• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman attempted to go against a Kamen Rider

- Mutsuki mindhax only worked against beings that he unsealed and Transmutation isn't a offensive ability, it turn his body into organic fluid to reduce damage.

- Supes resist almost everything above.

I feel like Clark takes this, with his Regen, Heat Vision, Super hearing to prevent any possible suprise attacks, X-Ray Vision to see through his smoke, and he may possible be weaker, his statistic amplication might keep him in the game longer, but I feel like then he's just prolonging the inevitable.

How skilled this Clark is?

As for Mutsuki, he isn't exactly the most skilled fighter but very capable so, he fought against the Undead frequently, which each of them had thousand years of experience fighting in a free-for-all battle royale known as the Battle Fight.

I don't know if regen can actually help here, the Undeads body are particularly night-indestructible through normal means yet Mutsuki still fought against them on daily basic. Gel Jellyfish basically turn his body into organic fluid which can be used to evade attacks. His stats amp are good enough for him to one-shot enemy who is stronger than him.

Only came here to comment that the title is inaccurate to Smallville Clark's character. That is all

Jamesthetaker said:
How it is inaccurate? It is just for fun, you know.
Yeah I'm aware it's just for fun. Just wanted to point it out since Clark is Smallville is always the guy who stands up to literal high school bullies

Back