• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff: Fragment Collectors REGISTRATION THREAD (10 PC max) 7/10 spots filled

We're probably gonna start this tomorrow anyway, we're just waiting for more people and the people that said they'd join but haven't yet. I'm just confused on how we got JSW here, my only theory being that they signed up to see if swathing needs reporting.

I really don't have any hidden agenda here, if I did I'd probably just follow the thread and leave it at that

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I really don't have any hidden agenda here, if I did I'd probably just follow the thread and leave it at that
I really don't want to offend you or make you uncomfortable, but why this RP? Just wondering. From outward appearances, it's a littl weird.

What kind of insanity tolerance have you built up for that to just be 'amused' levels. But ok, thanks for joining man.

I thought of a verse that would have been better for me to choose(In place of Nasuverse I still dont regret WH40k ovo) that has some good powers but isnt ultra broken but ive already gotten powers + I have to wait to join because of school.

Torlikoff said:
What kind of insanity tolerance have you built up for that to just be 'amused' levels. But ok, thanks for joining man.
I mean, it's not that bad TBH. We just like to blow things out of proportion.

You'll probably get other powers at some point, some of those were just us trying to give powers that don't immediately break the scenarios created.

I know but he banned Cthulhu Mythos but gave someone who chose CM powers from the verse and didnt say anything about it(not mad just pointing it out).

PsychoWarper said:
I know but he banned Cthulhu Mythos but gave someone who chose CM powers from the verse and didnt say anything about it(not mad just pointing it out).
Yeah when I was picking your powers I thought all possible choices from Cthuluverse were overpowered horseshit, but when Torl pointed out to me that they're indeed peeps with tame abilities, I went "Eh, I already gave PsychoWarper their powers"

Do you want me to reroll? Cuz I can reroll

PsychoWarper said:
I dont know about but if im introduced later what will become of my powes?
I can just say that you were in hiding and you did some dumb shit that ultimately resulted in you being seen whilst using your powers, thus resulting in the government "contracting" (moreas, we'll shoot your ******* brains out (assuming you can't regenerate) unless you work for us) you to work for them.

We start tomorrow when school ends for me, other than that... Yeah

Also @StandUser @jackythejack and @shadow y'all said you'd make profiles

Name: Z

Sex: ambiguous

Appearance: Long Black Hair, Black and Purple Cloak that hides most of the body with a pure white mask with holes revealing crimson eyes.

Theme song: Rise

Desired Verses: Code Geass and Kill La Kill

Swathing I didnt need to know that about Torlikoffs GF...

Anyway could you give me a time frame that this will be going on as my school schedule this year isnt as hard as I thought and the other RPs are slow so if it fits my time frame well I should be able to play from the start?

Reposting in case dis works out.

Name: Jackso

Appearance: Like this guy, but with out the sword. (Height is around 6'6(201 cm) and around 190 lbs(86 kg))

Theme Song: Stratovarius - Destiny (More cus I think it sounds cool then it reflects my dude)

Verses of Choice: WH40k (I refuse ovo also its not the stronkest verse in use) and One Piece

Back