• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff: Fragment Collectors REGISTRATION THREAD (10 PC max) 7/10 spots filled

Alright this probably won't be posted tonight. Swathing isn't answering my messages so I'm assuming he's doing something else. Sorry, we'll try this tomorrow I guess.

WE START NOW BATCHIRONI DESPATONI'S

SORRY I WAS AT MY BRO'S HOUSE HANGING AND JUST TALKING BOUT LIFE AND OUR DEEPEST FEELS N SHIT.

IMMA MAKE THE THREAD IT BE POSST

PsychoWarper said:
Wait now? Why not in the morning?
LOOK mY MUM IS FORCING ME TO GO TO THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY OF A PAL AND SHE DRAGGING ME ALONG ON SOME ERRANDS FOR SAID SHIT, THINKS I CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT HOME ALONE PER THE TIME SHE CAUGHT ME WANKING TO MUSCULAR WOMEN. POINT IS, I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO START THIS NOW, AND FOLLOW UP IN THE MORN WHEN YALL AWAKE KAY?

Normally id say TMI but this is Swathing so ive come to expect it.

Anyway alright I guess its not to late.

Yeah, you should probably just say that you're busy or have IRL issues

You also might want to edit your post a bit, tmi (at least the part where you explain WHY your mom doesn't want to leave you home alone)

IT HERE YALL, Yall write ur awakening messages, interact a bit, and then imma whip out the "get your goddamn asses out of the room" GM prodding

Ugh, yall wanna start tomorrow? I feel like if I continue on like this the quality is gonna be subpar to what it would be if I bore the time to refine it for tomorrow.

VOTE TIME

who wants to postpone and who just wants to get on with it? whichever has more votes will be done. If postpone wins, the thread will be deployed 5:30 Central Time tomorrow morning.

Goddamnit Ill just delete the thread and start tomorrow 5:30 Central Time, if any of you still give a shit after the trainwreck that is trying to improvise on short notice and a crippling fear that everyone will lose interest if I fail to keep the promise I made of starting today, check out the new and improved ACT ONE. The thread all of you actually give a shit about is being deleted

We wrote a new OP for the ACT ONE thread, like a solid fifty percent was written by me, and another fifty was written by Torl, Ill point out which be which when it lands round 5:30 Tomorrow

Okay, I'm up, the new OP to Act ONE has been drafted, im just waiting for Torl to get up before then, in the meantime yall do whatever kay?

Back