• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Birthlemon 🍋🎂

YOUR FAFVORITE LEMON ON THIS SITE IS OLDER, SAY HAPPYBIRTHDAY

AND FOR FUN:

Pages I made​

Pages I helped make​

This are all the pages I made or helped make, so let's make a battle royal, all of their stats are equalized to a averge they woud have, so who is the character I made or helped make that there is the most chance of winning? (betting on the 610 or 2675 for kinda obvious reassons, trough David makes this chances worst for the boat and the inorganic ones make harder for 610)

Last edited:
Pulsar Robot has enough range to affect SCP-4670, Atlas has a army of hundred of robots and Akanin has AE2, the second group will take it, via better numerous and outlasting

Pulsar Robot has enough range to affect SCP-4670, Atlas has a army of hundred of robots and Akanin has AE2, the second group will take it, via better numerous and outlasting
It's not group a vs B is a battle royal lol, also the penguin can crash every robot in there and tissues will basically make this entire thing a pandemic, but I agree Robó has great chances of winning, and I forgot that there is just a moon on this fight tring to crash on earth(also, You know SCP-4670 theorically can only turn humans into pigs sinse she never used It on another thing, right?)

Hum... after thinking a bit, I think SCP-736 will win, things will go like this, Penguin will use his stelth mastery to hide untill everyone is killed by Atlas and Robó, when only one of them is left, Penguin will use his supernatural tecnology manipulation and crash both... after years the moon will crash on jupter, after a lot more years, jupter will fall on earth killing the penguin

Hum... after thinking a bit, I think SCP-736 will win, things will go like this, Penguin will use his stelth mastery to hide untill everyone is killed by Atlas and Robó, when only one of them is left, Penguin will use his supernatural tecnology manipulation and crash both... after years the moon will crash on jupter, after a lot more years, jupter will fall on earth killing the penguin
Well, Akanin has AE2, he will just survive until just left him and the moon

The only character that can fully affect the moon is the pulsar robot.
So or Pulsar robot kill the penguin with his AoE before the penguin getting close, or the moon eventually win

So or Pulsar robot kill the penguin with his AoE before the penguin getting close, or the moon eventually win
I don't think the penguin need to get close for his hax sinse we can't even find he phisically in the game he uses tecnology manipulation, and sinse everyone stats are equalized (to a averge) the penguin should still survive even If hitted lol

Oh, wait, RAT ha better tecnology manipulation, trough sinse penguin can beat him up I guess penguin is still the one winning from the 2

Also, usagi would probable social influence Robô into her side so she is still a treat, especially sinse her energy manipulation is stronger then her normal atacks meaning here she can oneshoot everyone with It

ALSOO, THE AMONT OF CHARACTERS IN THE BATTLE ROYl increased a lot
Everyone when the Provador join the battle:
Emoji Desintegrandose GIF - Emoji Desintegrandose - Discover & Share GIFs

Back