• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swirl of the root vs the Great reason

I don’t do 1-A matches, but this really should be closed. If I recall, the Swirl of the Root is baseline.

Even Metatron, the 1-A lynchpin to begin with, scales higher.

The Great Reason > Adam Kadmon = Stephen > Monado Mandala > YHVH’s Universe > Tree of Life > Lucifer > Kether (Metatron) > Binah & Chokmah = 1-A.

I don’t do 1-A matches, but this really should be closed. If I recall, the Swirl of the Root is baseline.

Even Metatron, the 1-A lynchpin to begin with, scales higher.

The Great Reason > Adam Kadmon = Stephen > Monado Mandala > YHVH’s Universe > Tree of Life > Lucifer > Kether (Metatron) > Binah & Chokmah = 1-A.
is the great reason 8 layers above baseline 1-A or just 8 times stronger then baseline 1-A?

Not on the profile though. And base on the current thread, its type 2, not type 3.

Last edited:
Why can transduality block attacks from higher transcendence
I think the idea is, it's not that it can block the attacks, it's more without the NPI feats it straight up can't touch the root.

Think of like 3-A dude vs a 9-C ghost, the 3-A dude ap stomps but can't touch the ghost.

I think the idea is, it's not that it can block the attacks, it's more without the NPI feats it straight up can't touch the root.

Think of like 3-A dude vs a 9-C ghost, the 3-A dude ap stomps but can't touch the ghost.
Transduality is not incorporeal

Why is the Swirl even allowed to be used in vs matches? I'm pretty sure it's existence is more akin to that of a location as opposed to something that can fight on its own.

Why is the Swirl even allowed to be used in vs matches? I'm pretty sure it's existence is more akin to that of a location as opposed to something that can fight on its own.
Don't characters scale off it? I suppose the profile serves it's purpose.

If great reason is above baseline then it stomps. These matches are usually determined by how many steps a character is into 1-A. Root is baseline.

The Great Reason scales above characters that can perma kill characters with NEP 2, High-Godly regen and all that BS... :/

Also keep in mind the revisions aren't even finish yet.
I was just saying what Nasuverse fans use to prevent stomps i.e. they bring up NEP and transduality for shiki and root.

Isn't that how the root is 1-A to begin with
Loooool

Unfortunately, there is no High-Godly Regen in MT anymore, for that was removed in Part I. As much as I like the upgrades, I’d rather honesty over indulgence.
So the P5/P5R cast won't have High-Godly anymore?

EDiT: I knew demons would lose High-Godly but I thought Persona users would keep theirs, sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Back