• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff: Fragment Collectors REGISTRATION THREAD (10 PC max) 7/10 spots filled

Standuser081 said:
Name: Alex Spicer

Appearance: Wears a school uniform. Brown hair and a red bandanna.

Theme song: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven OST: Joseph Joestar Battle BGM

Verses: DC Comics, Mortal Kombat, One Piece
Congratulations! You have obtained the Flaming Skull Projectile power of Scorpion and Reindeer/Human hybrid physiology courtesy of Chopper (per the melding of your spacetime with them of course).

SIXTH ACTIVE PEEP, YO TORL DID WE ADD SHADOWBOKUNOHERO?

Shadowbokunohero said:
Name: Z

Sex: ambiguous

Appearance: Long Black Hair, Black and Purple Cloak that hides most of the body with a pure white mask with holes revealing crimson eyes.

Theme song: Rise

Desired Verses: Code Geass and Kill La Kill
Congratulations! You have obtained the hair manipulation of Ryuko Matoi and the uh... Rolos Geass courtesy of... Rolo

It's not a spoiler, the opening post of chapter one literally mentions it's composition, and I want y'all to know in case y'all feel underpowered, it's kinda the point, in an America gone to shit, the only peeps the government can scrounge up is a reindeerhuman that shoots flaming skulls, a peep that can manipulate their hair and make people think time has stopped but it hasn't, a dude with the powers of Tusk ACT ONE and Dragon physiology, and some other peeps.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Rolo's geass is pretty much time stop
Well those unaffected by it or with immunity can resist it, speaking of... I think I might give the next peeps that join those powahs
How dare you not make me Op!

i should be tier 0 gg ;p

Yobobojojo said:
NoN Rolo has absolute zero that effects time, so it could have been worse
True dat, besides the peeps y'all gonna be fighting gonna force you to use skill and PLANNING to win (kinda like the HADIO fight in Legion of Men but sans the borderline tier zero bullshit)

Perception is just false reality, those that can reject reality can make the falseness truth. Point is Rolos thing ***** with perception, which can only be made real with REALITY REJECTION.

Besides the power doesn't affect those that are either automated machiens or anyone without a sense of timr

**** it, You have Illusion Generation (Albeit same as before) courtesey of the Emperor of Mankind, and the Devil Fruit that enables you to alter hormone production and change genderd

Standuser081 said:
Yeah, seriously, you could have given him Tension Hormones, which lets ignore exhaustion for 24 hours.
OR they can murder the dysphoria of trans peeps by providing them cheap and easy transitioning

PsychoWarper said:
While true it makes me dangerous in close qurters.
True, but Z can screw you over both via RoLO AND SELF HSIR MANIPULATION. They could just harden their hair into needles and just ram their head into you

Back