• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
... Is it Toon Force though?
The profile has very few events in the movies listed as such, and being scary isn't one of them; instead that's under 'social influencing'.
Either way supes can't resist shreks poison farts so doesn’t he just die to that anyways?

Either way supes can't resist shreks poison farts so doesn’t he just die to that anyways?
Is that just an instant thing Shrek does in fights?
This early in his career, Clark's go to is to just grab someone and hurl them multiple feet away, maybe use his Heat Vision to make something explode or to restrain Shrek innsome way.

What is the range on his farts?
Clark usually grapples, or grabs something (a tree in this case) and uses it to baseball people.

Is that just an instant thing Shrek does in fights?
This early in his career, Clark's go to is to just grab someone and hurl them multiple feet away, maybe use his Heat Vision to make something explode or to restrain Shrek innsome way.
Shrek resists fire so heat vision probably won’t affect him that much.
What is the range on his farts?
Clark usually grapples, or grabs something (a tree in this case) and uses it to baseball people.
A couple meters give or take

I want to say shrek can win via better AP, size, weight, fart and likely being able tp resist heat vision

Does Shrek's fart have any sort of wind-up at all?
This variant of Superman, as I've said, relies heavily on grappling/throwing his opponents; he doesn't really start punching and kicking until he's trained with Jor-El.
If Shrek does, then my vote will remain; anytime Shrek tries anything Clark is just gonna chuck him across the area they are fighting in,
If Shrek can just sort of flatulate at a moments notice than there isn't much Clark can do.

Does Shrek's fart have any sort of wind-up at all?
This variant of Superman, as I've said, relies heavily on grappling/throwing his opponents; he doesn't really start punching and kicking until he's trained with Jor-El.
If Shrek does, then my vote will remain; anytime Shrek tries anything Clark is just gonna chuck him across the area they are fighting in,
If Shrek can just sort of flatulate at a moments notice than there isn't much Clark can do.
I guess so. Shrek can fart in directly into Superman

Well, I mean like -- can he just sort of... Cover the area he's in with it?
Or does he have to turn around, close his eyes and... you know?
He likely can do both. In first movie he farted into swamp and killed everyone in it is

In another ocassion he just farted directly into Dragon's maw

Yeah, then I don't see what this variant of Clark could really do.
He's a bit cocky, and probably won't flee when some big green guy starts... Flatulating. Clark's had pretty much no opposition these seasons that didn't involve power-stealing or Kryptonite; he just walks through whatever empowered maniac starts shooting fireballs or throwing electricity.

I'm probably gonna be switching my vote.

Back