• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural: Possible Revision to the Archangels

@Kep

Do we happen to know how big Heaven is? Remember that the angels needed an Archangel to keep Heaven "in buisness" (for lack of a better term) to prevent all the souls from pouring into Earth.

everyone in heaven seems to have their on space with their world in it but i dont know if their worlds literally have universes or not but lets just say heaven has lots of dead people in it lol

Kepekley23 said:
It's at least universe-sized by statements.
Well according to the wiki Heaven crumbles if it isn't powered and while it's (barely) standing cuz of the few remaining angels. Doesn't the fact that an Archangel is needed to sustain Heaven further back a 3-A rating?

Thanks. Question... If we assume that Jessie has access to all of Lucifer's Powers... Would that include Post-Having Jack's grace ,since the source of his powers is Lucifer ?

@Kep in the OP you mention that Heaven, Purgatory, and Hell make up the space-time continuum which actually isn't true. There's way more like the Avalon (Fairy Realm), Oz, The Empty, and The Veil (which Death is in charge of).

I didn't include separate the many different universes because that's another thing entirely so maybe these make a difference in tier since the destruction of the "Universe" would also destroy all of these as well?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Thanks. Question... If we assume that Jessie has access to all of Lucifer's Powers... Would that include Post-Having Jack's grace ,since the source of his powers is Lucifer ?
Probably not.

If I may:

Amped Lucifer > Apocalypse Michael in his sword.

Dean was defeated and won thanks to a surpise attack.

Well according to the wiki Heaven crumbles if it isn't powered and while it's (barely) standing cuz of the few remaining angels. Doesn't the fact that an Archangel is needed to sustain Heaven further back a 3-A rating?

That'd make random angels 3-C to 3-B, its not useable.

PaChi2 said:
If I may:

Amped Lucifer > Apocalypse Michael in his sword.

Dean was defeated and won thanks to a surpise attack.
That's skill instead of power so I'd say they are equal

Huh apparently the Supernatural Wiki says that Oz is only a part of Avalon so never mind there. Still it's definitely another place like Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory except much more physical

I am fine with what Kepekley and Matthew agreed about.

Lucifer told Dean and Sam it'd probably take seven to ten days to recreate the universe.

Maybe "At least 3-B" would be appropriate then?

So God Castiel and Metatron with Angel Tablet would be "At Least 3-B" possibly 3-A?

Jessie would likely also be 3-B possibly 3-A then. Jack I'm not sure about. Lucifer Amped and Michael with True Vessel are just 3-A then.

So is anybody experienced willing to apply these changes?

also, just to double check, are the archangels accepted to be just 3-B, or at least 3-B, possibly 3-A?

There's still others we've got to take note on as well. Crowley wih the Rod of Aaron would also get the upgrade as well.

Why is Asmodeus likely High 6-A? He may have been using Gabriel's grace but once Gabriel actually fought back Asmodeus got curb stomped

@Hellbeast

You're correct. He took off and didn't even have enough grace to heal from his fight with Fenrir. Gabriel was basically running on fumes the whole time. His grace never really replenished

EDIT: Which was also made evident when his grace wasn't enough to open the portal.

So Asmodeus shouldn't scale at all imo. If I'm wrong please correct me

Kepekley23 said:
Seems like we're getting "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A" based on the above.
3-A is very questionable when archangels are absolute fodder to Amara/Chuck.

Back