• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But what can we do? he is a adm and I doubt any other staff will accept the strange scale that comes from TABS nature... 😞
We could try to make a separate CRT try to get the calc accepted again and explain why it should be accepted since literally everything in TABS is an example of game mechanics because of how the verse is

We could try to make a separate CRT try to get the calc accepted again and explain why it should be accepted since literally everything in TABS is an example of game mechanics because of how the verse is
He would just find It lol, but a CRT to talk about how "TABS should be a a exeption to the no game mechanics rule" should be a good idea

He also is one of the people that subestimate the game beacuse of the "wobbly" mechanics of It, when talking about speed he said "the "dodging tank shells" is used when It's just missing the targget" MY SON! THE PAINTE JUMPS OUT OF THE WAY OF TANK SHEELL!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!

He also is one of the people that subestimate the game beacuse of the "wobbly" mechanics of It, when talking about speed he said "the "dodging tank shells" is used when It's just missing the targget" MY SON! THE PAINTE JUMPS OUT OF THE WAY OF TANK SHEELL!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!
Yeah it does seem kinda weird how he was trying to downgrade the speed of the verse when he didn’t even seem to know why they have that speed. Like there are literally units who can deflect tank rounds (Samurai Giant)

That's not what I was really going for, no.

You have a character who dodges out of the way, albeit poorly, of a projectile, because their entire core ability is that they will dodge, even if otherwise incapacitated. It's questionable. The problem with assuming every other character scales to that speed is that none of them are using Painter's Dodge. Neither mechanically nor lore-wise are they in any way matching that speed, what you guys have done is just sort of shrugged and went "well they can fight each other"- ranged units can't, as long as the dodge is available, and melee units don't proc the dodge. So it doesn't scale outside of anybody but the Painter, and specifically with the dodge ability, not normal movement.

Well, someone found or safe spot...
character scales to that speed is that none of them are using Painter's Dodge
The movement speed of that dodge and the walking speed of the characters is comparable, but this will become irrelevant after the calc I pretend to do

Well, someone found or safe spot...

The movement speed of that dodge and the walking speed of the characters is comparable, but this will become irrelevant after the calc I pretend to do
You... directed me here. You asked me to come.

Pretend away, then.

We currently we are using IRL DaVinci height as a scale to every measure in TABS, the thing is... TABS DaVinci is a Wobbler not human, so the first thing I will calc is a new "ruler" and I have 2 options

The tank and the DaVinci Tank Wheel
800px-Da_Vinci%27s_Fighting_Vehicle_Design_Flaw_and_Dimensions.jpg
The wheel of the real life thing would have a diameter of 2 meters by this wikipedia imagedefinition

and the tank is based on this IRL tank
  • It was first called the M1 Abrams, and is most likely based on the real-life M1 Abrams tank.

Honestly I think everything in the game is filtered through the same lens, so Da Vinci is fully acceptable to still use as a ruler.

So, WITH ONE yOU THINK MAKES THE MOST SENSE? I belive that the wheel will give outlier results as It's smaller them a normal wobbler

trough I didn't understoody this, do I count the gun or not?
Gun forward: 32.04 ft (9.77 m) Hull length: 26.02 ft (7.93 m)

Well, I did got the "normal" size of a wobbler for the calc trough, so If You think It's usable I guess I can go directly to the calcs

As a question, is Leonardo da Vinci considered a normal wobbler? Like there's nothing that makes him larger or smaller than them, and he is also affected by the mutation thing? If so, I honestly think just using average human height for the wobblers is probably acceptable, there's pretty good indicators that they are, basically, humans.

As a question, is Leonardo da Vinci considered a normal wobbler? Like there's nothing that makes him larger or smaller than them, and he is also affected by the mutation thing? If so, I honestly think just using average human height for the wobblers is probably acceptable, there's pretty good indicators that they are, basically, humans.
All wobbler have a base height that has a chance of beingh affected by the mutation thing but not always, DaVinci included, he is normal wobbler size while DaVinci IRL was in the shorter end

and Wobbler cannonically have no gender and grow facial hair trough magic, also I'm almost sure there was a trivia of lore that they talk and breath trough pores on their faces where the mouth would be

To puto pra carai. I recorded all the scans just for them to be in such a poor framerate that It probable can't be used for speed calcs...

Is this video usable to calculate speed feats?

jesus christ

it would be if you knew how slowed down that is from framerate, but on its own, probably not.

Fairly sure that's all proper enough English.

• The pixel scaling line on Leonardo isn't as good as it could be, but it's good enough to accept.
  • I don't agree with the notion that the hammer scorched the trees itself, but rather, since it attracts lightning, the lightning is likely to blame. This falls in line with how it works irl.
  • The stone used in the castle probably isn't limestone, it's more likely to be granite.
  • I don't know why you guys have listed End 6 as being accepted when Flashlight said End 5.
  • If we had seen the castle pre-crash, it may well have been higher.

Fairly sure that's all proper enough English.

• The pixel scaling line on Leonardo isn't as good as it could be, but it's good enough to accept.
  • I don't agree with the notion that the hammer scorched the trees itself, but rather, since it attracts lightning, the lightning is likely to blame. This falls in line with how it works irl.
  • The stone used in the castle probably isn't limestone, it's more likely to be granite.
  • I don't know why you guys have listed End 6 as being accepted when Flashlight said End 5.
  • If we had seen the castle pre-crash, it may well have been higher.
It probable is proper english, I'm just too sleep deprivated to understand

I will remake every calc on the verse with that new calc I'm making so I will fix this things when done

Okay, I have all the scans I want(well, not all but I will let some calcs to be done later) I will just get now a more... straight DaVinci scan and I can sttart the calcs

I don't know why you guys have listed End 6 as being accepted when Flashlight said End 5.
I don't have idea too, this will not matter much soon trough... OH remenberd, the ends where separated in ends of the crater destruction and the heat, he accepted the 5 of the crater calcs, not the overall ends

Okay , I only naw saw that bambu alread accepted the calc, juat don't understand why the others are "less desirable" the tank one seen really good to use

Okay , I only naw saw that bambu alread accepted the calc, juat don't understand why the others are "less desirable" the tank one seen really good to use
While Da Vinci being 2.1 meters tall would be funny, no. Da Vinci has a set in stone real life size. We can only guesstimate with the others- there are thousands of variants of tanks with too wide a reach. In the void of anything else, maybe, but I'd still go with Da Vinci regardless, because it's a lot safer to presume that humans are to their approximate size as opposed to the dev painstakingly rendering a tank to its exact proportions.

So.

Da Vinci.

While Da Vinci being 2.1 meters tall would be funny, no. Da Vinci has a set in stone real life size. We can only guesstimate with the others- there are thousands of variants of tanks with too wide a reach. In the void of anything else, maybe, but I'd still go with Da Vinci regardless, because it's a lot safer to presume that humans are to their approximate size as opposed to the dev painstakingly rendering a tank to its exact proportions.

So.

Da Vinci.
Again, this isn't a human, is a wobbler, we are assuming that wobbler have the same height as humans on averge, what still a assumption, and as mentioned above DaVinci(wobbler) them self can suffer mutations that change It size with also havig multiple DaVincis(in the renasseince campaig You can battle multiple DaVinci tanks) not to mention that DaVinci(wobbler) isn't a man nor a womman, It's gender is literraly wobbler, even trough Da Vinci scale was okay before the tank has a lot more chance of being hthe correct size to their IRL counterpart not to mention that the siference in the scale from the tank to DaVinci is literaly 0.1 more to the tank

In resume, even trough we used Da vinci before he isn't even close organicaly to the IRL Da Vinci and presuming they would have the same height is a last resource to get a scale to the verse that we alread got a better one

Other evidence would be that averge size DaVinci has the same height as a everge wobbler, and You know other IRL person is a troop on TABS? Vlad the impaler, who's averge size is considerable bigger them a averge wobbler, IRL Vlad was 1,68 meters tall, while Wobbler Vlad is clearly more them just 10 cm's taller them DaVinci

By the Vlad TABS wiki page, Vlad is a wobbler with 1.20 times the height of a averge wobbler, if DaVinci is a averge wobbler in height Vlad would be1,89 meters or 1,9 meters, what I think You can agree is considerable taller then Vlad IRL height as stated above

Again, this isn't a human, is a wobbler
Based on a very specific human, yes.

we are assuming that wobbler have the same height as humans on averge
No, we're assuming Da Vinci is the same height as Da Vinci. Your complaints for [General Humans] apply to all of your other ends, the other ends are just significantly higher.

and as mentioned above DaVinci(wobbler) them self can suffer mutations
This does not appear to be legitimate without modifications- any randomly spawned Da Vinci will be approximately the same size.

also havig multiple DaVincis(in the renasseince campaig You can battle multiple DaVinci tanks)
Alright.

not to mention that DaVinci(wobbler) isn't a man nor a womman, It's gender is literraly wobbler
The gender is not particularly important, as far as I'm aware, not sure where you're going with this.

even trough Da Vinci scale was okay before the tank has a lot more chance of being hthe correct size to their IRL counterpart
I don't agree, as it's more likely that a dev said "I will make Da Vinci approximately human sized" rather than "I will scale this tank to tank sizes perfectly". The former takes less assumptions.

not to mention that the siference in the scale from the tank to DaVinci is literaly 0.1 more to the tank
Dunno what you're saying here.

In resume, even trough we used Da vinci before he isn't even close organicaly to the IRL Da Vinci and presuming they would have the same height is a last resource to get a scale to the verse that we alread got a better one
Disagree, obviously.

Other evidence would be that averge size DaVinci has the same height as a everge wobbler, and You know other IRL person is a troop on TABS? Vlad the impaler, who's averge size is considerable bigger them a averge wobbler, IRL Vlad was 1,68 meters tall, while Wobbler Vlad is clearly more them just 10 cm's taller them DaVinci
While notable, the discrepancy isn't enough, one feels, to rely on less reliable measuring sticks (such as tanks).

I don't agree, as it's more likely that a dev said "I will make Da Vinci approximately human sized" rather than "I will scale this tank to tank sizes perfectly". The former takes less assumptions.
No, It is "I will just make Da Vinci 1.00 x in size sinse It will not even be seen inside the Da Vinci tank most of the time" and "I will make the tank around the size of what It would be IRL

but okay, if You still want to use that metric and insist in that beingh used I guess I will have to deal with It

Back