• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

For some reason a bunch of the equipment just started moving on it's own to exactly where I'd wanted it. We continued our work, finishing the gym.

It has spacio-temporal treadmills, olypticals, recumbent bikes, rowing machines, and more that are perfectly suited to raise one's stamina (hp), no matter how many dimensions they have. Of course, the more you want to raise the stamina (hp), the longer you need to work out, and a membership costs money. ((Except for Torlikof, since he helped build it, and my character knew about that)).

My part timer goes to announce the gym in the pub, while I get to work building the next facility (0/10)

Lots of time has passed, so construction on the combat magic training grounds are going well. They allow you to increase the strength of your magic, or learn new Black Magic.

(3/10)

Bahb worked through the night, making good progress on the magic room.

(6/10)

Meanwhile, the part timer goes and advertises the gym to Golden Frieza and Bec Noir. He would advertise to the Godmodder, but since he's sleeping he can only tell his subordinates.

considering Blabh ingnored him my mental self decides to go to his gym without paying,

"i'll pay later"

My mental self starts getting ripped

1/2

meanwhile my Corporeal self and his summons attack the sleeping Godmodder

[Right now it's mainly cardio/stamina/hp stuff, so you won't be ripped, you'll be super healthy. If you tell Bahb that you were the reason why stuff moved on it's own he'll let you in free, since he still ain't sure how that happened.]

my mental self continues to train by going outside and lifting huge boulders

Training completed

While his muscles now look impressive his stats don't actually go up

Ascention to Anime God-Hood 2/7

Overlord775 said:
considering Blabh ingnored him my mental self decides to go to his gym without paying,
"i'll pay later"

My mental self starts getting ripped

1/2

meanwhile my Corporeal self and his summons attack the sleeping Godmodder
((Sorry for today, i was sick, but i can play now.))

You Try to attach the sleeping godmodder, but he Sleep Shoryuken you and launch you to a mountain.

[If your legs look ripped from cardio, you're doing it wrong. Cardio should be giving you a strong heart and lungs over anything else. It's probably the most helpful form of exercise since it can help improve the ability of all your muscles by letting your body pump oxygen to your muscles more efficiently.]

Magic training room is now at 7.5/10 since the part timer is back.

We've begun adding in things like magic tomes, materia, staffs, and training dummies. We've also created a special air conditioner that significantly amplified the quality of magic within the room allowing for drastic increases in magic power growth and a temporary increase in magic recovery rate.

The Godmodder wake's up and teleport to the Gym.

"Hello Bitches." he said whit a Smirk on his face.

Overlord775 said:
my mental self stands in front of the Godmodder and does Jotaro's pose and inflicts the Deep Intimidation Debuff on everyone watching him
meanwhile Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 B.C. Version 4.0 Beta flies back to the gym and unleashes his arsenal against the Godmodder
The Godmodder Annoyedly stared at them, snapped his fingers and made them stuck on the ground, using gravity control.

"Tsk tsk, you are breaking the rules, isnt this place supposed to be... 'neutral?" the godmodder said whit an sadistic smile.

I pull out the anti combat radar 2000. It stops all combat in the area in the past present and future, changing it to be a very vigorous game of 3D chess.

Overlord775 said:
Sly Marbo tears apart the flex tape with his teeths
my corporeal self stats searching for stuff on the mountain
Mambo cant do it, the flex tape is so powerful that can cut boats in half.

Dannysayan said:
Mambo cant do it, the flex tape is so powerful that can cut boats in half.
YOU FOOL

because of the Godmodder's misspelling Sly Marbo ingnores what you said and destroyes the flex tape

"Hole $#!* that's a lotta damage!"

I somehow knew that Flex tape was being referenced, so I referenced it myself.

"No really, someone stop that ******* crazy doll, this is a neutral place, why the builder of this place is doing JACK SHIT about a ******* crazy doll." the godmodder said

Mental Self: "i contribuited 50% on the costruction of the building, so i am the second with most authority over the gym, and i decreet that Sly Marbo is allowed to attack the Godmodder while in the gym, while the Godmodder isn't allowed to attack Sly Marbo while in the gym"

Blahblah9755 said:
"What are you talking about? All you've done since coming here is play 3D chess."
mental self: "i was the one that created and tranfered the training equiment in your gym"

"THATS IT, I TRIED TO BE NICE FOR ONCE, BUT NOW...YOU ALL MADE ME PISSED, still, i cant waste energy now...eh, y'know what?" the Godmodder snapped his fingers and summoned An Evil Giorno Giovanna.

"Have fun dealing whit that, MORONS." then the Godmodder teleported to the moon.

Giorno Giovanna summoned GER and Attached Marbo.

Dannysayan said:
Giorno Giovanna summoned GER and Attached Marbo.
Sly Marbo: "you tought i was Sly Marbo, but it was me, DIO"

DIO removes his Sly Marbo Mask and reaveals that he's Heaven Ascension DIO

Heaven Ascension DIO "i'm your father Giorno"

'''the mind controlled Giorno Smirks...he starts to laught like an Crazy guy and he summons his final stand: Gold Experience Requiem Over Heaven Act 2'''

((There was a device there that turned every action taken for the sake of fighting into 3D chess. Do you guys are either doing this outside the gym, or you're just trying to do this and instead playing 3D chess.))

The Godmodder upgrades his pawn to a queen (Summoning Giorno is replaced with this), then gets angry at Marco for interrupting his workout, and leaves.

Blahblah9755 said:
((There was a device there that turned every action taken for the sake of fighting into 3D chess. Do you guys are either doing this outside the gym, or you're just trying to do this and instead playing 3D chess.))
The Godmodder upgrades his pawn to a queen (Summoning Giorno is replaced with this), then gets angry at Marco for interrupting his workout, and leaves.
Geroha2 is so powerful that The Chess thing is turned to -1 so it dont works.

Geroha2 turns to -1 the gym too, so you all never actually builded it.

Back