noir misspelled "with", so he's not able to block the attack

OuCh! Bec Noir -50

Bn: 50/100

an area approximately 10m in diameter around Bec Noir is instantly undergoing total entropic decay

Bec noir is trapped

Bec noir Barks in anger cuz you Interrupted an fair 1v1 duel

CS Overlord trows an entropic decay resistant Pokeball at Bec Noir to save him from entropic death

You catched an Doggo!|

MS Overlord: "I need the tears of a true tryhard Tsundere, an illusion won't work"

((probably should have explained what i did to make a "rela tsundere" better, but my guy limited his decay ability to basically accelerate time to an obscene degree, instead of infinitely, and stopped when the hard light eventually reconfigured itself into a real tsundere))

Dannysayan said:
I use United States of 1000000% Delaware Detroit Excalibur Max Spark on the Godmodder.
The godmodder is kind of pleased by the fact that you did an My hero academia reference, so he'd used an -Planetary control- quirk to summon an wall to tank the hit.
I'm going to lolnope that, and hit him anyway.

Dannysayan said:
I'm going to lolnope that, and hit him anyway.
he uses the overpowered: NO U to block the hit.

『ÒéóÒâ│Òâè — Health: 8/8』

One does not need a reason to fight against him, the Godmodder. He has devastated this world, killing more powerful entities than one can count on aleph numbers, ruling it as a dictatorship so that he could do whatever he wanted. The lives of all will most certainly become filled with horror if he isn't taken down before no one is left that can harm him, that can still stand up against him. Even with there aren't many hopes, this must be done now.

And so a power worthy of one who could slay the gods enters the battlefield, irradiating such an intimidating aura that those who couldn't resist it had no choice but to give up on life and die: their brains could not stand that fear, not hope to proccess it, and stopped functioning altogether. Their hearts could not possibly join the strength needed to beat as fast and hard as to express it, their souls could not withstand it and crumbled. Those who could resist it died in the same way, and those who were immune to it also died. Those who were incapable of feeling fear or dying died, those who were utterly immune to mind and death based powers died. This was a fear beyond all fears, it was like staring down death itself, like trying to fact against the fact that even those who are chronologically immortal shall at some point cease to exist, crumble into nothingness and give in to the universe's inevitable heat death. Against such powerful fear there was no strength, there was no hope, there was no pride, there was no honor, no courage. When one inevitably felt Anna Abramovna Bystrova's inescapable presence, there were only two choices: to not be her enemy, or to die instantly.

That was the power of Widen: Despair Aura V — Instant Death, coupled with The Goal of All Life is Death to deny any and all immunities. It was a force to be reckoned with, a constantly active spell — for she was not an undead who could emit it passively, but a human who casted it through magic — of inevitable death. Even on the rare possibility that one should somehow resist it, the power of such irresistible fear would crush their minds, immediately driving them into insanity, and that mind too crippled to fight would be soon killed anyways. Even if one could some impossible how resist that mind-crushing psychological pressure, it was still far too strong to nullify: they would get confused by the sudden power pressing them to escape, too panicked to even understand what they felt. Should they have the nerves of adamantite to understand what they felt and focus their mind, inevitably they would focus on escaping, on panickedly fleeing their insurmountable horror. In the unimaginable situation wherein one could go through all that, they'd be paralysed by fear, unable to lift a finger as all the power in their muscles would already have been put into stopping them on their tracks and making themselves completely rigid. It was a fear that made it impossible to think, so much so that it killed through exactly that.

And thus, immediately and instantly, every last one of the Godmodder's minions, equipment, tool, constructs and structures which didn't have countermeasures died.

The one who so powerfully intimidated all of those in the field with a powerful pressure that countered all the ones that tried to be projected against her own wasn't anything but a girl on grey jeans and a white T-shirt. Wavy golden hair went down all the way to her chest, and her blue eyes possessed an innocence which utterly contrasted the havoc she had wreaked which so much as an entrance.

— Where is the godmodder? — vocalized Anna, with her soft, yet strong voice shaking what used to be plains: even the leaves of grass had died in fear, and even the air, which used to bring life, was now deadly poisonous to those who were enemies. The ground cracked as she walked, not due to any abnormal weight or strength, but simply because the stone below her feet died whenever she stomped it. — Where is he?

Passive abilities in use:

ÒÇÉInterference FieldÒÇæ — The abilities of an Outlier are such that all men of science have already perceived how the world seems to act differently with and without their interference. This is mostly active through use of their "supernatural" abilities, but also passive through what is known as the Interference Field. Subconscious and in part nigh-conscious, this field is projected at all times by the cells in the body that are correlated to their powers's functioning, even if those are inside their bodies in small clusters mostly invisible to the naked eye. The field subtly distorts all the functioning of things around them, making electrons follow odd paths. This is mostly not noticeable, except in one situation: if the Outlier does not consent with something in the range of their small (up to two meters radius, intensity plummets outside the body) interference field, it will be distorted and resisted, suppressed and attempted to be erased. This enables them a passive resistance against most kinds of hax: while throwing a fireball against an Outlier isn't directly using powers inside the field, the fireball won't be measurably altered at all, but trying to create a fireball inside the field will be resisted and potentially made impossible. Trying to control an Outlier through telekinesis will be blocked by the field, and many other hax of "directly using your power on someone" will be denied, but using power outside of the field and throwing it inside it will typically not be significantly resisted. This is capable of protecting against any power usage in the area of the field, even such things as conceptual manipulation at the aristotelic level and below, as they alter the concept of an object in their area of effect and require the world to function. Even though the Interference Field is subtle, on its area of effect it's powerful enough that typically even someone who can curbstomp an Outlier would find it far more effective to touch them or use a handicap to breach the field or to kill them through normal methods than to force a hax ability through the field through sheer power.

Notes:

If there is no countermeasure in place, even the Godmodder might take damage or, if haxing him is allowed, die.

Also, sorry for the moments I alternated between time tenses. I tried to write in the present tense but ain't used to it yet, lol. Not in english, at least, so I ended up giving up on correcting all mistakes and the text got somewhat half-baked.

Mand21 said:
『ÒéóÒâ│Òâè — Health: 8/8』
One does not need a reason to fight against him, the Godmodder. He has devastated this world, killing more powerful entities than one can count on aleph numbers, ruling it as a dictatorship so that he could do whatever he wanted. The lives of all will most certainly become filled with horror if he isn't taken down before no one is left that can harm him, that can still stand up against him. Even with there aren't many hopes, this must be done now.

And so a power worthy of one who could slay the gods enters the battlefield, irradiating such an intimidating aura that those who couldn't resist it had no choice but to give up on life and die: their brains could not stand that fear, not hope to proccess it, and stopped functioning altogether. Their hearts could not possibly join the strength needed to beat as fast and hard as to express it, their souls could not withstand it and crumbled. Those who could resist it died in the same way, and those who were immune to it also died. Those who were incapable of feeling fear or dying died, those who were utterly immune to mind and death based powers died. This was a fear beyond all fears, it was like staring down death itself, like trying to fact against the fact that even those who are chronologically immortal shall at some point cease to exist, crumble into nothingness and give in to the universe's inevitable heat death. Against such powerful fear there was no strength, there was no hope, there was no pride, there was no honor, no courage. When one inevitably felt Anna Abramovna Bystrova's inescapable presence, there were only two choices: to not be her enemy, or to die instantly.

That was the power of Widen: Despair Aura V — Instant Death, coupled with The Goal of All Life is Death to deny any and all immunities. It was a force to be reckoned with, a constantly active spell — for she was not an undead who could emit it passively, but a human who casted it through magic — of inevitable death. Even on the rare possibility that one should somehow resist it, the power of such irresistible fear would crush their minds, immediately driving them into insanity, and that mind too crippled to fight would be soon killed anyways. Even if one could some impossible how resist that mind-crushing psychological pressure, it was still far too strong to nullify: they would get confused by the sudden power pressing them to escape, too panicked to even understand what they felt. Should they have the nerves of adamantite to understand what they felt and focus their mind, inevitably they would focus on escaping, on panickedly fleeing their insurmountable horror. In the unimaginable situation wherein one could go through all that, they'd be paralysed by fear, unable to lift a finger as all the power in their muscles would already have been put into stopping them on their tracks and making themselves completely rigid. It was a fear that made it impossible to think, so much so that it killed through exactly that.

And thus, immediately and instantly, every last one of the Godmodder's minions, equipment, tool, constructs and structures which didn't have countermeasures died.

The one who so powerfully intimidated all of those in the field with a powerful pressure that countered all the ones that tried to be projected against her own wasn't anything but a girl on grey jeans and a white T-shirt. Wavy golden hair went down all the way to her chest, and her blue eyes possessed an innocence which utterly contrasted the havoc she had wreaked which so much as an entrance.

— Where is the godmodder? — vocalized Anna, with her soft, yet strong voice shaking what used to be plains: even the leaves of grass had died in fear, and even the air, which used to bring life, was now deadly poisonous to those who were enemies. The ground cracked as she walked, not due to any abnormal weight or strength, but simply because the stone below her feet died whenever she stomped it. — Where is he?

Passive abilities in use:

ÒÇÉInterference FieldÒÇæ — The abilities of an Outlier are such that all men of science have already perceived how the world seems to act differently with and without their interference. This is mostly active through use of their "supernatural" abilities, but also passive through what is known as the Interference Field. Subconscious and in part nigh-conscious, this field is projected at all times by the cells in the body that are correlated to their powers's functioning, even if those are inside their bodies in small clusters mostly invisible to the naked eye. The field subtly distorts all the functioning of things around them, making electrons follow odd paths. This is mostly not noticeable, except in one situation: if the Outlier does not consent with something in the range of their small (up to two meters radius, intensity plummets outside the body) interference field, it will be distorted and resisted, suppressed and attempted to be erased. This enables them a passive resistance against most kinds of hax: while throwing a fireball against an Outlier isn't directly using powers inside the field, the fireball won't be measurably altered at all, but trying to create a fireball inside the field will be resisted and potentially made impossible. Trying to control an Outlier through telekinesis will be blocked by the field, and many other hax of "directly using your power on someone" will be denied, but using power outside of the field and throwing it inside it will typically not be significantly resisted. This is capable of protecting against any power usage in the area of the field, even such things as conceptual manipulation at the aristotelic level and below, as they alter the concept of an object in their area of effect and require the world to function. Even though the Interference Field is subtle, on its area of effect it's powerful enough that typically even someone who can curbstomp an Outlier would find it far more effective to touch them or use a handicap to breach the field or to kill them through normal methods than to force a hax ability through the field through sheer power.

Notes:

If there is no countermeasure in place, even the Godmodder might take damage or, if haxing him is allowed, die.

Also, sorry for the moments I alternated between time tenses. I tried to write in the present tense but ain't used to it yet, lol. Not in english, at least, so I ended up giving up on correcting all mistakes and the text got somewhat half-baked.
((GOOD LORD, YOU ARE AN LIKE FREAKING PERFECT ROLEPLAYER, I MEAN, YOU DID THIS HUUUGE THING HERE, IN A CRINGEFEST THAT WAS THIS SERVER .-.))

With an Flash, the entity that ya'all called the 'Godmodder' appeared in front of the Amazon.

"Oh my, i hear some 'saltyness' in your voice, what are you looking me for?"

The demon said with his Passive-aggresive voice.

"i mean, i should assume that you are like all the others, someone that just wants to freaking murder me, but i dont assume things..."

He'd continued with his Sadistic voice tone.

((So... I did indeed kill every single minion or summon or the statue or everything that isn't the godmodder? Did he take damage or anything? Also, you don't need to quote my entire post ><))

『ÒéóÒâ│Òâè』

Anna stares directly into the eyes of the demon, calmly.

— You do rule this land, you do give the reasons why the others attack you. What makes you annoyed that there would be revolt?

She keeps her distance of a little over two meters to him, not letting him come any closer.

As i modify the paper that 579s desctiption is on to make all information contaning on it to, upon being percieved, instantly replace every sub-conscious and conscious thought in the oberservers body while being careful not to view it myself, and I send a constant stream of noise to Overlord that says something along the lines of "Hurry the **** up now, we don't have much time left before that lady down here gets ******* glassed."

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Anna tanks it passively though I don't know exactly what you're doing except that it haxes people who notice it.

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì
Anna tanks it passively though I don't know exactly what you're doing except that it haxes people who notice it.
((SCP-579s description is a cognitohazard (read: bullshitting high-tier mind manip hax) that kills you when you view it. Besides, i'm sitting in orbit rn and the paper is meant as a first strike against the Godmodder))

((What's this summoning something and building something? If it's an enemy, shouldn't I have one-shot it? And oh yeah, I guess even my outliers can't tank a ridiculously high tier mindhax. Anna was supposed to be 9-B with Mid-level regen over time initially and 9-A after fully developing her abilities but I buffed her beyond belief and gave her whatever abilities I wanted since this thread didn't seem to care and there's no min-maxing to be done when there's no minning required.))

Mand21 said:
((What's this summoning something and building something? If it's an enemy, shouldn't I have one-shot it? And oh yeah, I guess even my outliers can't tank a ridiculously high tier mindhax. Anna was supposed to be 9-B with Mid-level regen over time initially and 9-A after fully developing her abilities but I buffed her beyond belief and gave her whatever abilities I wanted since this thread didn't seem to care and there's no min-maxing to be done when there's no minning required.))
((rn the description is contained on my ship, the Solidarity))

Gonna totally change my action to the one I had before this, now that I read that everyone wanna kill the Godmodder trying to spare him would be OOC:

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Anna becomes immediately aware of the appearance of someone at the edge of her interference field, and jumps back immediately as the demon talks. Through the tone of his voice, she already knows who he is and gives him no extra time: silently casting [Greater Teleportation] and [Maximize Magic: Perfect Unknowable], Anna disappears from the demon's perception through the spell and notices this man seems to be fine after her aura's effect. Then, she casts [Grasp Heart] alongside with Chapter 7: Bankruptcy from a distance of a few meters behind him.

There is no need to give the demon time to think or react. If he does get proven capable of surviving the newest Death Hax ability, Bankruptcy should begin working, so she immediately follows it up:

Super Spirit Bomb, True Death, Athena's Exclamatio, Master Spark, Triplet Maximize Widen Magic: Meteor Fall, Hakai, Swift, Fact Crusher! — exclaims the blonde girl, impossible for the demon to hear her as her very presence has been wiped out in every aspect. — I hereby unite these eight spells into one: Indefensable Meteor Shower of Godspiritual Irreversible Death!

And thus, by mixing abilities from Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball Super, a GTA San Andreas mod, The Gamer, Chuck Norris's Fact Book and Overlord and crushing a cash item that instantly clears casting time, Anna casts three blasts that emit after every planck time the energy that a spirit bomb could have if it could access all twelve universes and had no limits over casting time, plus a godly power to enhance it by giving it the power to destroy all atoms in its area, electric, radioactive, holy, light and burning damage capable of affecting body and soul as well as concept from all moments in time, reinforced by Chuck Norris's ability to crush facts with his bare opinion.

This gives her blasts, all of which converge in the Godmodder in an X from two diagonals and a pillar from downwards (which means as soon as it appears/is visible it's already hitting him) the capacity to ignore defenses and evasions and everything as Anna didn't believe her opponent capable of doing anything against that attack, something reinforced by Swift's capacity to always hit the target, meaning even if he tried to aimdodge it or leave the place before it happened, he'd still get hit. That attack was attacking his body, soul and concept in all moments in time and denying their ressurrection, which was reinforced by the Fact Crusher, so not even High/True Godly regen would bring him back as that was denied.

The attack strikes while Anna is more invisible than invisibility could invisibilize her, shaking reality.

((Since there seem to be no limitations in what kinds of attacks can be used, I made this chimera.))

I decide that i can't wait for overlord any longer.

Anna and the Godmodder suddenly find themselves on a planet very similar to earth despite existing FAR outside of the obervable universe, as i cover earth in drones to protect it from any possible damage.

Before either of them realize what has happened, i join them on the planet and release the infectious idea that is 579's description onto the Godmodder.

((He doesn't really have an established tier, I think, or if he does then everybody scales to just high enough to do him damage&our haxes to affect him or something.))

Okay everybody, i've decided to make everything...less cringy and whitout the too op things, here the changes:

Ya'all are City level+ for now.

Sorry HI3 or bust, stop with these SCP things, them are too op.

i want to make this an more normal fantasy roleplay, when i made this thread i even had an lore for the godmodder in my mind, but then the cringe started and i just choosed to follow it.

Xeno goku never was at the pub.

Bec Noir neven existed.

Same for Golden freezer.

The godmodder is ? tier for now, but ya'all are probably able to hurt him as he is just messing around for now.

Sorry again for everybody who liked the cringe fest.

Back