• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is heavily in supes favor now though I noticed I did part of the calc wrong on the original bridge LS calc and it should've been 74,733,120kg anyways so I'll need to do a recalc and get it approved

Supes would've always had higher LS if I did my job right😭😭
Rip, so technically he actually had the LS advantage the whole time and we didn't even realize it lol

Counted and there's your answer, this series is damn good and is right up there as one my favorite superman adaptations
whoa really?

to be honest my favorite version of Superman is the DCAU one and you guys will probably understand why

but if this one is considered one of the best adaptations maybe i will watch it one day

Went from being 2x weaker than Omni man's LS to being almost 10 times stronger in just 1 thread.

Damn.

Yeah honestly, Omni-man's LS was kinda the winning point here since they are pretty much even in almost everything else, so Supes crushes with his cake FRA.

Went from being 2x weaker than Omni man's LS to being almost 10 times stronger in just 1 thread.

Damn.

Yeah honestly, Omni-man's LS was kinda the winning point here since they are pretty much even in almost everything else, so Supes crushes with his cake FRA.
counted and yeah it's wild lol how quickly that changed and that's how it should be the more caked up one for the win

unrestricted supes is 6-A
Unrestrict everything
89c.gif

Unrestrict everything
89c.gif
You're a madman so you're suggesting a round 2 with 6-A superman and Class Z Omni-Man

supes's 6-A in his first key is a heat vision attack as well so like he has the range and speed advantage there especially if Omni-Man actually grabs him lol

oh wait **** this is my first time making a vs thread um when does grace start?

I forgor :3

You're a madman so you're suggesting a round 2 with 6-A superman and Class Z Omni-Man
May the best cake win 🥱
oh wait **** this is my first time making a vs thread um when does grace start?
After one hits 7 votes while having a lead of 3.
If the other also hits 7, grace begins only when one has a lead of 3 votes.

it's all good anyways like I said prior because when ever the cloud calc thread wraps up Supes is gonna get a major buff since any cloud calcs under 2000m will be "significantly buffed" and this one starts at 600m so this match will end up off their profiles because yup

This could be added to both profiles probably not going to matter anytime soon since Supes is about to be upgraded

This could be added to both profiles probably not going to matter anytime soon since Supes is about to be upgraded
Actually we ran the test a couple of hours ago today for DontTalkDT since he made his calc method into a calculator we can all use so the results for supes will go up to 1.465985 Megatons which ended up being less significant than what we'd thought with things under 2000m getting a 1.11 times buff if I'm correct the match will be able to stay

There's 9 votes each, the op can also vote for themselves

Well in that case I suppose I'll add the match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back