• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omni Man and Invincible (Invincible TV Show) Additions

Also unironically thanks to the new trailer Omni-man might have one of the highest heat resistance of any character on this site

Same with Radiation

But we need to wait for season 2 before I can say anything
What's the feat again? I saw the new trailer once but I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Please give some more info on that and the nuclear fission thing.

Also I don't remember Nolan going anywhere close to a black hole in the comics. In the show meanwhile he was quite close wasn't he?
New trailer for season two shows omni-man chilling by a black hole
How many degrees and sieverts exactly?
I jumped the gun and it's not as hot as I had a=imagined with accretion disks reaching 10 million degrees

Also it's been hard to find anything that would tell me the exact levels of radiation that would be emitted from one

Nahhh. Aren't black holes the size of stars? For us to be able to see him shouldn't he be kilometers away at least?
It's fiction
I dont see why it cant be that size especially since real world physics permits them to be that small

It never stopped the multitude of black hole calc on this site that have black holes the size of humans

Omni-Man says here that he trained at Absolute Zero.

Robert Kirkman worked closely with NRS to ensure that Omni-Man's intros, combat movements, and dialogue were faithful to those of the show and comic books, so I think this statement can be considered canon.

Back