• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Sonic infinite speed due to fighting time eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a debunk on solaris boss fight, not yet at least, however I believe super sonic shouldn't have infinite speed due to fighting time eater. My reasoning is because during the boss fight time eater had to, and was able to use time slowing against super sonic, both classic and modern were slowed to a point where it was literally crippling. If the two truly had infinite speed during that point, then time slow shouldn't have any affect on them.

That's game mechanic to make the fight harder because of the time slow, they both destroyed Time Eater canonically.

Tails and other sonic characters stated that it was slowing down time, and just because they defeated the time eater doesn't give them infinite speed, not to mention egg man was piloting the time eater, I doubt he has the capabilities to pilot a creature at infinite speed.

It happened, the pilots don't scale to their mach anymore and in Shin Megami Tensei you can time slow characters with Immeasarable speeds.

first off, can you show me a post regarding to such changes to pilot=\= speed? Second, two completely different series, and I also checked the speed thread within the vs battles website, super sonic has contradicted the needs for infinte speeds within the time-eater fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back