• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

((The chess thing took effect way before Geroha was around though… I'm honestly still trying to figure out why the Godmodder was angry when none of the attacks towards him happened in the first place…

Blahblah9755 said:
((The chess thing took effect way before Geroha was around though… I'm honestly still trying to figure out why the Godmodder was angry when none of the attacks towards him happened in the first place…
Geroha, being Geroha, did the action in everytime possible in a sort of Unexplainable time flick thing.

((No, but seriously, why was the Godmodder even angry? He wasn't being attacked, the guy was just making moves in chess))

Blahblah9755 said:
((No, but seriously, why was the Godmodder even angry? He wasn't being attacked, the guy was just making moves in chess))
Like i said, Geroha did this time mess thing, he did this EVEN before appearing, its like, a ultra time paradox.))

((I understand that, but there's literally no point to my class if what I do will just get warped out of existence every time I finish it because a character is unexplsinedly angry in about being attacked despite the fact that he was very explicitly not being attacked. So I want to know, why Godmodder was angry, this has nothing to do with Geroha))

((@Blah he was angry because i used my the creator powers i have hover the gym to make so Sly Marbo could attack the Godmodder but the Godmodder couldn't, and he got angry about it. if you didn't make your gym super annoying he woudn't have destroyed it, it's your fault))

Blahblah9755 said:
((I understand that, but there's literally no point to my class if what I do will just get warped out of existence every time I finish it because a character is unexplsinedly angry in about being attacked despite the fact that he was very explicitly not being attacked. So I want to know, why Godmodder was angry, this has nothing to do with Geroha))
((Oh, okay, the godmodder was angry cuz he is a ******* moron, AND, dont worry, the Gym Will Return.))

HA DIO is furius that his son would dare attack him

"i'll teach you discipline BOY, i will use my ultimate stand, The True Spiral World Over Heaven Limit Breaker Triple Deluxe Ultimate ! "

"Ugh...I was working out for awhile, and this happen? Hah..."

Using a Friendinator, I convert the 2 Jojo's character to be friend and allies.

Andykhang said:
"Ugh...I was working out for awhile, and this happen? Hah..."
Using a Friendinator, I convert the 2 Jojo's character to be friend and allies.
((you need time to build this Friendinator .-.))

HA DIO uses Hyper Crazy Spiral Supreme Super Vampire God Purple Reality Shattering Train Made in Heaven on Giorno

Overlord775 said:
HA DIO uses Hyper Crazy Spiral Supreme Super Vampire God Purple Reality Shattering Train Made in Heaven on Giorno
Giorno Use his stand to do the same thing.

Using the FIG (Full Infinity Gaunlet), I warp time so that I could done it 5 time fast, and now I'm done. Once again pointed the Friendinator onto the Jojo's character

Andykhang said:
Using the FIG (Full Infinity Gaunlet), I warp time so that I could done it 5 time fast, and now I'm done. Once again pointed the Friendinator onto the Jojo's character
Were did you get that Gauntlet?

Returning to fight, I used FIG again, and this time I summon and tornado of flame around him this time. At the same time, I put some high-dimensional bomb in it, making sure he wouldn't escape so easily, before throwing it away again and rendered it harmless

((Also, no one touch the poison lake right?))

Back