• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

HA DIO and Giorno use their Hyper Crazy Spiral Supreme Super Vampire God Purple Reality Shattering Train Made in Heaven on the Godmodder

Overlord775 said:
HA DIO and Giorno use their Hyper Crazy Spiral Supreme Super Vampire God Purple Reality Shattering Train Made in Heaven on the Godmodder
The Godmodder does the same thing, but in a better way, and blocks the hit.

HAGio and HADio undo the destruction of my gym.

(10/10) I'm now able to finish the black magic training room, and begin upgrading the stamina training room into a speed and stamina training room

(0/5)

After a good night's rest I get back to working on the upgrades to the first gym.

(1/5)

Meanwhile, the part timer tells everyone that they can now come to the gym to learn or improve their black magic.

my corporeal self, that is still stuck on the mountain, finds an ancient temple of the holy shonen trinity, he searches the temple and finds a library.

Inside the library there's a giant tome shining with holy light, my corporal self opens it and starts reading it. (1/8)

Dannysayan said:
G freezer continue to build a castle for the GM: 2/10
((Jesus Crist, Golden Freeza is slower than a snail))

my corporeal self continues to read the tome while doing this >
Thinking-meme-640x523
(2/8)

Overlord775 said:
Dannysayan said:
G freezer continue to build a castle for the GM: 2/10
((Jesus Crist, Golden Freeza is slower than a snail)) my corporeal self continues to read the tome while doing this >
Thinking-meme-640x523
(2/8)
((There is a reason why Freeza is so slow, the Castle Size.))

Your corporeal Self Didnt Charged Cuz the Godmodder Dont liked tht dumb immagine that you putted with your comment, so you have to charge the 2/8 again OwO

you ALL heared an voice, the voice said: "WARNING, WARNING, EVENT INCOMING...EVENT INCOMING...BE READY TOMORROW."

All the friends the part timer has had in his life come and help. Sadly that's only one person, but it motivates me to work extra hard! (5/5)

Now you can also train your speed as well as stamina.

I begin improving the Black Magic training room to improve white magic as well (0/5)

my corporeal self is waken up by the voice and upon earing that something big is coming he studies that damn tome even harder

(4/8)

my mental self starts preparing for the event by building the ultimate anime meme weapon, HA DIO and Giorno help him.

they start by thinking of the dankest memes they can immagine

(1/4)

As the godmodder heared the voice, he knew what was happening, so he teleported into another planet of existance, waiting for it to end.

My corporeal self "must ...study .... HARDER"

(6/8)

my mental self and it's helpers tranform their dank toughts in to real beings, we summon Vegeta from Dragon Ball , all the Jojo Bizzare Adventure main characters and antagonists, Team Gurren from Gurren Lagann, Cory from Cory in the House, Saitama from One Punch Man and Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken

(2/4)

my Corporeal Self finishes to read the book, but he there still one thing to do

(7/8)

My mental self and it's helpers fuse together the dank anime meme character and themself creating a shapeless dank energy blob

(3/4)

Bahb writes a story much like this one, except where fate, probability, and causality have dictated he will never be harmed, and he possesses type 5 immortality, high godly regen from an infinite D being, nonexistent physiology, and true acausality. He then replaces the plot of this world with the plot of his story.

My corporeal self absorbs the Holy Tome and he's flooded by power

(Reading Completed)

Ascension to Anime God-Hood 3/7

The will of my mental self starts giving a form to the shapeless blob and he molds it in an epic combination of every character that was used in the fusion

(Ultimate Anime Meme Weapon Completed)

Ascension to Anime God-Hood 4/7

My Mental Self uses it's controll over reality to bring back the Godmmoder from the planet the godmodder had escaped to

and then my Mental Self, while using with a badass voice, says to the Godmodder that he won't let the Godmodder hide and evade whatever is coming

Back