• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff: Fragment Collectors REGISTRATION THREAD (10 PC max) 7/10 spots filled

July 3rd, 2018, 5:45 PM Central Time, It's just another day for Joe Freeman , it's another drive along the highway, clogged per the likes of those too venturing to work, another trip to the local mart, where you'd have to stomach yet another conversation with bowl-cut Barbara bout how she didn't vaccinate little Timmy. God do you wish you could just PLUNGE a knife: []xxxxx[;;;;;;;;;|> into her flesh, maybe THAT would shut her up…

July 3rd, 5:46 PM Central Time, the status quo been torn asunder with an ASCII knife, a gargantuan rift resembling the female cavity fervent-most has conjured horizontally across the United States, Rainbow lights descend from it, revealing secondary and tertiary rifts as they descend to the ground, making way for the fantasy to entwine with reality. From these rifts, a slew of things are spewed forth, that appear to resemble a large bag of clay shaped like a bag of clay. Peter Griffin's of many builds and ethnicities fall into the cities below, Injuring many out of stupidity.

A 50 Meter Cory falls from the Rift over Detroit, fighting big asian man made o min asia men, the fight is arduous, and several shit be strewn across the girth of Detroit, like at least ONE FOURTH of Detroit is just covered in low qual' spaghett. Cory kill da Asian Man, and proceeds to jump to Yelston, ******** on the very spot that the Yelston Cano lies, dis trigger an eruption, but since Cory is the fat, he tanks most of the Lava and inhales da dust in air the, Asian man had blasted him with rads, this gave Cor a terrible supcanc dat killed him in fiv min after he took a shit on Yelston

It's weird, waking up from a dream like that. It seemed so normal in your mind at the time, but now it seems like insanity that you could never imagine anyone doing. Normal is relative anyway. Waking up also gave you several other thoughts, two of which instantly shooting into your head, those being 'Where am I' and 'Who the hell am I'. Good questions, eh?

Character Creation

Name: (Self Explanatory)

Age: (Childhood Trauma Simulator, while fun, is not the best idea.)

Appearance: (Not the most important but appreciated.)

Theme Song:

Verses of Choice
: (The verses where your abilities will come from. Please choose more than one, it's nice to give us choices. Also shoot as high as possible, we'll be nice with you trying to cheat the system. )

A player may Choose 2-3 verses and can get 1-2 powers total. The abilities are tied to both biology/soul/localized personal spacetime, this ensures that those with biomanip/soul manip can't depower the peeps. Powers can be used indefinitely, but exhaustion will set in for overused powers (or one powerful burst attack). The abilities will be taken from a random character from the verses you chose.

Powers do not have a set tier and you will get stronger as the story progresses, at the start of the story all of your powers will be weak.

P.S. The concept and prologue (sans the ending bit) is my work, all the technical shit and formatting is Torlikoff's... in terms of this post that his, he contributed signifigantly so to the puzzle of Chap 2

Name: Jackso

Appearance: Like this guy, but with out the sword.

Theme Song:

Verses of Choice
: WH40k and Nasuverse

I'll actually join in.

Name: Randy Kramer

Appearence: Like a completely dark toned Jack the Ripper.

Theme Song:

Verse of Choice: Slender Mythos and Cthulhu Mythos

PsychoWarper said:
Sure, give me a sec then.
APPROVED! Your power is a One-Dimensional Transformation, courtesey of the King of Lineland. Yeah... If you choose an OP AF verse, you get a shit character from a Non OpAF verse. YEah...

PsychoWarper said:
That makes me almost invincible to physical damage.
Well yeah but you cant move in One Dimensional Form, someone has to carry you, and you can still take damage, even easierso than your base form.

Yeaaaaaah... Choose UBER OP verses and u get nonOP shit from another verse... but atleast youll learn your lesson come your second power...

Christian Higdon said:
I'll actually join in.
Name: Randy Kramer

Appearence: Like a completely dark toned Jack the Ripper.

Theme Song:

Verse of Choice: Slender Mythos and Cthulhu Mythos
Your power is Superhuman Physical Characterisitcs courtesey of melding spacetimes with The Rake!

Your second power is Wind Manipulation courtesey of the Flying Polyp ( a third eye on the back of your neck is also present as a leftover of the melding).

PsychoWarper Ill give you a valid powerset once I finish corroborating what I should give you with Torl, the one dimensionality is a joke, but choose BS for your third power and utter garbage you shall receive

Christian Higdon said:
Okay, then. That'll be terrifying.
Wait, how does melding spacetimes fall in?
It's one of the three ways that everyone's powers were obtained (alongside having the powers integrated into your soul/biology)

It's one of the three ways that everyone's powers were obtained (alongside having the powers integrated into your soul/biology)

This is nothing like WftW whatsoever, and has no relation to it, as we can see. Ovo

Back