• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament - Neopolitan (RWBY) vs Kamen Rider Double

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Speed Equalized, fight takes place outside a McDonalds parking lot.

Neo is 1 Megatons Kamen Rider is >>1 Megaton. AP advantage for Double.

Neopolitan (Post-Haven/Atlas): 0

Kamen Rider Double: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Well ig I can speak for Neo first. I'm going to Ignore the skill-shaped elephant in the room and go into some stats. In terms of stats Neo holds the stamina advantage and her Aura should help negate the AP gap.

I have found the holy text. I'll copy and paste what I've found so far here.
Skill Baseline = Having a lifetime of combat training, being able to solo hordes of monsters that can easily kill you if you make a single mistake, being part of the single-digit population of the planet skilled enough in martial combat to be able to subconsciously project your soul as a defensive barrier and being skilled enough in martial combat to project your soul as a superpower, and being recognized as one of the most skilled fighters in the world by a guy with millennia of composite combat skill

That's the baseline for skill in the verse.

Ruby is well above the average Beacon student, noted as always excelling above her peers in combat training, to the point that even though she was two years away from being eligible to join Beacon she was admitted due her combat prowess impressing Ozpin, with him noting that she was already a master at wielding one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed (Again, Oz is tens of thousands of years old and has spent the majority of his lifetimes training in combat as well as training other huntsmen and even entire armies). Even before the Beacon Arc Ruby had been personally trained by her uncle Qrow, one of the most skilled professional huntsmen on the planet, and had heavily inspired her fighting style from his. In combat Ruby is capable of taking on entire hordes of Grimm on her own and walking away without a scratch and utilizing the different functionalities of the Crescent Rose, such as the massive recoil from the rifle aspect of the weapon and the weapon's transformative capabilities, in tandem with each other and her Semblance in order to maintain an edge over her opponent. Basically every named character is around this level of skill in the early seasons.

Now for Velvet. Velvet is able to perfectly and instantly mimic the exact moves that she observes other people use in combat as well as utilize multiple different fighting styles simultaneously, both armed and unarmed. Thanks to Anesidora, Velvet is also able to copy fighting styles that utilize weapons, and she is able to wield the weapons that she copies just as effectively as their original user. To date that we know of, Velvet is able to simultaneously utilize the fighting styles and weapons of Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Nora Valkyrie, Sun Wukong, Penny Polendina, Coco Adel, Peter Port, Reese Chloris, Fox Alistar, Vega Bleu, Yatsuhashi Daichi, Russel Thrush, Roy Stallion, Neptune Vasilias, Brawnz Ni, Bartholomew Oobleck, Flynt Coal, Edward Caspian, and Scarlet David. Of note, every person listed spent their entire lives training in combat and several of them are professional huntsmen with decades of combat experience. Moving up the chain we have Nebula Violette, who not only outmatched Velvet in a 1v1 test of martial arts skill, but was directly stated to be more skilled than Velvet in combat despite Velvet mixing numerous fighting styles to try to throw her off in their fight.

Then there's Mercury. Mercury is a veritable master of close combat, having spent his entire life training in pure martial combat to make up for his Semblance being stolen by his father. He is shown to be a very acrobatic and agile fighter who relies upon quickly overpowering his opponent with complex kicks that imply a near-mastery of martial arts that resemble Tae-Kwon-Do. He is also capable of a break-dancing style, similar to Capoeira, and makes use of Muay Thai as well. Despite his focus on kicks, Mercury also uses his hands to grapple, block or redirect enemy attacks. His experience and skill are aggressive and effective enough to drive even fighters of a high caliber, like Pyrrha, into a defensive position, with Word of God confirming that Mercury would defeat her if he fought her seriously. Due to his fighting style, Mercury relies on his swift and quick reflexes to counter and block his opponent's attacks as first demonstrated during his fight with Yang Xiao Long, altering the course of her punches and using his footwork to raise her fists and kick underneath or around her attacks. Despite the presumed awkwardness of his weapon's ranged capabilities he is a skilled marksman, able to shoot a phone out of a person's hand from a good distance away, and is proficient at using the many different forms of projectiles at his disposal to keep his opponents off balance. Mercury is also known to be observant, tactical, and analytical, able to notice and deduce the capabilities and limits of Pyrrha's Polarity Semblance after she uses it once during their brief fight, despite Pyrrha using it extremely subtly in combat and having spent her entire life honing her ability to hide her Semblance and its mechanics from her opponents and the general public. Of note, both Cinder Fall and Emerald Sustrai are equal to Mercury in skill, and Post-Haven Team RWBY are on that level as well.
This is what I've found so fair, I'll see if I can find something more related to Neo. I'll also note that Atlas Neo should be a good bit more skilled than what is listed here.

Oh crap, i wonder if majority of KR folks are still around recently, hang on
Well, KR folk haven't been active in vs debating in a while, me included.

Now, I'm just going to address several issues right off the bat because I want to make things clear:

Firstly, I will admit that Double is not as skilled as Neo. They are great fighters in their own right, but they're not 01 Riders or Saber Riders, so there's no need to worry about "seeing hundreds of thousands of possible futures" or "having hundreds of years of experience". RWBY folk don't need to write a paragraph about their skill scaling because I know it's tedious to repeat the same thing over and over again. I would rather see a clip of the fight itself because it is easier to judge the visual portrayal.

Secondly, for those who are unfamiliar with this KR character, they are essentially "two souls in one body," which I would refer to as "they/them." Nothing really major, I just want to point this out so people won't be confused.

That is all for now, I will be back soon.

does Double start in Xtreme? it may greatly affect the outcome of the match.

EDIT: After having read the holy wall of texts above about RWBY skills, I believe Double only have some chances to win if they start as Xtreme

Last edited:
Heya, I'm back, so let's pick up where I left off:

Alright, let's talk about how Kamen Rider Double's gimmick works as a whole. Double is basically a fused character whose two halves belong to two respective characters. Each half is capable of mixing-and-matching three different powers into whole new forms (about nine different forms). They are able to instantly switch between them in the middle of the battle; you can watch this clip for all of their forms and finishers.

Next up is the ability each half possesses. The following scans were taken from Kamen Rider Zukan, an official KR site that frequently posts specs, but their updating schedule is inconsistent, so we weren't able to catch up. You can read the full specs here if you want, but I will just post the most prominent one:

• 06 Metal rung: This is a reinforced exoskeleton part that incorporates the "converter rung," an organ that enhances and controls the cardiopulmonary functions of the metal side to the utmost limit. The basic functions are the same as those of the other five halves, but this half, reinforced by metal memory, is approximately five times stronger than the other halves.
  • Metal Shaft: The memory insertion slot for the Maximum Converter, a forced amplification of Gaia Memory. It amplifies the striking force (15t) with a normal metal shaft to double.
  • Trigger Magnum: Gadget Mount. A docking base for connecting memory gadgets. By connecting each gadget here, the escalation program can be activated to further double the shooting output and add to the gadget's capabilities. Continuous use is not recommended by Philip due to the risk of damage.

To sum up, the Metal half is five times stronger than Double's base form (1 Megatons), and all of their finishers deal twice the damage. This obviously gives Double's an AP advantage, but that doesn't stop there.

I'm assuming that Double has the Extreme Memory, which will boost their AP even further due to being their strongest form (excluding Gold Extreme because that form cannot be accessed under normal circumstances). I did not count FangJoker because SBA would make it difficult for them to use it unless they're told to use it right from the beginning.

That's the argument for Double's AP advantage. I will address their combat skills next time because I also want to know how Neo will do against a physically stronger opponent.

does Double start in Xtreme? it may greatly affect the outcome of the match.

EDIT: After having read the holy wall of texts above about RWBY skills, I believe Double only have some chances to win if they start as Xtreme
By the SBA, i think they are allowed to use Xtreme memory, but yeah make them start with Xtreme and all is set
Also Magi, i thought you were gone again lel

By the SBA, i think they are allowed to use Xtreme memory, but yeah make them start with Xtreme and all is set
They definitely could uses Xtreme due to SBA, but given Neo's giantic skill log, Double might need to start with Xtreme so that he could match her skills with his Nigh-Omniscient.
I do, real life hit me in the face and all that stuffs. And me being addicted to social media (forum, discord, twitter, facebook,etc) didn't help it either, so I quit them all-together.

TBH, I don't think making them start in Extreme form is necessary. In-character Double would immediately use Extreme Memory if they found themselves in a hard spot. While I do admit that Neo is more skilled than Double, I wouldn't say that Neo can win through sheer skills alone. Not to mention that Double also has a fair share of combat prowess.
They definitely could uses Xtreme due to SBA, but given Neo's giantic skill log, Double might need to start with Xtreme so that he could match her skills with his Nigh-Omniscient.

I do, real life hit me in the face and all that stuffs. And me being addicted to social media (forum, discord, twitter, facebook,etc) didn't help it either, so I quit them all-together.
Oh, I hope you can get well soon 🙏. You just suddenly deleted your Discord acc one day, and we don't really know what happened to you.

do, real life hit me in the face and all that stuffs. And me being addicted to social media (forum, discord, twitter, facebook,etc) didn't help it either, so I quit them all-together
Yet you are here, miss us? 👀
TBH, I don't think making them start in Extreme form is necessary. In-character Double would immediately use Extreme Memory if they found themselves in a hard spot. While I do admit that Neo is more skilled than Double, I wouldn't say that Neo can win through sheer skills alone. Not to mention that Double also has a fair share of combat prowess.
Would Philips knowledge check will help as well here?

What does Neo start off with? And how does she compete with the AP difference?

W Xtreme is stronger than his HeatMetal form, which is a casual 5 MT and his Maximum Drives doubles the AP of his attack.

Philip also has access to the Gaia Library, giving him access to anything and everything on Neo, Auras, Semblances, and basically anything that will help W in a fight.

I also want to point out the obvious here: W doesn’t compare to Neo in skill…at all. W’s best skill feat probably would be him scaling to Accel, who’s a trained police officer. Even early series RWBY characters puts that to shame many times over.

Last edited:
W Xtreme oneshots Eternal’s Maximum Drive, which is twice as strong as his base, which is stronger than HeatMetal W who’s casually 5 MT.
5 x 2 = 10, that's out of the tournament tier
They also have nigh omniscience, so the illusions and clones Neo creates shouldn’t be much of an effort to keep up with.
How does that work? Having access to a Library that contains all information doesn't mean you immediately know all of it.

5 x 2 = 10, that's out of the tournament tier

How does that work? Having access to a Library that contains all information doesn't mean you immediately know all of it.
Had to re-edit my post, mis remembered a few things about W.

Yeah I realized that after I uploaded the post. We’ll likely have to restrict W to his base then, so his stats are just a casual 5MT. But how are we gonna treat the Maximum Drives, they double the AP? Do we like, restrict them?

So basically, there’s this library that Philip has. This library contains information on everything, all Philip needs to do is “enter” keywords and this will basically sort through the entire library for what the key word is.

An example would be Philip entering the key word Aura, the library would then filter through all of its information and give Philip a book with everything on Aura. Then when reading the book, Philip can see what a Semblance is, than enter the key word for Semblance. That’s basically how this works.

normal Double has to search for the datas within the library. But Xtreme Double can instantly get all the informations they need from the library.

What does Neo start off with? And how does she compete with the AP difference?

W Xtreme is stronger than his HeatMetal form, which is a casual 5 MT and his Maximum Drives doubles the AP of his attack.

Philip also has access to the Gaia Library, giving him access to anything and everything on Neo, Auras, Semblances, and basically anything that will help W in a fight.

I also want to point out the obvious here: W doesn’t compare to Neo in skill…at all. W’s best skill feat probably would be him scaling to Accel, who’s a trained police officer. Even early series RWBY characters puts that to shame many times over.
Neo let's her physical illusion clones fight at a distance and uses them to avoid attacks and mess with opponents

Xtreme double might still be used since he is simply stronger than Base. Gold Xtreme should be restricted since that’s the one who’s like, 4x stronger than base.
Neo let's her physical illusion clones fight at a distance and uses them to avoid attacks and mess with opponents
Can these physically illusion actually cause damage and interact with people? The effectiveness of the clones would also depend on if Double gets Xtreme. Like what Magi said with Xtreme, he’d know which owns which buy in base it’ll take him time.

Can these physically illusion actually cause damage and interact with people? The effectiveness of the clones would also depend on if Double gets Xtreme. Like what Magi said with Xtreme, he’d know which owns which buy in base it’ll take him time.
Yeah, they can

Hence why I said physical Illusions, but if they get hit hard enough they shatter like glass

I see, so what Double is gonna do will depend on if OP will allow Xtreme or base. Xtreme has this thing called Prism, which has multiple uses to allow him to fly, attack from a range, and can be used as a sword and shield. Base double can use an AoE danmaku attack with his HeatTrigger or LunaTrigger forms.

How is Neo gonna keep up with the stat difference? Also, how does Aura work? I heard it like, reduces damage to zero until the person runs out of it.

I see, so what Double is gonna do will depend on if OP will allow Xtreme or base. Xtreme has this thing called Prism, which has multiple uses to allow him to fly, attack from a range, and can be used as a sword and shield. Base double can use an AoE danmaku attack with his HeatTrigger or LunaTrigger forms.

How is Neo gonna keep up with the stat difference? Also, how does Aura work? I heard it like, reduces damage to zero until the person runs out of it.
Aura acts as a forcefield that acts like a health bar, it let's characters survive multiple attacks from those stronger then themselves before it breaks

Also Neo's main fighting style is dodging attacks until her foe is tired, using her skills as a fighter to attack with her weapon and kicks

How long does it take for it to be depleted and doesn’t using a semblance use up the aura.

W would likely try to play out the range game here. W is instantly smart even without having access to the Gaia Library so I’d see him trying to keep in range against someone who’s swarming the field with what’s essentially clone on herself. With Xtreme, he’d even be able to fly and shoot at the same time.

Does Neo have any range abilities?

How long does it take for it to be depleted and doesn’t using a semblance use up the aura.

W would likely try to play out the range game here. W is instantly smart even without having access to the Gaia Library so I’d see him trying to keep in range against someone who’s swarming the field with what’s essentially clone on herself. With Xtreme, he’d even be able to fly and shoot at the same time.

Does Neo have any range abilities?
Her ranaged attacks are using her semblance illusion clones

It takes dozens of hits to break aura and can survive multiple attacks from Maidens who are 2.somthing megatons, while yes semblances drains aura, neos basically drains next to nothing and her illusion can actually stay active passively even when unconscious with a broken aura

Also Neo's main fighting style is dodging attacks until her foe is tired, using her skills as a fighter to attack with her weapon and kicks
It wouldnt be an issue with Xtreme Double's nigh-omniscient.
Due to the direct connection with Gaia Memory, Double would know exactly what are Neo's fighting styles are to act in advance on where would she dodge, when will she land her next blows and what would cause her to loses stamina the most.
Not only that Double would also instantly know exactly what her weaknesses are, exactly how was she defeated in the past, and exactly what is the best method for Double to defeat her

Yeah I realized that after I uploaded the post. We’ll likely have to restrict W to his base then, so his stats are just a casual 5MT. But how are we gonna treat the Maximum Drives, they double the AP? Do we like, restrict them?
I guess so, yeah. Bit of a weird thing given the profiles don't say that, but I guess it is what it is.
So basically, there’s this library that Philip has. This library contains information on everything, all Philip needs to do is “enter” keywords and this will basically sort through the entire library for what the key word is.

An example would be Philip entering the key word Aura, the library would then filter through all of its information and give Philip a book with everything on Aura. Then when reading the book, Philip can see what a Semblance is, than enter the key word for Semblance. That’s basically how this works.
Why would this equalize to containing information about the other verse? How would he even know to enter those words?
Her ranaged attacks are using her semblance illusion clones
Aren't those from the next key?
yeah make them start with Xtreme and all is set
Also I didn't agree to this, they start in base.

Why would this equalize to containing information about the other verse? How would he even know to enter those words?
normal Double probably couldnt figure out the correct keywords in time.

but Xtreme Double on the other hand, has their mind directly connected to Gaia Memory, which could instantly scans all the informations about Neo.

About verse equalization. Gaia Memory does indeed has access all record on Earth, then you realized it also record infors all the way to the 6-D planes like Kamen Rider's real world.

Back