• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starting off stat wise
Superman:
31.95123805 Megatons of TNT
108923.08 Metric tons

Hulk:
56.21414914 Megatons
293933.19839089 Metric tons so he has the advantage AP and LS wise

Superman has greater mobility and better abilities, he also has the advantage of his 5500c heat vision

Actually look at Hulk's page it seems he's only initially hurt by the 51 megatins but quickly gets angry and strong enough to completely no sale a continued blast from it so Superman probably can't even damage him after he gets more angry

Actually look at Hulk's page it seems he's only initially hurt by the 51 megatins but quickly gets angry and strong enough to completely no sale a continued blast from it so Superman probably can't even damage him after he gets more angry
Unrestricted Solar Flare in case it can make it more fair

Flying away and hiding isn't winning.
That's not my point. Supes easily outranges Hulk with his flight and heat vision.

Hulk also doesn't have any resistance to heat manip, Supe slices him with sheer heat.

That's not my point. Supes easily outranges Hulk with his flight and heat vision.

Hulk also doesn't have any resistance to heat manip, Supe slices him with sheer heat.
No he dosen't. Hulk has far better durability. Heat won't do anything when you can survive nukes lmaoo

Tbf, nukes are only that hot at their core and only for a tenth of a second. The actual thermal energy and temperature that is imparted in said timeframe would only be a fraction so Hulk wouldn’t scale to the full 100 million.

That said, how hot is Supes’ HV anyway?

Wait real deal if this is in character....and Hulk literally won't hurt people until they attack him... will superman not just talk to him and GGs💀

also superman takes this stamina battle due to regeneration
💀

Wait real deal if this is in character....and Hulk literally won't hurt people until they attack him... will superman not just talk to him and GGs💀

also superman takes this stamina battle due to regeneration
💀
Again, not fighting means not actually winning.

Again, not fighting means not actually winning.
Yeah but even then Hulk doesn't actually have any heat resistance on his profile nor cold resistance and as I just said he has no healing factor Superman still has versatility options and can last longer stamina wise

Yeah but even then Hulk doesn't actually have any heat resistance on his profile nor cold resistance and as I just said he has no healing factor Superman still has versatility options and can last longer stamina wise
Superman's heat vision is pretty much garbage.
I take what happens in canon over what's on his profile any day.

Superman's heat vision is pretty much garbage.
I take what happens in canon over what's on his profile any day.
And still beyond that could literally freeze him solid like I'm not saying this for no reason even if you give him the heat resist for not being at the core of the explosion supes still takes the stamina and versatility advantage and could literally just turn him into a ice block

Hmm, bit surprised I wasn't tagged for this after making that page, but it's neat to see it being used... xD (and in a Superman VS Hulk fight, no less!)

There is one instance in the 1982 show where Hulk gets frozen by a weapon and just busts out, though I think I forgot to add that to his page. (there, it's added now >: P)

Can other strong characters on the level of Superman break out of the ice or can it restrain considerably stronger foes?

Last edited:
Can other strong characters on the level of Superman break out of the ice or can it restrain considerably stronger foes?
Yeah it worked freezing other kryptonians with powers in season 1 and on doomsday in the finale of the latest season which was literally just a couple weeks ago anywho yeah he froze doomsday who was literally stomping him most of that fight and doomsday broke out cause he had fire breath and was melting the ice from the looks of the scene

Later in that fight they actually fight in space so the fact that doomsday could wasn't affected by that so I'd think the freeze breath should mean something there ig

Last edited:
Bit surprised that Doomsday doesn't have a page, but hmm...

I do think this Hulk gets a bit too strong compared to this Supes to be constrained by ice. Not sure how this Superman fights, but this Hulks can continue fighting for hours, no stamina is properly listed for this Superman but since ranged attacks probably won't work, he might need to get in there and take him on hand-to-hand, and I don't doubt he's more skilled than jade-jaws but there is a pretty notable AP and durability gap, and Hulk in his enraged state might just no-sell everything Supes throws at him.

Bit surprised that Doomsday doesn't have a page, but hmm
Its complicated and I'd need to make a bizzaro superman page for the verse as well to have doomsday one

I don't doubt he's more skilled than jade-jaws
Yeah for skill we have this being the case
Superman is a genius in general as well as in combat with over a decade of experience having been trained since he was a teenager up to actually being Superman for over a 15 years in his time operating having had dealt with a variety of threats, Superman has stomped many highly trained Kryptonian Soldier at once on several occasions, he's defeated groups of armed soldiers while depowered (daredevil hallway scene style), held his own against the eradicator and Ally Allston and now even Doomsday all of whom were stronger than him with the Ally really taking the edge from absorption hax since she's not actually a skilled combatant, he was able to combat Steel as who was an Ex-Soldier who trained himself to kill Kryptonians specifically using weapons that directly targeted their weaknesses and superman kinda smacked him around

but there is a pretty notable AP and durability gap, and Hulk in his enraged state might just no-sell everything Supes throws at him.
Oof so he ends up just stonewalling?

Back