• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

Hl3 or bust said:
I immediately fire a basic laser at that stupid mutt and it ceases to exist
((if this is what i think it is, that thing is like 2-B at most, but whatever)
IT WAS FREAKING IGGY FROM JOJO, YOU KILLED THE POOR THING, SHAME ON YOU, -1 HP FOR YOU BETCH

Dannysayan said:
Hl3 or bust said:
IT WAS FREAKING IGGY FROM JOJO, YOU KILLED THE POOR THING, SHAME ON YOU, -1 HP FOR YOU BETCH
((shit, i thought it was this dog))

After a part of my shoulder fell off (which i rewelded on), i go out and try to figure out how overlord hasn't glassed Bec yet

((The thing is that i though he had already achieved anime god-hood))

Hl3 or bust said:
Dannysayan said:
Hl3 or bust said:
((shit, i thought it was this dog))
After a part of my shoulder fell off (which i rewelded on), i go out and try to figure out how overlord hasn't glassed Bec yet

((The thing is that i though he had already achieved anime god-hood))
Me, the DUNGER MASTER puts an curse on you, if you dont at least try to ressurect the poor thing you will lose 3 hp, you got 2 days.

((>Literally just goes back in time to tell my past self that it's just an actual dog, and not that wierd computer dog))

i get punched by Bec Noir

CS Overlord gets back and attacks

Battle techniques -----> Overlord Diplomacy

CS Overlord pulls out a giant spear and trows it at Bec Noir

Overlord775 said:
i get punched by Bec Noir
CS Overlord gets back and attacks

Battle techniques -----> Overlord Diplomacy

CS Overlord pulls out a giant spear and trows it at Bec Noir
Bec Noir tries to deflect the Spear whit his sword

Dannysayan said:
Hl3 or bust said:
((>Literally just goes back in time to tell my past self that it's just an actual dog, and not that wierd computer dog))
((hooow you went back in time .-.))
((i have access to an uncountably infinite amount of, at least, 5th dimentional energy. That should work))

I, and the Solidarity, suddenly appear a few miles above them and fire at Bec Noir with a basic laser (which he literally shouldn't be able to see coming).

((basic lasers are High 2-A due to the type of power they use, in case you forgot))

Hl3 or bust said:
I, and the Solidarity, suddenly appear a few miles above them and fire at Bec Noir with a basic laser (which he literally shouldn't be able to see coming).
((basic lasers are High 2-A due to the type of power they use, in case you forgot))
Bec Noir see'd it coming Via his CANINE INSTINCTS so he quickly uses RED MILES to block the Lasers

I then cause an area approximately 10m in diameter around Bec Noir (with a pocket for overlord if he's there) to instantly undergo total entropic decay while using modified versions of 2399 drones to absorb any energy that leaves the specified area area.

Hl3 or bust said:
I then cause an area approximately 10m in diameter around Bec Noir (with a pocket for overlord if he's there) to instantly undergo total entropic decay while using modified versions of 2399 drones to absorb any energy that leaves the specified area area.
Bec noir is trapped.

Dannysayan said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Bec noir is trapped.
((him and that area have been reduced to virtual particles, so he's pretty much incap if he isn't dead))

Hl3 or bust said:
Dannysayan said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Bec noir is trapped.
((him and that area have been reduced to virtual particles, so he's pretty much incap if he isn't dead))
he got catched.

Dannysayan said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Dannysayan said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Bec noir is trapped.
he got catched.
and, btw, im not an master about SCP foundation, so can you explain better their powers when you use them please?

((579's description is a lethal cognitohazard (in english, reading it's description kills you via mind manip)

3396 is a form of parasite that gives it's hosts some broken, but random, abilities, and 3731 are people it's infected

120 is a swimming pool that caa teleport you to a specific location that cycles every 13 uses, but it needs a conscious human to use it in order to cycle and 4 or so of the locations are in space

268 is a letterboy hat that makes you extremely unnoticable (which is saying something)

2399 is a spaceship from another galaxy that can create drones to repair itself, since it's currently heavily damaged in the great red spot, which it creates with it's weapons

3003 is humanity on another planet but they're all infested with "Marcy," a parasitic beetle, and are unethical by normal standards with futuristic tech

2700 is a perpetual motion device whose main component, when released, basically reverses the progress of the universe, causing it to revert to a singularity (likely instantly)

Memetic, antimemetic, and kineto hazards are infectious ideas, ideas that actively censor their own existence and movements that allow the performer to warp realtiy based on the movements made (most are impossible for normal humans or even 3-D beings in general) respectively

sorry if i caused any issues))

I pick up Overlord and head back off in the GM's direction, while using the movement of my internal components to create a large amount of kinetoglyphs, mostly to reduce the GM's perception of time and increase his gullibility, and appear the same instant i left earlier.

Overlord775 said:
CS Overlord: "ok you can go out"
CS Overlord sends out Bec Noir from his pokeball
Bec deathstares Overlord, but he knew that he couldnt hurt him as he was captured.

The projection holds the paper containing the description of 579 out and says "Hey man, someone told me to give this to you."

((sorry to leave just before shit goes down, but real life is calling))

((k i'm back, if you guys have been waiting for me (probably the most important i've ever been to anyone honestly))) ((EDIT: may or may not actually be back, so don't get your hopes up))

Back