• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Superman only baseline Low 2-C? Whereas most of the characters on your list scale to hundreds of times baseline...The only way Superman wins is a mixture of his superhax and speed but I think Gogeta can handle it.

Beerus could cross the universe in minutes. Superman can do it in seconds with acceleration. The only source for Beerus scaling is Broly 'probably' surpassing Beerus and MUI Goku 'possibly' surpassing Beerus. Speed is typically linked to power in DB. Gogeta canonically stomped Broly casually.

Overall, Gogeta could arguably be as fast as PC Superman with that scaling and would be far more powerful. Leaving only hax as Superman's option. Except, Superman is against MUI Goku, LB Jiren, FP Beerus, Golden Frieza, SSBE Vegeta, GoD Toppo and SS2 Kefla.

Beerus crossed the universe in minutes casually and IIRC it was accepted that the DBverse is over 100x the size of our universe so...Yeah, I think this is a gigastomp if Superman's hax doesn't work.

Hell, I'm pretty sure we had a Jiren vs Superman thread a while back with everyone agreeing Jiren would one-shot Superman before he could even do anything.

1st UI Goku literally shook the WoV by powering-up and Jiren was stated to be superior to Infinite Zamasu, while suppressed. Superman restored a timeline while in a fight with another character. Basically if Jiren can casually destroy a timeline while suppressed, he literally one-shots Superman

Nice try M8, but I'm fairly certain even if you took out UIM Goku it would still be banned because of Gogeta

Not sure about everyone else though

It's always bothered me. Why is Goku not 2-C? He threatened to destroy the World of the Kais, Hell and the Physical universe. I've learned to live with it, but still.

I mean, I personally ally agree that Goku should at least be 2-C, but I guess that's for another thread.

Either way this needs to be closed now

So is superman baseline multiversal, if so I don't see him winning this since dbs team has characters who are far above low 2c. Superman would eventually get overwhelmed

ChocomilkAlex said:
It's always bothered me. Why is Goku not 2-C? He threatened to destroy the World of the Kais, Hell and the Physical universe. I've learned to live with it, but still.
Because they're contained in the same space-time.

TheBestBoi said:
So is superman baseline multiversal, if so I don't see him winning this since dbs team has characters who are far above low 2c. Superman would eventually get overwhelmed
The gap between low 2-C and 2-C is infinite. He's mot getting overwhelmed.

TheBestBoi said:
A 2-C will always stomp a Low 2-C due to the gaps in between universes being unquantifiable.

How is the gap infinite? I thought 2c was only multiple to thousands of universes while low 2c is a single universe. Sorry if I'm bothering, i don't how stuff in this wiki works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back