• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Mario Bros. Crossover Battle Royale

Tonygameman

He/Him
This is a battle between all characters below, who appeared in Exploding Rabbit's popular fan-made crossover flash game Super Mario Bros. Crossover.

One important rule: No stomp/blitz comments (which is why I put this on Fun and Games board).

Last edited:
The weakest here is Jason, then either Ryu or Samus, who both get quickly blitzed and dispatched of.

Next to go would probably be Link, who doesn't have as much impressive hax as other Links and gets blitzed by the rest of the competition, which now consists of the two mega man characters, the mario bros, Bill and Simon.

Simon is easily the strongest here, possibly being more than infinitely stronger than the others, and resists pretty much all of the remaining fighter's arsenals, other than absolute zero which I doubt would work on someone more than infinitely stronger than you, and sealing, which I don't believe will work on strong enough enemies. However, in terms of speed, he is by far the slowest, being a measely 'FTL'. Next are Mega Man and Bass who are Massively FTL without the plus, but they don't have the advantage of a massive AP advantage, so they get taken out as well.

It would eventually come down to the Mario Bros, Bill and a practically frozen in time Simon. Bill has no form of durability negation; the only thing he has going for him is that he's fast. Trouble is, the Mario Bros are fast too, and have time manip to catch up to him if need be.

Mario vs Luigi. Both have almost the same stats and similar abilities, with Luigi having an edge in speed and prior knowledge whereas Mario has the experience, AP and versatility advantages. It'll definitely be a hard-fought battle, with both bros expending numerous healing items. But I say, due to his superior versatility and resistances and overall intelligence, Mario will be able to push past Luigi's main advantages and come out on top.

So then, Mario is the only mario bro standing, and one of two fighters still in this battle royale, the only other one being Simon Belmont.

And honestly, it's probably a draw from there. Look, I know Simon is Low 2-C, but he's simply FTL. Mario is, like, 27 quadrillion times the speed of light. Simon is never tagging Mario with a hit, but if Sealing doesn't work, then Mario has nothing to defeat Simon with either.

The winners are Simon Belmont and Mario

Hate reviving dead threads but Jason’s actually kinda strong. Blast Countering and many different defense options in general make it hard for him to die. Then again, his competition is far more popular and likely powerful.

Post upgrades, Jason will probably come 3rd or 4th, and one of the Mario Bros would win (likely Mario)

Back