• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
delwet9-1dadad6f-22d9-4c59-8f61-32ad5e01e9ee.png
dek6sa5-3145b8df-32ca-45b8-812a-44876b24a7ed.png

Speed is equalized and both are in-character

Base Superman is being used and Solar Flare is being Restricted

Superman scales to performing a 1.3 Megaton feat while drained and weakened while Omni-Man scales from tanking a 1.9 Megaton blast only getting a nosebleed (1.68x AP difference)

Superman Scales to 9,705,600 kg 108,923,080kg while Omni-Man scales to 18,630,000 kg

Superman: @Dalesean027, @Propellus, @ItsOnlyDanny3 , @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @Popted2, @RoTt35, @Rikimarox2, @azontr, @Lacku
Omni-man: @Dinamic8000
Neutral: @Hellbeast,

Last edited:
Omni-Man may be too tanky for him but we'll see what folks have to say

Supes does have a big intelligence advantage and is more versatile

Hmm, Omni-Man seems to have the experience advantage due to his age and how he's went through during his years on Viltrum, but i'm not sure how that's gonna factor against Superman's combat skill, Omni-Man does got the massive LS advantage compared to his.

Yeah Omni-Man's been around a lot longer so he'd likely have plenty of experience as this Superman has been a hero for over a decade but he's still dealt with his fair share of threats in that time and from what we've seen in the 2 seasons of the show so far

Yeah I'm voting Omni-Man, has a much greater LS (relevant since both grapple) and has a fair edge in AP + Experience/Arguably skill.

How skilled is this Superman btw?

How skilled is this Superman btw?
aside from his decade+ of experience with a variety of threats he's stomped many highly trained Kryptonian Soldier at once on several occasions, he's defeated groups of armed soldiers while depowered (daredevil hallway scene style), held his own against the eradicator and Ally Allston who were both stronger than him with the latter really taking the edge from absorption hax, he was able to combat Steel as who was an Ex-Soldier who trained himself to kill Kryptonians specifically using weapons that directly targeted their weaknesses and superman kinda smacked him around when he wasn't being depowered

aside from his decade+ of experience with a variety of threats he's stomped many highly trained Kryptonian Soldier at once on several occasions, he's defeated groups of armed soldiers while depowered (daredevil hallway scene style), held his own against the eradicator and Ally Allston who were both stronger than him with the latter really taking the edge from absorption hax, he was able to combat Steel as well and he was an Ex-Soldier who trained himself to kill Kryptonians specifically and superman kinda smacked him around when he wasn't being depowered
Interesting, not really sure who'd take this, both seems to be pretty similar in terms of skill

this Omni-man doesn't have it listed but I know he can move fast enough to engulf himself in flames but aside from that how good is his heat resistance because as far as his profile goes he has absolutely 0 and this Superman's heat vision is casually far above 2000 celsius and he's been shown to be able to instantly superheat metals enough to melt them so that could be a issue along with Superman other abilities since he's very willing to use them in combat and kinda spams them in tangent with regular combat

I doubt Superman's gonna be stupid enough to let him grapple onto him, he could just burn him with his Heat Vision if he tried doing that

agreed Supes usually responds to grappling matches with his Heat vision anyways I can send clips for proof if needed, I doubt he'd let himself just be handled by Superior LS considering his intelligence advantage and the fact that he doesn't usually wrestle without using heat vision in character anyways

Omni-Man FRA
Omni-Man FRA
Omni-man FRA.
Counted
Damn why does Supes have that much cake?
Lmfao I've literally called out the same thing bruh
this Omni-man doesn't have it listed but I know he can move fast enough to engulf himself in flames but aside from that how good is his heat resistance because as far as his profile goes he has absolutely 0 and this Superman's heat vision is casually far above 2000 celsius and he's been shown to be able to instantly superheat metals enough to melt them so that could be a issue along with Superman other abilities since he's very willing to use them in combat and kinda spams them in tangent with regular combat
I doubt he'd let himself just be handled by Superior LS considering his intelligence advantage and the fact that he doesn't usually wrestle without using heat vision in character anyways
Guys any thoughts on this I feel like this is kimda relevant

Omni-Man FRA. Viltrumites regeneration lets them survive and heal from insane damage. I doubt Superman's heat vision is gonna do any lasting damage to him

Last edited:
Viltrumites regeneration lets them survive and heal from insane damage. I doubt Superman's heat vision is gonna do any lasting damage to him
Do you like have any examples from the show? if so a CRT needs to be done to fix the profile because he had no heat resistances listed and yeah I need examples

No, I'm pretty show doesn't have any heat resistance feats for the viltrumites yet
Ah then as dumb as it is we can't say he has them yet until he's showed them since that's the comic continuity

So in this case the guy just gets cooked by Supes heat vision and yall forget this superman also has insane regen that allowed him to survive inside the sun and at higher intensities he can burn himself with his own heat vision so I see no reason why he can't just overwhelm omni-man with his heat vision and other versatility to slow him down to take the win especially considering his much higher intelligence

I'm voting Supes FRA Omni-Man has no solid counters to just being heat visioned and burned and Supes has much more versatility and intelligence that I think will give him the win alongside his equally insane regen which would make him a bit harder to put down from his stats

Last edited:
Omniman does have a decent feat of heat res, but it isn't listed.

The hammer lit up the area and a huge wall of orange engulfed the area, leaving the crater glowing orange and smoldering around the edges.

Besides that, I don't got nothing to say, don't know enough about this Supes to judge.

sooo this match may be invalidated from the results of the cloud calc thread if all is true then Supes should be receiving a significant AP buff since that's what his scaling comes from he'd likely be somewhere into City level or Small City+

This got so many responses before I even react lol, but then again, I'd say Superman takes his via his intelligence and the fact that he can range spam him with his heat vision

This got so many responses before I even react lol, but then again, I'd say Superman takes his via his intelligence and the fact that he can range spam him with his heat vision
thanks for your input and yeah it did progress quickly, also counted

I'm prob gonna be the only one but Imma vote incon since, even though it hasn't been shown much in the show yet, Viltrumites can take insane amounts of punishment and keep going, but at the same time Supermans no rookie and wouldn't get caught out by Omni Mans usual methods of killing his opponents and would likely try to keep his distance and spam with heat vision, even then in close quarters he'll be able to hold his own.

But then again, him actually going for the kill could put him at a disadvantage as it makes him slightly careless in combat and makes him more open to Superman's attacks

But then again, him actually going for the kill could put him at a disadvantage as it makes him slightly careless in combat and makes him more open to Superman's attacks
That's true but I can't see Supes putting him down

yeah they're pretty similar skillwise as I see but supes has more versatility and intelligence though Omni-Man has the slight AP and Dura advantage along with LS by almost 2 times that of superman's they've also both got the same regen levels, as it is Omni-Man can possibly take the punishment of superman's heat vision decetly but neither really fully one ups the other as they've got potential counters superman moreso

the real deciding factor is Omni-Man's LS and whether or not his resistance is enough to not get overtaxed by superman's heat vision

Technically he doesn't need to put him down for good, all he needs to do is just incapacitate him
really Supes has potentially a couple better LS feats I haven't calculated yet that could surpass his value pretty decently in which case he could just drag him away at FTL speeds in space

Yup the calc has been accepted so supes scales to 108,923,080kg giving him the major advantage in LS

Yeah this is heavily in supes favor now though I noticed I did part of the calc wrong on the original bridge LS calc and it should've been 74,733,120kg anyways so I'll need to do a recalc and get it approved

Supes would've always had higher LS if I did my job right😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back