• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Kamek is NOT beating out Bowser Jr.

Kamek has good hax for sure but Bowser's Minions gives him Damage Boost against Magikoopas and he has his own list of abilities Kamek just wouldn't resist either. Not to mention fighting his own father for weeks. At this point Jr. is outclassing Kamek in almost everything but extensive magic usage.

I believe without explicit confirmation of how many axis there are, we'd just call it higher-dimensional manipulation/existence.
First of all, this would be going from 4D to 5D, right? Considering the Mario cosmology in this instance is 4D, self evident to say. So, with this weapon, wouldn't this grant Mario 5D ap?

And what about my other question, is it correct?

Also, a few questions. First of all, saving is acknowledged by characters in-universe and there are even sentient save blocks, heavily supporting the ability for Mario to try the fight as many times as he wants, so, logically speaking. Can nobody really keep Mario permanently down?
When the saving system was ever acknowlegde as canon?

"Transcend Space and Time" ins´t enough for Low 1-C

When the saving system was ever acknowlegde as canon?
it is stated in Super Mario RPG that, in-universe, Mario saves automatically whenever he enters a new area. Because of this, Mario should get all the benefits of Saving, and would automatically save at the start of a Death Battle. And at multiple points, it's noted to be canon. Save Blocks, items specifically used to save, have been referenced in dialogue multiple times, including most recently in the Super Mario RPG remake. Saving as an idea is also mentioned multiple times by in-universe characters. Additionally, there are entire characters that are sentient Save Blocks. Just like extra lives, the amount of times saving has been referenced in-universe indicates that it is canon.
"Transcend Space and Time" ins´t enough for Low 1-C
You're ignoring the other part which affirms that the ability allows you to go from 2D to 3D, literally going to a higher axis.

To be fair there is a quote that says it transcends dimensions or something as well.

But idk. You'd need to make a very good case for a Tier 1 upgrade nowadays

it is stated in Super Mario RPG that, in-universe, Mario saves automatically whenever he enters a new area. Because of this, Mario should get all the benefits of Saving, and would automatically save at the start of a Death Battle. And at multiple points, it's noted to be canon. Save Blocks, items specifically used to save, have been referenced in dialogue multiple times, including most recently in the Super Mario RPG remake. Saving as an idea is also mentioned multiple times by in-universe characters. Additionally, there are entire characters that are sentient Save Blocks. Just like extra lives, the amount of times saving has been referenced in-universe indicates that it is canon.
This is just the characters breaking the fourth wall and explaining the saving mechanics to the player, similar to Bowser explaining how to beat Fawful in the first M&L game, the text color ins´t something canon, this is just him explaining the mechanics of the game

You're ignoring the other part which affirms that the ability allows you to go from 2D to 3D, literally going to a higher axis.
I ain´t ignoring it

This doesn´t correlates to your first sentence, Mario ins´t going from the 4th dimension to the 5th dimension, he is just "Transcending Space and Time", which nowhere gives a Tier 1 rating

One statement directly talks about spatial axis, the other doesn´t

I think it's accepted as higher dimensional on the profile isn't it? Maybe it should be changed then if apparently it's not accurate.

I do think regardless that being outside of the universe and it's space-time should grant something though.

Posting this here, too, in part because Mario has Zelda games on the Wii U, too.

It's apparently come up recently a bit, despite being known about for at least a year.

This YT video by Nin10land reads off several of those Twitter posts -If you prefer to listen about it rather than read; There's likely better coverage. Sorry for my negligence- & opinionates on some of the matter.

From what I understand, it has something to do with discharge while the power is off, & this leads to memory corruption.
Supposedly, according to RetroBlastUS's Twitter posts (Linked above.) chipsets affect how bad it is, with the original white-coloured Wii U having better chipsets, & black Wii U having worse ones, apparently due to Nintendo cutting corners, with Hynix chips apparently being a bit disreputable.

It SOUNDS like this takes a while. Months, maybe a year or more, but still. Better to err on the side of caution.

I advise plugging your Wii U in, if you have one & it's unplugged, ASAP, just to be safe.

Why are these calculations not in Mario's profile:
- Capable of reacting while being launched by a Launch Star.
- Can keep pace with Power Star users, which can fly from the Trial Galaxies located on the edge of the universe.
?
The first one is:
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Capable of reacting while being launched by a Launch Star. Capable of dodging attacks from a Grand Star-powered Bowser, who can tag Starship Mario with his meteors and flew to the center of the universe in a short time. Capable of reacting to Bowser and Bowser Jr riding the Koopa Clown Car, which flew towards the sun and from their home planet to a nearby galaxy in a short period of time)

Not related to anything but can we talk about how underrated of a hax set Kamek has?

He can create duplicates of himself all with different abilities to boost his power, can essentially summon in the majority of Bowser’s army, can sometimes transmutate opponents with impact of his magic, can completely prevent the bros from using specific moves in the M&L games, can empower lesser enemies to big degrees, and WAY MORE. Plus he’s one of the most experienced Mario characters as he’s been around since Mario, Luigi, and Bowser were babies.

Easily one of the most underrated Mario villains in terms of what he can do. Easily competes with some of the major Mario villains funnily enough in terms of hax.

Also on his profile him turning Bad Luck Spaces to Extra Bad Luck Spaces is listed as Transmutation. Wouldn’t that be Probability or Luck Manipulation or nah?

Last edited:
Not related to anything but can we talk about how underrated of a hax set Kamek has?

He can create duplicates of himself all with different abilities to boost his power, can essentially summon in the majority of Bowser’s army, can sometimes transmutate opponents with impact of his magic, can completely prevent the bros from using specific moves in the M&L games, can empower lesser enemies to big degrees, and WAY MORE. Plus he’s one of the most experienced Mario characters as he’s been around since Mario, Luigi, and Bowser were babies.

Easily one of the most underrated Mario villains in terms of what he can do. Easily competes with some of the major Mario villains funnily enough in terms of hax.

Also on his profile him turning Bad Luck Spaces to Extra Bad Luck Spaces is listed as Transmutation. Wouldn’t that be Probability or Luck Manipulation or nah?
Back luck spaces just means you're in for trouble if you land on them, I think.

Back luck spaces just means you're in for trouble if you land on them, I think.
Ah okay, well I haven’t played the game in a while but I know it’s essentially the equivalent to a Bowser space like in past Mario games. But I didn’t know if the bad things that happen to you are via bad luck

Some of the Mario and Luigi games def have more stuff in them. I’ll look thoroughly through the badges but I think there’s multiple combinations of badges that aren’t listed but I’ll check. There’s also tons of bosses that would make amazing profiles. Like the Elite Trio, Pil’lodium, Memory M&L, Robo-Drill Digger, Earthwake, Big Mastiff, etc. There’s so many cool bosses

Apparently, this player & his friends know from personal experiences (Trying to get into the same room while using their phones to communicate.) an interesting fact about how Superstars does Lobbies & games:

In online lobbies & games, players apparently appear as DIFFERENT characters to the other players in that same lobby/game.
This happens REGARDLESS of whether everyone picks the same characters (Ex: All four players try to play as Luigi.) or everyone picks different characters.

For example:
Wally picks Wario.
William picks Waluigi.
Donald picks Donkey Kong.
& Boris picks Bowser.

Each player would appear as the character they picked on their OWN sceen, but not on the OTHER players' screen.
So in Wally's game, Wally still looks like he's playing Wario, who he picked, but William could appear to be playing Toadette, Donald could appear to be playing Diddy & Boris could appear to be playing Peach!
Even though on Wally's own screen, Wally's still Wario like he picked.
While on William's screen, William's player character is still Waluigi, but Wally is Mario, Donald is Daisy & Boris is Boo!

The reason this is relevant for Superstars is it promoting 20 playable characters & the ability to have 20 players in a game at once; Players have been wondering what happens if in a 20 player game, multiple players want to play as the same character.

If Jamboree uses the same stuff -Like the engine- as Superstars, for who's who in games online, then we could have the same situations where players don't appear to be who they picked to the others in their lobbies!

Hopefully this is helpful, informative, &/or interesting, rather than boring &/or confusing!

Some Crystal Star profiles on a certain other wiki say they could “warp the planet and the heavens”, but none of them give a link to the evidence of that. Does anyone know where this idea comes from?

Back