• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She only has standard melee range on her profile, so I'm not sure about that
Really? She should have Tens of Meters because I'm pretty sure that's what the IRL versions of those weapons have at least.
This Hulk is prone to weaponizing the environment so if he can't get Webby with his shockwaves he'll probably resort to throwing things like trees at her.
Which she should be able to dodge with acrobatics.

Can't Hulk easily close the gap by jumping? This Hulk can jump tens of meters into the air. And due to his much higher LS all Hulk really needs to do is grab Webby which this Hulk commonly does to smaller foes.

Can't Hulk easily close the gap by jumping? This Hulk can jump tens of meters into the air. And due to his much higher LS all Hulk really needs to do is grab Webby which this Hulk commonly does to smaller foes.
Webby would naturally be keeping her distance, and Webby has the aforementioned acrobatics to avoid Hulk's attempts at grabbing her. Even if Hulk does close the distance, she has Martial Arts to help her up close.

Webby is apparently 122.86 Tons?

Hulk is 315.18 Tons normally and can go beyond 577.50 with his rage. So he has an AP advantage that is over 2x at the start and greater than 4x with rage.

This version of Hulk has Acrobatics well, he moves very agile and is comparable to military soldiers. Also, I wasn't certain how to label it. But Hulk can dash in mid air multiple times and even slightly track targets as he does so. Being able to jump and catch military fighter jets out of the air.

Hulk is skilled enough to fight military soldiers who were trained in hand to hand combat to fight him.

Using a grappling hook is a bad idea, since his superior lifting strength would basically end the fight. How good is her mobility when running around a area?

Also his shockwave attack covers an area of a sphere around him for hundreds of meters. Which is higher than her own range.

Last edited:
I originally wasn't voting Hulk since I was waiting for more arguments, but considering how much time is passed it's fine to place my vote down for Hulk.

He has a two to four times AP/Dura advantage, superior ranged attacks (Sonic Clap and throwing objects), and vastly higher Lifting Strength.

He also has very good combat experience and showings, along with impressive mobility. However, I lack any knowledge of his opponent to say how it compares.

Back