• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Kamek is NOT beating out Bowser Jr.

Kamek has good hax for sure but Bowser's Minions gives him Damage Boost against Magikoopas and he has his own list of abilities Kamek just wouldn't resist either. Not to mention fighting his own father for weeks. At this point Jr. is outclassing Kamek in almost everything but extensive magic usage.

I believe without explicit confirmation of how many axis there are, we'd just call it higher-dimensional manipulation/existence.
First of all, this would be going from 4D to 5D, right? Considering the Mario cosmology in this instance is 4D, self evident to say. So, with this weapon, wouldn't this grant Mario 5D ap?

And what about my other question, is it correct?

Also, a few questions. First of all, saving is acknowledged by characters in-universe and there are even sentient save blocks, heavily supporting the ability for Mario to try the fight as many times as he wants, so, logically speaking. Can nobody really keep Mario permanently down?
When the saving system was ever acknowlegde as canon?

"Transcend Space and Time" ins´t enough for Low 1-C

When the saving system was ever acknowlegde as canon?
it is stated in Super Mario RPG that, in-universe, Mario saves automatically whenever he enters a new area. Because of this, Mario should get all the benefits of Saving, and would automatically save at the start of a Death Battle. And at multiple points, it's noted to be canon. Save Blocks, items specifically used to save, have been referenced in dialogue multiple times, including most recently in the Super Mario RPG remake. Saving as an idea is also mentioned multiple times by in-universe characters. Additionally, there are entire characters that are sentient Save Blocks. Just like extra lives, the amount of times saving has been referenced in-universe indicates that it is canon.
"Transcend Space and Time" ins´t enough for Low 1-C
You're ignoring the other part which affirms that the ability allows you to go from 2D to 3D, literally going to a higher axis.

To be fair there is a quote that says it transcends dimensions or something as well.

But idk. You'd need to make a very good case for a Tier 1 upgrade nowadays

it is stated in Super Mario RPG that, in-universe, Mario saves automatically whenever he enters a new area. Because of this, Mario should get all the benefits of Saving, and would automatically save at the start of a Death Battle. And at multiple points, it's noted to be canon. Save Blocks, items specifically used to save, have been referenced in dialogue multiple times, including most recently in the Super Mario RPG remake. Saving as an idea is also mentioned multiple times by in-universe characters. Additionally, there are entire characters that are sentient Save Blocks. Just like extra lives, the amount of times saving has been referenced in-universe indicates that it is canon.
This is just the characters breaking the fourth wall and explaining the saving mechanics to the player, similar to Bowser explaining how to beat Fawful in the first M&L game, the text color ins´t something canon, this is just him explaining the mechanics of the game

You're ignoring the other part which affirms that the ability allows you to go from 2D to 3D, literally going to a higher axis.
I ain´t ignoring it

This doesn´t correlates to your first sentence, Mario ins´t going from the 4th dimension to the 5th dimension, he is just "Transcending Space and Time", which nowhere gives a Tier 1 rating

One statement directly talks about spatial axis, the other doesn´t

I think it's accepted as higher dimensional on the profile isn't it? Maybe it should be changed then if apparently it's not accurate.

I do think regardless that being outside of the universe and it's space-time should grant something though.

Posting this here, too, in part because Mario has Zelda games on the Wii U, too.

It's apparently come up recently a bit, despite being known about for at least a year.

This YT video by Nin10land reads off several of those Twitter posts -If you prefer to listen about it rather than read; There's likely better coverage. Sorry for my negligence- & opinionates on some of the matter.

From what I understand, it has something to do with discharge while the power is off, & this leads to memory corruption.
Supposedly, according to RetroBlastUS's Twitter posts (Linked above.) chipsets affect how bad it is, with the original white-coloured Wii U having better chipsets, & black Wii U having worse ones, apparently due to Nintendo cutting corners, with Hynix chips apparently being a bit disreputable.

It SOUNDS like this takes a while. Months, maybe a year or more, but still. Better to err on the side of caution.

I advise plugging your Wii U in, if you have one & it's unplugged, ASAP, just to be safe.

Back