• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swirl of the root vs the Great reason

the wank isn't that bad not on this site atleast yall still getting ptsd from zoro vs sasaki tbh

Ah, that’s what you mean. Keep thinking you meant Demons. Anyways, yeah, all Persona-users will have High-Godly.
Good to know, I was legit second guessing myself for a second, "But the Phantom thieves came back from a combination of conceptual and historical erasure, I'm sure that's High-Godly".

Inb4 Gilgamesh is one the lead Persona's in P6.
Anyways, uh, if you guys want Megami Tensei vs Nasuverse, how about just wait till we get our Low 1-C (6D) keys? It’s not like 1-A was the only option.
Agreed, this Vs thread has derailed into unironic Fate bashing (Did any Nasu supporters even comment here?) then again most stomp threads tend to derail so it's nothing new.

Pretty much. This match can be closed. The Root is Nasuverse’s zenith, and Metatron is Megami Tensei’s stepping stone. Two different levels here.

Never mess with nasu or bleach fans in this site.
Don't worry were pretty burnt out by bleach right now and unfortunately we don't have a novel with vague/flowery language to push our characters beyond.
can't wait for the TYBW databook tho

bruh, since when did this become a fate bashing thread
BTW is the 8 layers the great reason has over 1-A baseline like reality fiction interaction?

Back