• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since no one made this so far so why not? The Unga God God of Destruction against the tank driver the one of LDO commanders, who would win!!?

-Unrestricted Machina and Susano'o are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Lost Belt 3: SIN

-Range: 5 meters

-Win via anything!!!

ThSusanoo
VS

Machina
  • Inconclusive: 0

ummmmm does susano survive machina's one punch? And what he does IC?

@Nisan

For further research you can see Izanami vs Machina and iirc Susano'o is similar with Hakumen so he can induct paralyze.

does he go for the kill doe? And tbf rusalka does have paralysis via her briah shadow but well that was nothing for machina. Can't compare but just noting i guess?

Uhh

Why does not going for the kill mean anything when the opponent is paralyzed and can't move? He has regen and literally no form of attacking that doesn't involve killing

That's a redundant question

I really doubt any of the punches will hit Sus. That precog which can see through infinite possibilities will be a pain for Machina. Not to mention, he won't job so he can BFR him to another dimension or something.

but can he even get it? Cuz that precog seems to give that massive hint that if terumi gets hit his screwed and would instantly BFR just to stop machina tbf...

Machina power nulls the portals via punching them ovo.

This seems like a very decisive win, if not a stomp.

so he can open it under machina's feet and there he can't get out? Again while machina can do something and kill terumi the issue i'm seeing is can he even land it with that precog that show infinite possibilities?

In CS, Ouroboros wrapped Platinum and created portal under feet while not even moving a finger. I doubt he can even punch.

even then it won't work i feel considering that machina still needs action to do his punch which terumi doesn't really need to do it for BFR cuz precog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back