• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

i defuse

my mental self punches the Godmodder in the snout, establishing superiority

my corporeal self goes in a illumination induces coma

• I fall out of a portal, followed by my quiver and a stream of arrows
"Well, that was a waste of my time, but at least i'm back here" I think to myself

I end up devising a 5 step plan:

1: Somehow manage to steal SCP-268 from the Foundation ((mostly to make what happens next more believable and as a defense against the GM))

2: Get infected by SCP-3396, become an instance of SCP-3731, obtain a full description of SCP-579 in such a way that i don't get instantly mind raped to death. SCP-120 and find a large variety of memetic hazards, preferably lethal, and innoculate myself against them.

3: Steal the SCPS Solidarity

4: Dial SCP-120 to location 2 and have the entrence with me in the SCPS Solidarity

5: Throw literally all of this at the GM

Extra Objective: Become a Ringwraith

((what could go wrong?))

Overlord775 said:
i defuse
my mental self punches the Godmodder in the snout, establishing superiority

my corporeal self goes in a illumination induces coma
The Godmodder says: "Nah" and teleports to his castle.

(1/5(6?))

finally found out where 268 even was, although it was pretty easy to get in and even easier to get back out with it.

I don't think the EO is going to work out, since sauron won't stop trying to kill me, so i just stole one of their swords.

still trying to find out where 3396 is, since they really locked up the info on that.

Overlord775 said:
My Mental Self creates the Ca├▒ón Final Despierto and uses it againt the Godmodder's Castle
Sadly, the castle that G freezer is building is in another plane of existance.

(2/5)

so i finally found where 3396 is (some mountain range in the middle of nowhere) and it is apparently sentient and oddly approachable, and told me that "my powers would be beyond imagination," but i guess i'll have to wait and see about that.

getting 120 was easy since there was basically no security along with my new hat, but getting a description of 579 is pretty hard so far.

((this is the last post i'll make for a while, since i got shit to do irl, so just assume that it's taking really long to steal the SCPS Solidarity))

(3/5)

Well, thankfully 579's description appeared facing down, and i'm not taking my chances with that shit, and 120 has, thankfully, already been dialed to location 2, so the only thing left to get is the giant spaceship, which is being difficult because it doesn't seem to be on the surface of earth, although that kinda makes sense, since it's really ******' big.

(4/5)

Around the same time i found he Solidarity, the effects of 3396 started to kick in, and i seem to be some kind of technopath now. Whenever i touch any machine, including the Solidarity, it can feel, see and understand every single part of it, and i've made a few upgrades,and i'm pretty sure i can do even more if i can find the right parts.

In addition, using this power, i was able to access the Foundations database and discover the location of various high-tech anomolies, so now i'm attempting to steal tech from SCP-2399 (since the effects of 268 appear to extend to the Solidarity at this point), SCP-3003 and SCP-2700 (utilizing it's anomolous construction to make improvements to the entireity of the Solidarity)

((now it's (4/6) for real now))

(5/6)

Getting the tech from 2399 (mainly weapon, power source and shield tech) and 3003 (for portal tech) was fairly easy, but 2700 needed some time since it is extremelyy fragile and it's active component will destroy the universe if unleased, but was done relatively quickly, although i was able to copy part of it's affect in another chamber and integrate it with my body, allowing me to, at will, make areas instantly undergo total entropic decay ((this is as close to EE as you can really get physics wise, since only virtual particles should remain)) and releasing effectively infinite amounts of energy

In addition, the Solidarity appears to be several times larger on the inside than the outside and has generated several unique anomolies which i have put to use in other areas of the ship.

((the ship normally is around 2-B now, with the GMWC being Unknown due a shitton of anomolies (memetic, anti-memetic, kineto, etc., hazards along with various higher-dimensional anomolies producing uncountably infinite amounts of energy to use) that i crammed into it))

my mental self fuses the main dimension with the plane of existance the Godmodder is hiding in

my corporeal self is having seizures

Overlord775 said:
my mental self fuses the main dimension with the plane of existance the Godmodder is hiding in
my corporeal self is having seizures
Your mental self discover that the Plane of existance the Godmodder is...WAS A TRAP.

The godmodder is really in the carabbian drinking Beer.

You now have to escape the TRAP.

the TRAP is a place full of earraping mlg sounds that are slowly killing you.

Dannysayan said:
The godmodder is really in the carabbian drinking Beer.
((>in the caribbean))

With that revelation, i make sure to bind SCP-120's dialing to a different universe and give overlord some earplugs.

my mental self counter the TRAP by yodeling so loudly that his yodel cover the souls of the earraping mlg sounds made by the TRAP.

My corporeal is brought back to sense by Bec Noir. My corporeal self realizes that Bec Noir can't talk so, he decide he won't talk either,

Corporeal self accepts Bec Noir's challenge

Overlord775 said:
my mental self counter the TRAP by yodeling so loudly that his yodel cover the souls of the earraping mlg sounds made by the TRAP.
My corporeal is brought back to sense by Bec Noir. My corporeal self realizes that Bec Noir can't talk so, he decide he won't talk either,

Corporeal self acepts Bec Noir's challenge
"This shouldn't take too long." I think to myself, watching overlord utterly trash Bec, as i remove the safeties from the laser batteries.

((2 quick things

1: Due to my guys 3396 infection he now resembles a cross between Inaros and Asura

2: Removing the safeties allows the batteries (the GMWC is technically a laser too) to make full use of my higher-dimensional energy sources, which puts them at High 2-A, with the GMWC still being busted af))

Hl3 or bust said:
((2: Removing the safeties allows the batteries (the GMWC is technically a laser too) to make full use of my higher-dimensional energy sources, which puts them at High 2-A, with the GMWC still being busted af))
((unless the attack has a lot of immagination put in to it, it won't work, no matter the tier. exemple: the infinity gauntlet was completly useless against the Godmmoder, but the Hyper Crazy Spiral Supreme Super Vampire God Purple Reality Shattering Train Made in Heaven took the Godmodder 200 mana to block it.))

Overlord775 said:

Corporeal self accepts Bec Noir's challenge
Bec Noir uses his canine senses to have an idea about your movements, he rushes and swing his sword.

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
((2: Removing the safeties allows the batteries (the GMWC is technically a laser too) to make full use of my higher-dimensional energy sources, which puts them at High 2-A, with the GMWC still being busted af))
((unless the attack has a lot of immagination put in to it, it won't work, no matter the tier. exemple: the infinity gauntlet was completly useless against the Godmmoder, but the Hyper Crazy Spiral Supreme Super Vampire God Purple Reality Shattering Train Made in Heaven took the Godmodder 200 mana to block it.))
((I made sure to cram enough anomalies into basially all of the weapons to make them basically imperceptible on top of 268's affect (anti-memetic for the win), along with a bunch of memetic anomalies and kinetohazards that make it so the weapons carry what is basically weaponized ideas and having the mere act of firing it causing reality to shit itself respectively))

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:

Corporeal self acepts Bec Noir's challenge
"This shouldn't take too long." I think to myself, watching overlord utterly trash Bec, as i remove the safeties from the laser batteries.
((2 quick things

1: Due to my guys 3396 infection he now resembles a cross between Inaros and Asura

2: Removing the safeties allows the batteries (the GMWC is technically a laser too) to make full use of my higher-dimensional energy sources, which puts them at High 2-A, with the GMWC still being busted af))
You hear a distant Bark

I immediately fire a basic laser at that stupid mutt and it ceases to exist

((if this is what i think it is, that thing is like 2-B at most, but whatever)

Back