• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Robot Wars Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Official and first SRW discussion thread in VSBW!!! In this thread we can discuss anything about SRW related,from wishful thinking about crossover,helping about the game,memeing and of course more important......DISCUSSING ABOUT THE LORE!!!

Super.Robot.Wars.full.1162451

The thread was on the VS board, I moved it to the Fun and Games board.

well whats your favourite robot

Mine are Dancougar and Genesic GaoGaiGar. From recent games, I guess Mazinkaiser and Mazin Emperor G.

From OG games, my favorite is Cybuster (or Cybaster, as they are calling it now).

I don't believe Mazinger ZERO concept is dead. I mean, he was introduced in current SRW games (like V and X), and this means we will have some new iteration of ZERO somehow in the future because of this (as it happens with all old series that are featured in an SRW).

God, the Granzon article needs a serious revision... stating that Volkruss can destroy the universe when not even Kadoam Chakram of La Gias (the true form of Volkruss, Rasphitot and Gragios) is able to do that...

Well, I don't see anything wrong with Ialdabaoth's profile. Just some minor mistakes (ie. saying Ialdabaoth is stronger than Valefor, when the two units have the same level of power, and any differences among them is due to the expertise of their pilots), but otherwise is ok.

Only Granzon's profile is in need of an urgent revision, specially after what happened to the unit in Masoukishin F.

Anyways, I'm working in some profiles. Starting with Cybuster (it's the first SRW Banpresto Original, so she (?) deserves it).

What i mean is,we need more OG mecha to make Granzon and Ialdaboth didn't feel lonely. XD

I agree Granzon need an huge revision since in Masoukishin F he make "something".

Well,looking forward for Cybuster,but still i want Kyosuke and Touma too,Forte Gigass,SRX,and the Z-Timeline Portag.....aaargh,so much request! >_<

Shu is considered to be one of the most intelligent characters in the Super Robot Wars franchise and nothing short of a genius, single-handedly designing the Granzo

Mmm... OGG revealed that the Granzon was designed by Shu AND Eric Wong (same designer of the TE-Absorber (MX) and NV (D) Units), with input of Bian Zoldark as well.

I do really need to edit that article...

Well,looking forward for Cybuster,but still i want Kyosuke and Touma too,Forte Gigass,SRX,and the Z-Timeline Portag...

I have no problem with doing stuff for OG characters, but I cannot promise anything about Z characters, as I do not have played those games.

Anyways... Cybaster or Cybuster? Currently, both Moon Dwellers and X dub have used the former as it official translation. So, I want to know how to name the article here.

Well, there is the being that is experimenting with the SRW-verses. He has been unnamed so far, but is mentioned by Gilliam in the OG-series and by Char Aznable in the Z-series.

Besides that, perhaps Supreme God Sol is the closest OG-mecha to that category. I won't say stuff like Adamatron, as Euzzeth was still affected by concepts such as fate. And more importantly, he was destroyed.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
What about Keisar Ephes?
He can be. Though, I'm waiting to see what they will do with him in the next OG game.

Anyways, here is Cybuster's blog. I'm not good with calcs and the tiering system, so I need help to create its profile. Any volunteer?

I've updated Cybuster's blog with minor clarifications (such as stating the difference between a full-powered Akashic Buster vs the Astranagant's Infinite Cylinder). Now, I'm working in a blog for the Granzon, the Valsion and the Valsione. Next projects will be SRX and Mazinkaiser (Banpre Original).

Anyways, there is a way to contact Matt?

Boy, I was waiting for Betterman and GaoGaiGar FINAL as well (you know, cuz' GaoGaiGar vs Betterman). But, HOLY COW! The rooster for this game is just great.

Surprised Angela is there, also Captain Katsura Harlock boi!

And here hoping Fasalina can be playable as in SRW K XD

Back