• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament - Neopolitan (RWBY) vs Kamen Rider Double

Alright so, they start in base, gotcha. Neo would likely initially overwhelm W would her clones and greater skill, only for them to then transform into Xtreme and get both Prism and the information advantage

About verse equalization. Gaia Memory does indeed has access all record on Earth, then you realized it also record infors all the way to the 6-D planes like Kamen Rider's real world.
I don't really think scope matters, it's not like the RWBY world exists in there.

I don't really think scope matters, it's not like the RWBY world exists in there.
Yeah, but that means the range feat of Gaia Library extends over the multiverse of Kamen Rider. Then why wouldnt it has the infors of RWBY's universe?

This is a neutral ground for a versus match after all.

Yeah, but that means the range feat of Gaia Library extends over the multiverse of Kamen Rider. Then why wouldnt it has the infors of RWBY's universe?

This is a neutral ground for a versus match after all.
Yeah neutral, means that it isn't part of that. To my knowledge we literally never treat nigh-omniscience as giving direct knowledge on the opposite verse

I would like to point out that the 6D world that the Gaia Library can get information from us meant to represent our own world, a world where Kamen Rider is nothing but a work of fiction. Logically, as that is meant to be our world, RWBY should also exist as a fandom there as well.

I would like to point out that the 6D world that the Gaia Library can get information from us meant to represent our own world, a world where Kamen Rider is nothing but a work of fiction. Logically, as that is meant to be our world, RWBY should also exist as a fandom there as well.
That's not how we treat cross verse scaling.

Well, originally I was going probably say Double stomps this simply because of hax and ability advantage, but since Neo can copy people she sees...well I still think Double wins this, but only because they would have more experience using their own abilities, plus its unknown if she can copy the powers of someone if she's never seen them using it before.

Well, originally I was going probably say Double stomps this simply because of hax and ability advantage, but since Neo can copy people she sees...well I still think Double wins this, but only because they would have more experience using their own abilities, plus its unknown if she can copy the powers of someone if she's never seen them using it before.
Also @Spinoirr I saw your changes to Neo on the profile page, please add scans or links to some of the abilities Neo shows, please and thank you.

Right... I have nothing.

Double is pretty much screwed by Neo's skill feats, even with his power combination I cant see him actually put much of a fight against Neo without his Nigh-Omniscience back him up

Right... I have nothing.

Double is pretty much screwed by Neo's skill feats, even with his power combination I cant see him actually put much of a fight against Neo without his Nigh-Omniscience back him up
Wait for @BERRIES555 to respond first as he might have something

Tho honestly, if W nigh omniscience is really that hard to understand, just switch them with Kuuga instead, how about that? I did that back then since this tourney allowed two chars from same verse, but for some reason @Armorchompy ignored my submittion lel

Wait for @BERRIES555 to respond first as he might have something

Tho honestly, if W nigh omniscience is really that hard to understand, just switch them with Kuuga instead, how about that? I did that back then since this tourney allowed two chars from same verse, but for some reason @Armorchompy ignored my submittion lel
The tournament's already going slowly, I'd rather not undo a match that's almost over.

For the record I "ignored" it because there weren't enough slots and I wanted to prioritize new verses.

The tournament's already going slowly, I'd rather not undo a match that's almost over.
Right, but with how this match went to, i feel like a switch might be needed, but we need to wait for @BERRIES555 and @Jamesthetaker first
Tho i feel without the cross over scaling, W knowledge check are still a big problem and it just Magi gave up so easily
For the record I "ignored" it because there weren't enough slots and I wanted to prioritize new verses.
I see what you did, but as the result the tourney going pretty slow as the supporters for the new verses that entered this tourney didn't that much active from what i seen

Honestly, just keep W, we’ve already gone through a good bit of this match and Kuuga could literally make things explode from the inside out. So keeping W is fine.

In all honesty, I feel like W has the edge here. Neo would absolutely destroy them in hand to hand, no doubt about it. But then you’ll have to consider the fact that, correct me if I’m wrong, her range options are pretty limited. Her profile says her max range is at least tens of meters which pales in comparison to W’s range via Trigger, Prism and his flight.

It's more like, I switched to the previous key specifically to avoid the clones, which seemed like a bit much.

It's more like, I switched to the previous key specifically to avoid the clones, which seemed like a bit much.
Well she can't make dozens of them at the same time with all of them having a mind of their own that are just as skilled as the og like her ever after self

Hey, I'm back. I'm just skimming through the thread, and here's my take on the fight:

You're probably already tired of hearing this again, but Double's higher AP (5x form amp + 2x finishers) is a huge advantage for them here. Neo's aura might allow her to take attacks from stronger opponents, but every hit from Double will slowly drain her until she can't keep it up. If we take the Extreme form into consideration, Neo will struggle even more to maintain her aura since her opponent is now >5x stronger than her.

But here's the important part: I did say that Double is not as skilled as Neo, but that does not mean the gap between them is immeasurable. Allow me to go into detail:

First, both Phillip and Shotaro (two halfs of Double) have been fighting dozens of criminals for a long time now. They have encountered a variety of monsters with various sets of abilities and are detectives as well.
These are just two of many of their detective skills; you probably get the gist already. It wouldn't be surprising if they were able to deduce Neo's ability like this:

"Hey Shotaro, this girl seems to have some sort of invisible force field around her body, and she is able to create illusions too, we should be careful."

Anyway, Double has good observation skills even without Gaia Library. They should be able to figure out Neo's abilities with ease.

Next are Double's skills and abilities. These two go together because Double's main strength is their versatility. One of the videos above shows them changing forms constantly to overwhelm their opponents.
In summary, Double's definitely no pushover when it comes to combat prowess. While he's not at RWBY's level of skills, he's still an adaptive fighter with a keen sense of observation. Combining it with his versatility and AP advantage will give Neo more trouble than she thought.
Dont sleep on Double's skills

That's my analysis of Base Double's skills and abilities, and I'm not even talking about Extreme Form yet, which might take another wall of text to explain, so I will just stop for now.

The thing is, Xtreme form is still a vital point for W them for this fight as well, moreso with Gaia Library being invloved here which has started the debate above so i thinl you need to drop that Xtreme form wall of text soon lel

Hey, I'm back. I'm just skimming through the thread, and here's my take on the fight:

You're probably already tired of hearing this again, but Double's higher AP (5x form amp + 2x finishers) is a huge advantage for them here. Neo's aura might allow her to take attacks from stronger opponents, but every hit from Double will slowly drain her until she can't keep it up. If we take the Extreme form into consideration, Neo will struggle even more to maintain her aura since her opponent is now >5x stronger than her.

But here's the important part: I did say that Double is not as skilled as Neo, but that does not mean the gap between them is immeasurable. Allow me to go into detail:

First, both Phillip and Shotaro (two halfs of Double) have been fighting dozens of criminals for a long time now. They have encountered a variety of monsters with various sets of abilities and are detectives as well.
These are just two of many of their detective skills; you probably get the gist already. It wouldn't be surprising if they were able to deduce Neo's ability like this:

"Hey Shotaro, this girl seems to have some sort of invisible force field around her body, and she is able to create illusions too, we should be careful."

Anyway, Double has good observation skills even without Gaia Library. They should be able to figure out Neo's abilities with ease.

Next are Double's skills and abilities. These two go together because Double's main strength is their versatility. One of the videos above shows them changing forms constantly to overwhelm their opponents.
In summary, Double's definitely no pushover when it comes to combat prowess. While he's not at RWBY's level of skills, he's still an adaptive fighter with a keen sense of observation. Combining it with his versatility and AP advantage will give Neo more trouble than she thought.

That's my analysis of Base Double's skills and abilities, and I'm not even talking about Extreme Form yet, which might take another wall of text to explain, so I will just stop for now.
As someone who also likes writing blog-like explanations for my chosen winner, here's my like just for that explanation, you amazing individual.

The thing is, Xtreme form is still a vital point for W them for this fight as well, moreso with Gaia Library being invloved here which has started the debate above so i thinl you need to drop that Xtreme form wall of text soon lel
I'm aware of that. The analysis above should explain why Double can deduce Neo's Aura and Semblance and why Double's combat prowess, along with their other advantages, should put them on a balanced field. Seeing everyone underestimate Double's skills makes me want to clear things out first.

As someone who also likes writing blog-like explanations for my chosen winner, here's my like just for that explanation, you amazing individual.
Thank you a lot! I do like writing walls of text for my characters sometimes, but debating for too long usually tires me out.

Hey, I'm back to continue where I left off. Now, it's about the Extreme Form you have been waiting for so long:

To start off, I would like to mention again that Extreme Form scales above Metal half 5x amp, which means Neo REALLY have hit hard to actually damage them. Topping with Double's finishers, they can deal twice the damage and likely broke through Aura with a strong hit.

Double Extreme's secondary power is their connection to the infinite data server of Earth, which allows them to instantly analyze opponents and detect their movements in advance, always being one step ahead of the enemy.

クリスタルサーバー
エクストリームメモリの装着によってサイクロンジョーカーの持つ潜在的能力が覚醒し、中央に出現する。
地球そのものと直結した無限のデータサーバーとなっており、必要なデータを瞬時に地球の記憶から検索し、この中央部分にダウンロードすることができる。
これによって敵の動きを事前に察知し、一歩先回りした非常に有利な戦闘スタイルをとることができる。
専用武装である「プリズムビッカー」は、このクリスタルサーバーから生成し、取り出す。

Crystal Server
The Cyclone Joker's latent abilities are awakened by the attachment of Extreme Memory, and it appears in the center.
It is an infinite data server directly connected to the earth itself, and can instantly retrieve necessary data from the earth's memory and download them to this central part.
This allows them to detect enemy movements in advance and adopt an extremely advantageous fighting style that is one step ahead of the enemy.
The exclusive armament, the "Prismatic Vicker," is generated and retrieved from this crystal server.

This was shown their first transformation, where Double Extreme analyzed everything about the enemy and outpredicted their teleportation strategy (the video is speed up, probably to avoid copyright).

Double Extreme's third power come from their blade which said to nullified the enemy's power. This mean that Double could easily slice through Neo's aura like hot knife through butter. However, I'm not entirely sure if it will interact in the same way with Aura, as the former draw their power from the Earth.

ガイアブレード
プリズムメモリから得られたエネルギーをまとい、破壊エネルギーを放出するプリズムソードの刃。
エクストリームの力によって敵のガイアメモリの力を無効化し、切り裂く事ができる。

Gaia Blade
A prismatic sword blade that releases destructive energy, clad in energy obtained from prismatic memory.
The power of EXTREME can nullify the power of the enemy's Gaia Memory and cut through it.

However, Double Extreme has a slight drawback in this form; they are not as versatile as before and prefer more straightforward close-quarter combat. Although they still have range attacks and powerful finishers.

To sum it up, Extreme Form makes Double even stronger and harder for Neo to harm them. They could read Neo like a book and bypass her aura with either a higher AP or a Power Null blade. I do reckon that Neo won't be an easy opponent given her skills and illusions, and there's no doubt that Double will have trouble with her at first; however, they will quickly adapt and take advantage of their versatility, just as they did before. If push comes to shove, they will turn to Extreme Form, which exchanges versatility for strength and infinite knowledge. If my posts don't make it clear enough, I will vote for Kamen Rider Double.

Wouldn't that get to 7-B?
Actually, I need to revise that one. I just checked again, but nothing stated Double Extreme's finisher is 2x damage. I was going off my previous argument, but it's still going to hurt like hell for Neo.
Yeah but I don't think Neo's data is in that "server" as we've discussed.
Neo is still part of the earth so i think she'll get the "data check" by them, without involving the cross-scaling and the higher dimensional bs
Technically, Neo exists in an entirely different world, so Double won't get "much" information from her. I said that because Double can probably figure out her abilities with their detective skills and analyze her movements after.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for not saying much here even though I'm the one who submitted Neo. Can someone summarize the arguments made so far?

I'm sorry for not saying much here even though I'm the one who submitted Neo. Can someone summarize the arguments made so far?
It's fine, I can summarize the arguments for Double.

Hey, I'm back to continue where I left off. Now, it's about the Extreme Form you have been waiting for so long:

To start off, I would like to mention again that Extreme Form scales above Metal half 5x amp, which means Neo REALLY have hit hard to actually damage them. Topping with Double's finishers, they can deal twice the damage and likely broke through Aura with a strong hit.

Double Extreme's secondary power is their connection to the infinite data server of Earth, which allows them to instantly analyze opponents and detect their movements in advance, always being one step ahead of the enemy.

クリスタルサーバー
エクストリームメモリの装着によってサイクロンジョーカーの持つ潜在的能力が覚醒し、中央に出現する。
地球そのものと直結した無限のデータサーバーとなっており、必要なデータを瞬時に地球の記憶から検索し、この中央部分にダウンロードすることができる。
これによって敵の動きを事前に察知し、一歩先回りした非常に有利な戦闘スタイルをとることができる。
専用武装である「プリズムビッカー」は、このクリスタルサーバーから生成し、取り出す。

Crystal Server
The Cyclone Joker's latent abilities are awakened by the attachment of Extreme Memory, and it appears in the center.
It is an infinite data server directly connected to the earth itself, and can instantly retrieve necessary data from the earth's memory and download them to this central part.
This allows them to detect enemy movements in advance and adopt an extremely advantageous fighting style that is one step ahead of the enemy.
The exclusive armament, the "Prismatic Vicker," is generated and retrieved from this crystal server.

This was shown their first transformation, where Double Extreme analyzed everything about the enemy and outpredicted their teleportation strategy (the video is speed up, probably to avoid copyright).

Double Extreme's third power come from their blade which said to nullified the enemy's power. This mean that Double could easily slice through Neo's aura like hot knife through butter. However, I'm not entirely sure if it will interact in the same way with Aura, as the former draw their power from the Earth.

ガイアブレード
プリズムメモリから得られたエネルギーをまとい、破壊エネルギーを放出するプリズムソードの刃。
エクストリームの力によって敵のガイアメモリの力を無効化し、切り裂く事ができる。

Gaia Blade
A prismatic sword blade that releases destructive energy, clad in energy obtained from prismatic memory.
The power of EXTREME can nullify the power of the enemy's Gaia Memory and cut through it.

However, Double Extreme has a slight drawback in this form; they are not as versatile as before and prefer more straightforward close-quarter combat. Although they still have range attacks and powerful finishers.

To sum it up, Extreme Form makes Double even stronger and harder for Neo to harm them. They could read Neo like a book and bypass her aura with either a higher AP or a Power Null blade. I do reckon that Neo won't be an easy opponent given her skills and illusions, and there's no doubt that Double will have trouble with her at first; however, they will quickly adapt and take advantage of their versatility, just as they did before. If push comes to shove, they will turn to Extreme Form, which exchanges versatility for strength and infinite knowledge. If my posts don't make it clear enough, I will vote for Kamen Rider Double.
  • Double have versatility and AP advantages (5x amp and higher with Extreme Form)
  • They have a keen sense of observation from being detectives, which means they should be able to deduce Neo's abilities in no time.
  • They are an adept fighters that can use their versatility to adapt to their opponents.
  • Extreme Form can analyze Neo's movement in advance and plan one step ahead of her.
  • Extreme Form can nullify Neo's abilities by cutting her power.
I should also note a few things about Double too:
  • Double's base form scales a little higher than 1 Megaton. Only Metal Memory and Extreme Form give them 5x amp and higher, so Neo could absolutely hurt them in other forms.
  • Neo completely outmatched Double in terms of skills, so facing her in CQC is not a good idea unless Extreme Form is being used. They will have to be smart about fighting her, especially since her illusions crank the difficulty much higher.
  • Double Extreme's infinite knowledge doesn't extend to the RWBY world, so he won't get "much" information out of her. Their detective skills could work, though.

km FRA.

Has an ap advantage, his hits will drain her as the fight goes on, can negate her regen as well granted hers isn't very good but still it'll offer another problem on top of the ap ad. KR esp also can be helpful given Neo's stealth mastery is at all good.

Anyway, Shotarou/Philips FRA, tho i want to see more of Neo arguments from Spinoirr and the others about sll of the major points that James has brought

Yeah I would like some explanation on her stealth, her ad, and her illusion semblance, if it can help.

Back