• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omni Man and Invincible (Invincible TV Show) Additions

Mark and Nolan are the same race and his father and son, so they should share the same resistances, which includes:

Like their comic book counterparts, both should have Body Control/Enhanced Lung Capacity to be able to hold their breaths for a long time. Still related to this, it's written in their profiles that they can both hold their breaths for two weeks, but despite my two viewings of the show, I have no memory of that and I can't figure out find this statement.

EDIT:

I'm not sure about this, but shouldn't the Viltrumites have limited biological manipulation? Nolan said Mark is almost a full-blooded Viltrumite because the Viltrumite DNA is pure.

I think a Verse-specific Powers and Abilities page for the Viltrumites will be necessary when other important Viltrumites from the series are introduced later in the show.

Last edited:
There we go! Now this makes much more sense than Homelander scaling to Soldier Boy. The lasers probably aren't deconstruction though. They could have simply completely vaporized people through pure AP which we do have calculations for...
9-A, Nolan being completely unbothered by them makes sense.

There we go! Now this makes much more sense than Homelander scaling to Soldier Boy. The lasers probably aren't deconstruction though. They could have simply completely vaporized people through pure AP which we do have calculations for...
9-A, Nolan being completely unbothered by them makes sense.
I don't think it's from the AP, given the way the civilian was disintegrated

Mark and Nolan are the same race and his father and son, so they should share the same resistances, which includes:

Disagree, it’s unknown whether this is due to high potency or actual deconstruction. Since there’s no statement of deconstruction it probably wouldn’t work.
And considering the beams are shown to generate a lot of smoke implies this is done through heat.
Agree
Sure
Agree
Like their comic book counterparts, both should have Body Control/Enhanced Lung Capacity to be able to hold their breaths for a long time. Still related to this, it's written in their profiles that they can both hold their breaths for two weeks, but despite my two viewings of the show, I have no memory of that and I can't figure out find this statement.
Agree
I'm not sure about this, but shouldn't the Viltrumites have limited biological manipulation? Nolan said Mark is almost a full-blooded Viltrumite because the Viltrumite DNA is pure.
Disagree. That isn’t biological manipulation

Still related to this, it's written in their profiles that they can both hold their breaths for two weeks, but despite my two viewings of the show, I have no memory of that and I can't figure out find this statement.
And for that ? Does anyone have proof of this? Or do I remove it from the profiles?

Oh I didn’t even watch the video. Not sure if we can get nuclear fusion without a statement but explosion manipulation definitely works
I mean its heavily, heavily implied and we don't need a statement of atmospheric re-entry speeds in order to count atmospheric re-entry as heat resistance so I don't see what would be the problem with this

Yeah its a comparison

Its one one those things you can use visual confirmation for such as Mach cones for faster than sound speeds

Obviously this is a bit more uncommon than Mach cones but the logic still applies as we can reasonably assume this was the intent of the scene

The intent being showing nuclear fusion through extreme speed which is a somewhat popular science fact that has been embedded into pop culture just like the multiverse theory

So if I summarize.

Omni Man:

Temperature and Explosion manipulation (Can cause nuclear fusion via its sheer speed)
Body Control/Enhanced Lung Capacity (Can hold his breath in space and the sea for a long time. Can easily breathe at the top of Mount Everest and in the Mesosphere, two places where oxygen is low)

Resistance to Poison, Disease, Radiations and Nanotechnology (Viltrumites cells resist drugs, viruses, bacteria, prions, radiation and nanobots)
Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Viltrumites resist mind control from squids)
Resistance to Temperature Manipulation (Omni man is immune to the extreme cold of Mount Everest and deep space. Via scaling with his son)
Resistance to Electricity and Magma Manipulation (Via scaling with his son)

Invincible:

Body Control/Enhanced Lung Capacity (Can hold his breath in space and the sea for a long time. Can easily breathe at the top of Mount Everest and in the Mesosphere, two places where oxygen is low)

Resistance to Poison, Disease, Radiations and Nanotechnology (Viltrumites cells resist drugs, viruses, bacteria, prions, radiation and nanobots)
Resistance to Temperature Manipulation (Invincible is immune to the extreme cold of Mount Everest and to the extreme heat of magma and atmospheric entry)
Resistance to Electricity and Magma Manipulation (Resists attacks from Magmaniac and an unknown electric super villain)

Last edited:
Omni Man:

Temperature and Explosion manipulation (Can cause nuclear fusion via its sheer speed)

Resistance to Temperature Manipulation (Omni man is immune to the extreme cold of Mount Everest and deep space and to the extreme heat it produces to cause nuclear fusion)
Resistance to Electricity and Magma Manipulation (Via scaling with his son)
Also Limited Air Manipulation

Did you mean Nuclear Fission btw? That's what causes nuclear explosions, right? And is the resistance still valid despite the fact that Omni-Man is not present during the explosions?
No, he is going so fast that the particles run into each other and fuse which is the basis of fusion

This is the video that popularized the idea of fictional characters causing fusion by moving very fast and what Omni-man spontaneously generating nuclear blast shaped explosions is supposed to represent

By the way if we were to put hard numbers to Mark and Nolans Heat and Cold resistance

Mark would be at least over 3000 Celsius via resisting a meteor entering the earth at re-entry speeds also he has an additional justification of being able to resist magma which is 1500 Celsius
As for cold we can comfortably say at least -27.5 Celsius via averaging the temperature of the top of mount Everest which they were casually chilling at or -60 Celsius based on mark sleeping on Mars surface for an extended amount of time.

I heard that using space for Cold Resist is no longer a thing but if we did he'd be at -270 Celsius

Nolan would be the same as Mark plus the whole fusion feat which would give us a staggering heat resistance of 100 million Kelvin or 99999726.85 Celsius

No, he is going so fast that the particles run into each other and fuse which is the basis of fusion

This is the video that popularized the idea of fictional characters causing fusion by moving very fast and what Omni-man spontaneously generating nuclear blast shaped explosions is supposed to represent

By the way if we were to put hard numbers to Mark and Nolans Heat and Cold resistance

Mark would be at least over 3000 Celsius via resisting a meteor entering the earth at re-entry speeds also he has an additional justification of being able to resist magma which is 1500 Celsius
As for cold we can comfortably say at least -27.5 Celsius via averaging the temperature of the top of mount Everest which they were casually chilling at or -60 Celsius based on mark sleeping on Mars surface for an extended amount of time.

I heard that using space for Cold Resist is no longer a thing but if we did he'd be at -270 Celsius

Nolan would be the same as Mark plus the whole fusion feat which would give us a staggering heat resistance of 100 million Kelvin or 99999726.85 Celsius
It's great.

For the space thing, I heard that this could only apply if the character travels in deep space, at least for a long time (which is the case for Omni Man)

I still think we should ask staff if that qualifies for nuclear fision

The series may follow the comic where extreme heat will be a weakness for Viltrumites.
Viltrumites aren't weak to Extreme Heat, they can only withstand it for short amounts of time. Near the end of the series Mark and Thragg were able to withstand the surface of the sun for several minutes, with the latter still continuing to fight even after his body was burnt down to flesh and bone. As kinda mentioned above, weakness to extreme heat is contradicted by Mark and Nolan withstanding orbital re-entry, flying fast enough to ignite the air, and punching through magma. So it's still resistance

What about the Moon? Mark has been there twice, and according to this link the Moon reaches temperatures of -130°C at night

Edit: Mark went to the Moon during the day, so no we can't use this feat
Also it was on the equator which is like 230 celsius on average

The reason I used Mars is because Mark was on it and extended amount of time and there's a pretty good chance he experienced at least average temperatures while he was sleeping behind a hill
I still think we should ask staff if that qualifies for nuclear fision
That's fine (Also it's Fusion)

Call some to help

Back